Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

I am in game but i lost lvls, i cant remember exactly but i think i have lvl 16 or 17 i was been in The New Order clan and enforcer now i am back to first clan Fallout 2099, i had around 17 red because i buy  G1 Credit and i was buy 

LifeNet Hack: Return Home for 5 G1 credit, i have full valut of items and a lot of items in barter valut but i cant remember what i have.

Great news! Perhaps we'll get a run down on the whole saga at a later time. Thanks to all those responsible for bringing FE back! Time to check in.

305abk.jpg

too bad for the loss in the process, too bothered for support ticket, thx for the work te get it back, even if it fell down some stairs, will have to climb them again, i guess the images werent made out from the last data or the last data images were corrupted somehow

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

if you have any issues regarding your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to our support.

*cough* 

I would try not to mention this moment at all. Support - your shame, and u know it.

Your message sounds like the support works well and really solves problems.

If the account recovery takes more than two weeks - we can assume that there is NO support.

1 minute ago, introlapse said:

*cough* If the account recovery takes more than two weeks - we can assume that there is NO support.

the game recovery took 1 full week, give them some slack and rest

1 minute ago, zefcool said:

the game recovery took 1 full week, give them some slack and rest

This has been going on for a year. 

Gamersfirst is not Gamers First.

Just now, introlapse said:

This has been going on for a year. Gamersfirst is not Gamers First.

you know very well how public image works, you gotta sell a way better image of your actual self than reality, or you get no customers, you got to make them dream, get over it, thats life

Ya, while the rollback sucks, what is suckier is my missing commanders and key ring. So ya, I'ma need those two things back, Mmm'kay? Thanks

Edited by Boundsoul
Spelling

35 minutes ago, introlapse said:

*cough* 

I would try not to mention this moment at all. Support - your shame, and u know it.

Your message sounds like the support works well and really solves problems.

If the account recovery takes more than two weeks - we can assume that there is NO support.

2 weeks!!?? 😰

so, not only the purchases i did the weekend before all this happened, but if i wait till my backup gets right I may lose membership time aswell... I think i don't have the words to express how sad im right now but, i'll still give hem a bit of slack, and trust i'll find my way into the game. Atm im out, im not going there to that... so, see you next week, i hope 😭

What a wonderful thing to read while having my first cuppa. Thank you so much L.O.

Im probably the only one hoping I lost levels on my latest character.

Thank you guys for your hard work.

As much as I hate to press this question right now but we need to know if this 2 week roll back is permanent before we proceed and add any work on to it. As for shop items check your guys buy history on the web site, they can easily see where they are rolled back to, and see what you purchased in between.

@ LO as exhausted as you are and I appreciate all the gangs hard work, we do need to know now if the live server is the final launch at the new data center because there is a lot of progress lost, and would hate to start adding work again only to later get pushed up to an updated server save, thank you.

Edited by ChrisKrypton

I just got back to the game a couple days before the extended maintenance, so any and all progress I had since then went poof. Quests, recipes, items, gear, weapons, including my "first purchase" and premium membership are gone, including items I had in my mailbox.

Which also means that my chip limit is back.

I did end up putting in a ticket, but It's not that big of a deal to me since I only lost about 3 days worth of progress. I'm just going to toss another couple $$ at the marketplace to get my membership back and continue on.

If I get everything back, thats ok. If not, that's fine also. I've had things like this happen to me many other times in many other games over the years.

Rollbacks happen.

Edit - My premium membership status is still active.

Edited by Grelko

15 minutes ago, Grelko said:

Rollbacks happen.

They do and they suck patootie for the most active players.

Before I go trying to make up the 2 weeks lost or so, I want to make sure this is the final launch and that they are not going to roll up to a more current server save. Someone needs to Bat Phone Matt lol.

34 minutes ago, Grelko said:

Rollbacks happen.

Especially at Walmart. Does this brand Fallen Earth as a Walmart quality game?  I'm with ChrisKrypton. Maybe we should wait to see if there are going to be corrections to the rolled back position before we invest more time grinding, crafting or whatever. Player discretion is advised!

Guys, I love yas, I really do.

BUT backing up the latest server save was probably the easiest part of the whole process. Server is back up and that's wonderful but we are 2 weeks rolled back roughly, I don't expect you guys to update it now as I am sure your exhausted and have earned some well deserved rest and maybe a pint but giving us an answer on this now is just good customer service not something that needs to be worked on so please get somebody on the horn and let us know if this launch is permanent.

I am assuming since the game did not shut down over data corruption there is a good chance the wrong save was loaded and amidst this week's problems the thought of which server save gets launched quickly evaporated, but we should have a response to it ASAP so people don't add work onto a 2 week save and then lose it again due to rolling up.

Hello everyone,

To address the current issue, we are now only in the early stage of things actually being fixed. The game is live, but there are still some rough patches to go through, including this new issue regarding the rollback and perhaps other losses on your accounts. The issue had been reported to the developers and it has been taken further. They are now looking to smooth out the rough patches and mitigate the damage caused.

In the meantime, if you are one of the users suffering the damage caused by this, please do not hesitate to make a support ticket and address and specify the issue. We are looking to help you if we can. We understand your frustration caused by waiting for the response, but a ticket on hold is better than no ticket. Now, it is the weekend, and it is expected that some wait will be needed, but the waiting time on the ticket response was also addressed and hopefully we will manage to find a fitting solution.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Ritual

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

To address the current issue, we are now only in the early stage of things actually being fixed. The game is live, but there are still some rough patches to go through, including this new issue regarding the rollback and perhaps other losses on your accounts. The issue had been reported to the developers and it has been taken further. They are now looking to smooth out the rough patches and mitigate the damage caused.

In the meantime, if you are one of the users suffering the damage caused by this, please do not hesitate to make a support ticket and address and specify the issue. We are looking to help you if we can. We understand your frustration caused by waiting for the response, but a ticket on hold is better than no ticket. Now, it is the weekend, and it is expected that some wait will be needed, but the waiting time on the ticket response was also addressed and hopefully we will manage to find a fitting solution.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Ritual

thank you for upgrade but just one question . Is it safe now to level craft and etc.  I dont care rollback just to be sure it safe ? 

2 minutes ago, Zadman said:

thank you for upgrade but just one question . Is it safe now to level craft and etc.  I dont care rollback just to be sure it safe ? 

Hello! Okay well, since we at this very moment have no further information, I can only advise you from the player's perspective.

Until we know for sure how far it goes and what can be done about it, I would personally advise you not to invest your gaming time into that just yet. Would anything on a major scale happen to restore things. But again, just my opinion as a user 🙂

6 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello! Okay well, since we at this very moment have no further information, I can only advise you from the player's perspective.

Until we know for sure how far it goes and what can be done about it, I would personally advise you not to invest your gaming time into that just yet. Would anything on a major scale happen to restore things. But again, just my opinion as a user 🙂

Hi ,makes sense and thank you 🙂

• Like 1

omg

my character jumped from level 23 to 13
i lost all my tradeskills, all my money, all my itens.
can someone help me?

game rolled back to April 23 2019 so you might have to submit a ticket

7 minutes ago, tiago0182 said:

omg

my character jumped from level 23 to 13
i lost all my tradeskills, all my money, all my itens.
can someone help me?

Just stand by, the item loss may not be a loss, the servers are rolled back at the moment and we do not know if its permanent. Items appear lost because your logging into the game expecting a saved game from 4/29 but what your seeing is what you had on 4/18 or "around that time".

Edited by ChrisKrypton

2 minutes ago, ChrisKrypton said:

Just stand by, the item loss may not be a loss, the servers are rolled back at the moment and we do not know if its permanent. Items appear lost because your logging into the game expecting a saved game from 4/29 but what your seeing is what you had on 4/18 or "around that time".

I'm in the same place I was 1 month ago
Lost hours of gameplay
it's not only me but my friends too
I can not continue like this