Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

So last update was around 3 hours ago. 

Is it going to be possible to be gaming tonight? Or are we just wait till dawn breaks now? ha.

If the game was online right now, "daily maintenance" is a little over an hour away.

1 minute ago, Slothery said:

As much as we all want to get back to FE, we have to wait until it's safe. Rushing work like this would just cause more and more issues, which would cause more downtime. None of us want that!

Oh no of course not. I just have a friend here who is fascinated by this whole process that is going on right now. 

Rather play a playable game than a game that crashes right away, always.

@DantesHell

Love the video you shared also. Explains a lot. Totally have much more of an appreciation of what is going on with the game now.

As a player from the dark ages when Devs ran teams of players to test their work I can only thank LO for trying to keep this game alive.

• Like 1

epic i logged in im was lvl 26 now im back to lvl 18 epic .Least we got Fe back xD

still trying to get in the game before they say you can eh?

2 minutes ago, Zadman said:

epic i logged in im was lvl 26 now im back to lvl 18 epic .Least we got Fe back xD

Pretty sure we should wait till they give the go ahead just in case...

1 minute ago, Grelko said:

still trying to get in the game before they say you can eh?

Im in game playing

Just now, Zadman said:

Im in game playing

*Continues to wait until 1 of the FE team or CEO gives the all clear*

i think we are clear . Go try look yourself

wait guys. some players are experiencing a lvl loss. maybe the most recent player game progression is lost,

If I log in and lose 8lvls, some of my alts won't even exist 😯 lol - think I'll wait for the go-ahead from the team 🤔

Its all good im fine so what i lost few levels. 🙂

Just now, Zadman said:

Its all good im fine so what i lost few levels. 🙂

in my case, ididnt lose any lvl. i dont know why this happens to some players.

Just now, YolocausTz said:

in my case, ididnt lose any lvl. i dont know why this happens to some players.

I'm still waiting lol. 112 hours, what's another couple minutes.

• Like 1

maybe this is just a trial time to prove if the main bugs are solved. maybe in a few minutes the server goes down again the fix it for all. 

Edited by YolocausTz

Hello everyone,

the team has been working hard this entire week trying to get the game up and running. Thankfully they finally managed to solve the issue and the game is now LIVE!

If you have any issues regarding your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to our support.

Thank you for being patient.

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

the team has been working hard this entire week trying to get the game up and running. Thankfully they finally managed to solve the issue and the game is now LIVE!

If you have any issues regarding your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to our support.

Thank you for being patient.

Dear Matt and FE team,

I am pleased to formally convey my utmost heartfelt gratitude for all of the hard work everyone has done, to make this a great game. Congratulations on getting everything moved to it's new location. Even though there were a few snags along the way and it took quite a bit longer than you had expected, you still came through in the end. I tip my hat to you good sir and would shake the hand of you and everyone on your team for a job VERY well done.

A7M2Upm.gif

Hey Skippicaa

fmIRlSi.gif

Edited by Grelko
  • Like 2

OMG the Kitty is back in the wasteland , A massive Thank you to everyone that has worked so very hard to make this happen. ^.^

• Like 1

Down 4 levels, but I'm not even worried about it. I don't need to bother you guys with ticket for that.

It's just great to have the game back 🙂 Plus, it didn't take that long to go from 19-23 anyways.

Thanks again

congratz LO, finally you did it.

Now i'll try to contact support as Ms. lixil said... hope it can be fixed aswell, not just level, but shop items, my first buggy... well... let's smile to the storm, at least we got the game up again.

Thank you LO for getting this done.  The wait was terrible but so glad to see it is working again.  I just started playing again a week ago and I was so scared this was the end.

This was one of the very first MMOs that I played, before I really understood MMOs.  So after putting in a bunch of hours, I stopped playing for a few years.  Now I'm back and I'm so excited to see what is happening with the game.  And I'm really excited to meet everyone who has been posting these last few days.

• Like 1