Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

4 minutes ago, Skippicaa said:

You should look up what the Dunning Kruger Effect is, it's an interesting read.  C :

Edit: Meant light heartedly.

OK. I did.  I now wish that I had said what I was going to originally:  I know little about this topic, but on the face of it, it seems a phenomenal idea!

You are right.  I know enough to be not just dangerous, but annoying.  Actually, I don't even know enough to be dangerous.  I'm just an ER nurse who's better than most ER nurses with the computers at work.

If you set the bar low enough, you can get over it!

56 minutes ago, MattScott said:

My approach is to upgrade the code first and then we can update the hardware properly. That effort has been underway for quite a while now.

good luck on your efforts to unearth, clean, and repair the broken relics, wish you to be more cautious for future daring bets/plans after that hard learned lesson,

105764552.jpg

Edited by zefcool

Fallen earth = life. We love you all for the hard work you are all doing to get this all up again! For as frustrating as it’s been waiting, I can’t imagine the level of frustration the team is having to do this all for us. ❤️

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mikersoft said:

Poor FE

9 minutes ago, Mikersoft said:

Poor FE

im not even sure how to use the forums yes poor fallen earth a game i actually do like alot thats got great graphics in my opinion it just looks right for the setting

moving the servers completely has to be hard there has to be a reason behind why they would move the whole thing heljl if i could use my internet to help i most def would

I really hope no one is working themselves to utter exhaustion over this. I cant believe how difficult the whole process has been. There had to of been a more stable way of doing this operation.

6 minutes ago, StubbyClaps said:

I really hope no one is working themselves to utter exhaustion over this. I cant believe how difficult the whole process has been. There had to of been a more stable way of doing this operation.

my guess is after G1 did a hatchet job on it LO inherited a total clusterf*** to fix

So still not up and running? 😞 geeze. 

Any good f2p MMO alternatives like Fallen Earth at all for now? I love how it is post apocalyptic and how you can get lost in this game. Le sigh. I was hoping it would be back online by tonight. 

4 hours ago, Skippicaa said:

Survivors log: Day 6

some lunatic grabbed a cement covered pole and started slaughtering hundreds of them... the apocalypse is a lot weirder than I ever imagined.

GiHnZqV.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no other game like fallen earth sorry. Its one of a kind.  Really no one has ever found another 😉

i have looked for other games in the 8 years i have played. Have not found anything i would spend 16k+ hours like i have this game

• Like 1

Wellll greaaattttt. I was so stoked when I found this game. Geeze. 

I am guessing they are done working on it for the night too then now. Going to have to wait till tomorrow, *le sigh*

What does everyone else play when they do not get their FE fix?

Give been playing this intense game called forums all week. Sorry im no help.

52 minutes ago, Aquefire69 said:

Wellll greaaattttt. I was so stoked when I found this game. Geeze. 

I am guessing they are done working on it for the night too then now. Going to have to wait till tomorrow, *le sigh*

What does everyone else play when they do not get their FE fix?

Waiting this cause there are no such game like FE ,looked but no . FE is one of a kind out there.

• Like 1

Hi all,

We have the servers working now. We need to keep them locked for some QA to make sure everything in-game looks okay.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 3

Just now, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have the servers working now. We need to keep them locked for some QA to make sure everything in-game looks okay.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you Matt for the update and hard work to keep FE still running . Keep up the good work 🙂

8 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Great news, thank you 🙂

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update Matt! 
Can not wait to get into this game and join this great community. 
Also thanks everyone else too, for answering my questions and such. 

I have returned and not a moment to soon cant wait to play thanks for the update 

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you very much for the update Matt ^.^

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Great news! Thank you for all your hard work so far. It is really appreciated. FE is a great game, I haven't found anything else that comes close over the years. Good to know it is being looked after. X

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

We're in the endgame now boys