Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

Hello everyone,

Up to this point, the most recent official update behind the issue is still the relevant one. We currently have no new information about the issue nor the ETA on how much longer it will take to remove it. There is some progress, but we are all currently standing by for more information from the developers. As soon as we can, we will be providing you with more available information.

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

soon-horse.jpg

Don't worry I'm sure the server will be up soon™®©. 

Fingers  crossed Wastelanders 🤟

Hi everyone,

The team is still working through issues, but progress is being made.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you for the update.

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Really good to hear that you're making progress. Thanks for the update.

Much appreciated Matt.

I don't care about downtime compensation, just want my wastelands back. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

progress ? not convinced at all...sounds like epic BS

also, better not to use lame excuses like "system is old you know, outdated, no more on market, and the weather is rainy and the road is slippery blablabla"

grandma was slow, but she was damn f****in old ! no lame excuses pls, you no grandma or grandpa !

just admit you dont have a clue about wtf is going on and the wait could be a full month (before u give up) because of that, lol

52 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update! 
Fingers crossed for some game time tonight.

17 minutes ago, zefcool said:

also, better not to use lame excuses like "system is old you know, outdated, no more on market, and the weather is rainy and the road is slippery blablabla"

grandma was slow, but she was damn f****in old ! no lame excuses pls, you no grandma or grandpa !

just admit you dont have a clue about wtf is going on and the wait could be a full month (before u give up) because of that, lol

Zefcool?? Not cool!!!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklyred_StarBeam said:

Zefcool?? Not cool!!!! 

not cool, but true, and you know it, truth is never cool unfortunalty

at this point of frustration i'm like "i'll have to look for another f2p mmo, obviously LO are amateurs"

21 minutes ago, zefcool said:

The Kitty finds your comments more than a little offensive.

The team have worked so very hard for days now, trying to get FE back up and running.

And you a 10 day old 'PuP' to the game speak this way about all the effort this team has put into get this family back playing in the waste land.

An old UK saying " If you can not say anything nice, keep your mouth SHUT"

• Like 4

We all know what's happening. They want to get FE 2.0 launched sooner than expected and this is part of the story. We tried and tried to save it, we really did. The system was just to old, and the coding, well there was no helping the coding. They are sitting back drinking Mojitos, wondering how long the can drag it out.

1 minute ago, Boundsoul said:

They want to get FE 2.0 launched sooner than expected and this is part of the story.

i wont go that far, to conspiracy, i'll stay on "epic amateurism" in the troubleshooting team of LO (engineers working on it you said ? what ? where ?), whatever the cheerleaders here say.

1 or 2 days late, ok, sheet happens...but when they gave up the "time before up" updates, it was obvious they were clueless from that time on about wtf is going on, it only increases legit frustration.

8 minutes ago, zefcool said:

i wont go that far, to conspiracy

I'm just talking out my patootie here, I have no idea what's going on. 

T'was a lame attempt at humor, duly noted I will be keeping my day job.

8 minutes ago, Boundsoul said:

I'm just talking out my patootie here, I have no idea what's going on. 

ah ok, dont worry, they have no idea either, if only they would admit it already >.>

4 minutes ago, zefcool said:

i wont go that far, to conspiracy, i'll stay on "epic amateurism" in the troubleshooting team of LO (engineers working on it you said ? what ? where ?), whatever the cheerleaders here say.

1 or 2 days late, ok, sheet happens...but when they gave up the "time before up" updates, it was obvious they were clueless from that time on about wtf is going on, it only increases legit frustration.

It could have been worse, they could have just given you a false answer as to what was really going on, they admitted they are stumped, but not defeated.  Amateurism if that is what you want to call it, fine but i'll take honest amateurism over regular Pro  BS that you would get anywhere else, even worse it could be in the hands of a PRO company that would just kill the project right here and now as investing another dime into what you love logging into is not worth it to them.

I understand your frustration, but at the same time respect honesty for what it is, any normal company would have found some other reason as to why it was "out of their hands", generally speaking people are so used to being fed the finest spoon fed BS today they are unsure how to react when honesty comes their way.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kittykat bigpaws said:

Come on little hamsters run, run, run get that server up to full speed ^.^

dcltma0-db23db64-9d69-4cb2-a7be-06325c73

Kitty smiles ^.^

Run Forrest ,run.

im halfway in and its different

its not offline its initiating