MartisLTU

Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?

Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No, unless you waiting for better game and don't have what to play atm.

There isn't such thing as "anymore" until the engine upgrade and major updates and fixes have come out and were finished. The game, currently is not worth playing actively (even if some of us are, me included).

Asking that question right now, while we are in the midst of massive updates that may or may not make all the difference in the world for APB, is completely pointless and meaningless as this is subject to change. "Anymore" doesn't play a relevant role, it's not even a question on the table.

IMO it's not really worth playing as someone who usually plays on NA. Weapon balance is still a mess, threat still hasn't been removed so people are segregated into two districts forcing you to play one map depending on how people feel that day, the game is still horribly optimized for newer computers, car game play meta can get exhausting to deal with, and the lack of a player pool means you're either slamming new players off the game or getting farmed by 40,000 hour cyborgs which makes player retention even more difficult to maintain.

On the plus side the new owners seem vastly more competent the previous administration, albeit inexperienced with shooters. You have to give them credit for taking on the challenge that is trying to keep this ship floating despite the glaring holes in it. They've added an anti-cheat that so far (to me) seems effective as I've not played a single cheater the few times I've hopped on these past few months, but that is just anecdotal experience.

I am waiting for the engine update like many other people here I am assuming before deciding that maybe it's time to shelve APB for good. For many, the engine update is make or break for their wallets.

tl;dr don't play until engine update

Edited by indi
  • Thanks 2

I think  No for now. I have seen lot of people were nuts because lag,bugs,OP enemies,hackers and other things,also people are getting angry because of they cant even get a kill when they first join to this game.I have a very small hope that this game will be better 

IDk why I bother playing APB Just puts me in a shitty mood every time.

the community has fallen lmao. Its no longer apb players that play the game its fucking downsyndrome patootie silvers and bronzes and LO changes the game to their needs.
oh and shitty tryhards, cant forget those guys who cause everyone to quit the game, ontop of garbage matchmaking.

8 hours ago, indi said:

IMO it's not really worth playing as someone who usually plays on NA. Weapon balance is still a mess, threat still hasn't been removed so people are segregated into two districts forcing you to play one map depending on how people feel that day, the game is still horribly optimized for newer computers, car game play meta can get exhausting to deal with, and the lack of a player pool means you're either slamming new players off the game or getting farmed by 40,000 hour cyborgs which makes player retention even more difficult to maintain.

On the plus side the new owners seem vastly more competent the previous administration, albeit inexperienced with shooters. You have to give them credit for taking on the challenge that is trying to keep this ship floating despite the glaring holes in it. They've added an anti-cheat that so far (to me) seems effective as I've not played a single cheater the few times I've hopped on these past few months, but that is just anecdotal experience.

I am waiting for the engine update like many other people here I am assuming before deciding that maybe it's time to shelve APB for good. For many, the engine update is make or break for their wallets.

tl;dr don't play until engine update

I dont feel like wasting that much time on a community of shitters but yeah basically this. 

Edited by Guest

You're here, so it obviously is. Case Closed. 

Does it worth to learn proper English?

1 hour ago, Ch1ck said:

Learned English from movies, games, songs, anime etc ... I didn't had "proper" teacher. So my English is pretty bad, tho if ppl. understands me and what i want to say ... i think its more than enough.

Btw. since United kingdom leaving EU, its not worth to learn proper Eng. anymore ... French language might take its place.

Edited by MartisLTU
yes fixed eng.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:18 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

I dont want the game to die by any means but its not fucking enjoyable to play anymore.

Tfw you told them how to make it more appealing but they didnt listen... now game dies.

Merged.

2 hours ago, Ch1ck said:

No when you are forced to use it.

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

Learned English from movies, games, songs, anime etc ... I didn't had "proper" teacher. So my English is pretty bad, tho if ppl. understands me and what i want to say ... i think its more than enough.

Btw. since United kingdom leaving EU, its not worth to learn proper Eng. anymore ... French language might take its place.

We only kid. Or at least I only kid.

I only speak McDonalds. So good on you.

o8o59Bh.gif

On 4/27/2019 at 7:50 AM, CatInTuxedo7 said:

LO should add more challanges, like platinum threat.

To split the low playerbase even more?

17 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

To split the low playerbase even more?

while simultaneously changing matchmaking not at all*

DOES IT WORTH TO PLAY APB: RELOADED ANY LONGER ? if CAN EX-CHEATERS REALLY GO LEGIT?

example lead ? or all know ?

Edited by Yood

48 minutes ago, Yood said:

DOES IT WORTH TO PLAY APB: RELOADED ANY LONGER ? if CAN EX-CHEATERS REALLY GO LEGIT?

example lead ? or all know ?

Yes.

17 minutes ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Yes.

one of the participants official team SPCT  had a ban in a fair fight . is NO longer WORTHY ? he was causing trouble for other players . break the rules.  The RESULT ?

Edited by Yood

Find a hobby. Gardening, knitting, pump some iron.

I'm gonna say yes, purely because i still get enjoyment out of the game when playing with mates, solo can stick it.

Didnt log in for past few months, just because I didnt see any point while waiting for EU. Noticed that many people did same thing.

Game is fun to play but it needs treatment asap. And new content.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:17 AM, Havana said:

You're here, so it obviously is. Case Closed. 

ANd, you're here Salek, so I wouldn't talk.

Yes it is worth of  my time. You cant compare APB with any other third person  game. I still  enjoy playing this game until today cause apb its totally different from any other game. It remains the same with a lot of bugs and i understand that you would like to see  something totally different, for example a new engine update, thats what we expect from LO but time will show if something happend. I hope that i will see you again on San Paro streets 🙂
ENF: Sexyalepouditsa, Crim:Nezha1

Edited by eelaaa