MartisLTU

Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?

Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Does it worth to play APB: Reloaded any longer ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No, unless you waiting for better game and don't have what to play atm.

So very long time ago i asked ya one question ( does it worth to play APB ?). After 4 years i want to ask same question ... I know "LO" is trying tho it doesn't look enough to solve even oldest problems in this game. We playing APB because we feel some kind of nostalgia for old days and ofc some ppl. still waiting for better times tho i doubt it will ever come .... Sure LO did great job with "trade system", but we have only 600 players at top peak and same old problems.

ThinkingTXT_large.gif?v=1488155079

• Like 1

No.

But there is no other game like it, so kinda stuck here.

And the game has more than 600 peak.

EU hits 800 sometimes but is usually a 700 peak.

NA peaks at 300.

RUS peaks at 150.

And HAN peaks at 0.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

no.

Apb reloaded died a while back and LO  trying to bring it back by pushing money grab content and armas is a wrong turn and  wont help resurrecting it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I dont want the game to die by any means but its not fucking enjoyable to play anymore.

personal opinion of an obt player: no, right now apb isn’t worth my time

the game largely remains unchanged from when i first started playing, flaws and all - and the more i’ve played the harder it becomes to ignore those flaws 

while i do still have hope that orbit can turn things around, whether the engine upgrade is successful or not is a pivotal point for apb imo, if it flops i can see myself giving up on the game completely 

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

APB wasn't even worth your time back then either. So.

• Like 1

Yes, i do enjoy play APB with my girlfriend, my friends and many other peoples from my clan.

I do think this game have had horrible moments and things happened to it.

Playing here since the closed beta is something spectacular, yes, i need to agree obviously with others, there isn't a game like this, too if someone would really want a better style of that gameplay, anything you think, isn't there, because APB is APB, and no one other game can even be similar.

1 hour ago, Hypothesis said:

no.

Apb reloaded died a while back and LO  trying to bring it back by pushing money grab content and armas is a wrong turn and  wont help resurrecting it.

"pushing money grab content and armas" About that i wanted to say couple things.

Firstly, LO isn't G1, i do know into it there are few members from the old company but big components aren't and not talking about that but about other reasons, i think LO is doing an excellent work behind the scenes, really.

I do appreciate so much that they pushing hard to make this game breath again like never before.

Maybe the community isn't that happy because they came with a completely new different mode (RIOT) and some other features it will include which i was abit scared, honestly.

But you know what? I was wrong, always paid attention to what is being said and when i tried it for the first time, well.. i wasn't totally sure about what to do and how to act but after some time past i was so much happy, because finally we have had atleast something completely new and fresh, never seen in this game since years.

Another thing is that for me, from my point of view, is completely right to pretend abit of money from the community and get us involved in something like that, APB became Free to Play many years ago, with GamersFirst, obviously a company NEED to achive money, or how they are supposed to mantein the project, the servers, the infrastructure and everything related it?

I don't know but for sure i am one of those players who literally love to support a company by sharing feedback and donate if needed/possible and buy cool stuff.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I dont want the game to die by any means but its not fucking enjoyable to play anymore.

I don't want that too. Isn't enjoyable because maybe you ignoring some points, you should take care of them.

Try to separate the past with the present and try to have fun, again, not liek before because maybe you can't but.. atleast try to not beupset/sad about these things.

Im not a doctor, i just wanted to give out a suggestion.

Or simply just try to get more relaxed.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

the game largely remains unchanged from when i first started playing, flaws and all - and the more i’ve played the harder it becomes to ignore those flaws 

while i do still have hope that orbit can turn things around, whether the engine upgrade is successful or not is a pivotal point for apb imo, if it flops i can see myself giving up on the game completely 

I see your point and i completely understand it.

I don't want to see a negative point until and if it will arrive in front of us, i want to have fun, much as possible.

Because after that.. eheh.. we will not never again experience something like this (until someone will make another game similar to that, if that will ever happen obviously).

2 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Firstly, LO isn't G1, i do know into it there are few members from the old company but big components aren't and not talking about that but about other reasons, i think LO is doing an excellent work behind the scenes, really.

I do appreciate so much that they pushing hard to make this game breath again like never before.

Maybe the community isn't that happy because they came with a completely new different mode (RIOT) and some other features it will include which i was abit scared, honestly.

But you know what? I was wrong, always paid attention to what is being said and when i tried it for the first time, well.. i wasn't totally sure about what to do and how to act but after some time past i was so much happy, because finally we have had atleast something completely new and fresh, never seen in this game since years.

love the optimism , but this cannot bring hope to many who left the game thinking as if they wasted money on investing in it . 

if they further delay EU with the release of RIOT and the bugs that comes afterwards lol, I dont think when the actual EU will bring back the game. 

I will not be playing a game if I dont have any friends interested in it with me.

It's worth it if You still like it, if you don't then..move on? 

5 hours ago, Hypothesis said:

love the optimism , but this cannot bring hope to many who left the game thinking as if they wasted money on investing in it . 

if they further delay EU with the release of RIOT and the bugs that comes afterwards lol, I dont think when the actual EU will bring back the game. 

I will not be playing a game if I dont have any friends interested in it with me.

If they left then they left that has nothing to do with me wanting to play.

Plus APB has been 10+ years many of those who left have families now and can not come play.

We need new players not the old ones who once were.

That type of focus is wrong because of these reasons given and others unsaid.

I do not play for nostalgia I play to play.

#$%^ the psychological B.S.

50 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

We need new players not the old ones who once were.

well that is the dream but less likely with everything atm. 

1 minute ago, Hypothesis said:

well that is the dream but less likely with everything atm. 

That dream has been happening since Little Orbit arrived.

unfortunately it has not been in droves yet however that is a possibility after the Engine Upgrade and the performance values it increases mentioned in other threads.

I've had to remove a number of posts that were off-topic. Please keep the discussion on the topic at hand.

~@mayii

43 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

That dream has been happening since Little Orbit arrived.

unfortunately it has not been in droves yet however that is a possibility after the Engine Upgrade and the performance values it increases mentioned in other threads.

not gonna lie. i havent seen many 'new' players.

i only see old players using different character names

the only reason why apb even has a playerbase still has to do with the fact of what apb is

its a third person cops and robbers game with an extremely indepth (for its time lol) character customization. and this also includes the themes, clothing, art, blah blah blah.

if apb was like any other game it would have been dead 5 years ago. but no. it keeps kicking because no one else has bothered to create a game like apb, so it has no real competition other than player fatigue and playing the same game over and over again. and the shit tier community

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alani said:

not gonna lie. i havent seen many 'new' players.

i only see old players using different character names

the only reason why apb even has a playerbase still has to do with the fact of what apb is

its a third person cops and robbers game with an extremely indepth (for its time lol) character customization. and this also includes the themes, clothing, art, blah blah blah.

if apb was like any other game it would have been dead 5 years ago. but no. it keeps kicking because no one else has bothered to create a game like apb, so it has no real competition other than player fatigue and playing the same game over and over again. and the shit tier community

I have seen the new players because I personally go teach people how to play when I notice them.

you can tell by how they shoot at greys for instance , then I just teach them what I can.

11 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

blah blah

... what?? 

APB isnt enjoyable because NA has no fucking population at all and its literally just the same 20 sweaty virgin tryhards that sweat on their keyboards to get a victory royale in apb and maintain positive KD so their stepdad can pay the electricity bill.

11 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

you ignoring some points, you should take care of them.

Try to separate the past with the present and try to have fun, again, not liek before

what points am I ignoring?

Past and present? The only thing that has changed is the community got even fucking shittier and game is dead even more than it already was.  Im not able to just play the game 24/7 now that Im out of school and out of classes and work at a mine lmao

Why would any of you be here if APB was not worth it?

it is.

APB is just not worth as much as other games , but that is from neglect.

things are getting better one foot in front of the other.

I got a little bit hopeful when there was slight boost in player numbers during January but since then it's been downhill all the way, the current player count sits at it's lowest ever. Nothing is going to save the game at this point, so if you enjoy APB play it while you still can because it won't be around for much longer.

The EU will probably kill it entirely.

39 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why would any of you be here if APB was not worth it?

it is.

APB is just not worth as much as other games , but that is from neglect.

things are getting better one foot in front of the other.

Currently being here on the forum ≠ the game is currently worth playing.

I have been playing for a long time.. Maybe the habit keeps me.. nostalgia.. I still love this game and hope for its revival. Too many important and good memories associated with it.  💘

Yes, and no. Its not worth to play any game cuz you will stop, and forget sooner or later.

But if you are enjoying playing APB, yes, it is worth of your time. Naturally.

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Currently being here on the forum ≠ the game is currently worth playing.

its lies all of it. dont believe a thing.