MattScott

RIOT Stress Test 4/24 Feedback Thread

Hi everyone,

I want to start by thanking all the players that came out today to help us test the new mode and servers.

This thread is for players to share constructive criticism and feedback, but I want to establish a couple quick guidelines:

• Please try to be courteous. If we don't keep this thread under control, then it wont be useful to the dev team.
  • Please don't debate the merits of adding a mode like RIOT to APB here. We can do that elsewhere on the forums.
  • Please don't criticize the feedback from other players. If you don't like an idea, then down vote it. If you like an idea then like it.

As a starting point, here is a quick survey that we gave to the SPCT team members:

1. How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?
  2. Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?
  3. How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?
  4. What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?
  5. What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?
  6. What about RIOT do you like the least?

EDIT: Here is the full list of bugs that we know about that will be addressed soon:

• Currently there is no way to go to district select when you're in the mini-game, which was frustrating for players who died and wanted to jump into another match
  • Players can sometimes experience a poison zone while not actually in one
  • Players who load into a district already spectating will enter the skybox when the minigame ends
  • Unlocking a weapon will cause you to sometimes drop your other equipped weapon
  • “Buy Weapon Unlock” pop up messages are displayed to players who are spectating
  • Access Codes can still spawn during the final stage
  • Emitters and VFXs do not despawn after the minigame ends and can persist
  • Players are sometimes prompted to use their Hazmat Suit when they dont have one to use
  • The RIOT Scoreboard currently does not communicate relevant stats
  • Players are not able to buy and unlock a weapon more than once in a single life
  • Spectating players may see -1/1 lives
  • "Arm RIOT devices" message still appears after the player's mission expires
  • After closing or letting the timer run out on the weapon pop-up message, it remains partially visible on the screen
  • Players are able to see enemy names through the RIOT van
  • A team's total cash is being displayed on the HUD instead of individual totals
  • Environmental effects and sound don't always match with what's happening to the player you're spectating
  • Lives counter reads "0/1" during the minigame-start countdown
  • Text for the RIOT Tutorial is still being worked on
  • RIOT Outsource Manager is not an available contact in the player progression dropdown menu
  • Players spawning into the minigame for the first time after the minigame has started can cause the player to spawn outside of the minigame
  • Access Codes and weapon drops do not scale based on district population
  • Player spawning and respawning mechanics are currently not working as intended

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

- No ambient sound kinda ruins the immersion. 

- Overall I liked the event. You had to figure it out yourself. Promotes teamplay. 

- Car spawners don't seem to work (even if I had money to pay)

- Having a custom UI would be better in my opinion. As we have played for years that Y/N pop is associated for calling backup. A better interface to buying weapons would help greatly

- Also death cam doesn't show the person being watched. No name, not even weapon set up.

- Reducing the wait time would be appreciated. We are sitting 5 minutes waiting for a 2-minute countdown.

- Removing the silly weapon skins would be a plus in my book. 

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 8

It doesn't really compare to other APB game modes, other than the epidemic event.

APB to me has always been a criminals vs cops game, a battle royale-ish mode doesn't suit it at all in my opinion.

At it's current state, no.

Though as it's new content, I'd at least ask them to try it with me. You can always leave it you don't like it.

A slower battle royale with quirks. You can do little side objectives or just go on a rampage.

Remove personal player loadouts.

Adding lore and more content to APB.

The fact that you can get your personal loadout.

It doesn't help that with a little luck, you can instantly equip your loadout.

So far I've hoped that RIOT would spice up the game and force players to play differently, but you're still playing a game where most of your enemies are using N-TECs and cargameplay, so there's still little variety.

I haven't really been able to test it much yet due to the stress test being on NA for some reason, and warping is a common thing, both yourself and your enemies.

Should've done a stress test on EU instead, since that's where the most players come from.

Oh, side note, you can't access the riot contact by pressing J and clicking contacts.

Nothing important, but for consistency I'd add them. All previous event contacts were in there.

• Like 13

Having a way of changing camera angles on the spectator cam would be nice as it would give more control over what we are viewing.

Respawning with a Snubnose Revolver isn't the greatest when there are multiple players in the respawn vicinity with weapons that are able to over power it.

Some weapons also seem to spawn in areas that the player doesn't have access to due to either a ladder that is typically there not being there or it just being out of bounds in general.

A way of being able to tell how long the match has lasted and a way of seeing how many kills you have rather than opening the scoreboard would be helpful as it could ruin some of the competitive edge having to check the scoreboard.

Vehicles do appear to also sometimes spawn inside each other (possible known bug) and seem extremely scarce in some areas of the map that the player can spawn.

Overall the event itself is quite cool and unique and would be great to play with all of the minor issues ironed out and put to rest.

• Like 5

1. Seems very lifeless compared to mission districts
  2. Not really
  3. You start, die and spend 20 minutes in spectator mode
  4. When you die, join other team/disttict
  5. Couldn't find any
  6. The waiting
Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Iazer said:

Having a way of changing camera angles on the spectator cam would be nice as it would give more control over what we are viewing.

Respawning with a Snubnose Revolver isn't the greatest when there are multiple players in the respawn vicinity with weapons that are able to over power it.

Some weapons also seem to spawn in areas that the player doesn't have access to due to either a ladder that is typically there not being there or it just being out of bounds in general.

A way of being able to tell how long the match has lasted and a way of seeing how many kills you have rather than opening the scoreboard would be helpful as it could ruin some of the competitive edge having to check the scoreboard.

Vehicles do appear to also sometimes spawn inside each other (possible known bug) and seem extremely scarce in some areas of the map that the player can spawn.

Overall the event itself is quite cool and unique and would be great to play with all of the minor issues ironed out and put to rest.

You're able to change camera angles with your switch shoulder key if that's what you mean

Just now, blazeburner said:

You're able to change camera angles with your switch shoulder key if that's what you mean

No, I mean more like what you would see in a Battle Royale where you are able to have more control over the camera such as following the exact view of the character you are spectating and being able to change who you are spectating as currently there is no way of doing that

• Like 1

The gamemode is good, but I think it is missing some things.

- More UI related to the gamemode (also in spectator mode)

- Deathscreen, when you die it would be nice if it shows who kill you, his weapon, how much damage you make him, a countdown to respawn and if        there was a little deathcam of how the player killed you will be awesome!

- I also think that the gamemode doesnt inmerse the player.

- I dont like that you need to open the map every time you want to see the zones that are "infected"

- It will also be good another screen when you lose that shows your stats in the game, and give you the option to search for other game / spectate           current game / see your deathcam.

Edited by TitoRukas
  • Like 2

1.How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?

It's a lot quicker of a gamemode. If you die early you're sort of just sitting on your hands without much to do.

2.Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?

I would, it's a pretty good mode. The guns are pretty easy to find.

3.How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?

It's a battle royale styled mode where the players choose how the area collapses.

4.What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?

I think the color coding could use some work. For example, revives are orange, primary is a light blue, and so on. Also possibly make the player go into an arrested state to symbolize "down". They'd be "revived" when a teammate frees them, but if the timer runs out the person dies.

5.What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?

I like the weapons system. Being able to buy my own loadout is nice, I can choose what I'm good with.

6.What about RIOT do you like the least?

I don't like the spawn system. I know you guys said it'll be reworked, but maybe let us choose what teammate to spawn on.

All in all, it's a fun gamemode. Nice work on it guys.

Edited by IROCkiller
  • Like 5

First, the feedback and the questions:

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?

It feels different and plays different, it's amazing.

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?

Yes, i would after some small fixes.

6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?

A Team Battle Royale, with some minor changes

6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?

The starting weapon should be an blowtorch.

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?

I know that this came as an error, but the lack of player vehicles made the game mode waaaaaaay better, just the idea of having to gun down an Spacio or and Pioneer with limited ammo already sounds bad, and get worse if the armor plating mods are included, so yeah, the lack of player vehicles was my favorite thing.

10 minutes ago, MattScott said:

What about RIOT do you like the least?

Extra lives, remove that pls.

Now, about my personal feedback,
RIOT feels like a fresh experience when compared to the "traditional" way to play APB, and that's good, i'm not a big fan of battle royales in general but i did enjoy my experience so far with RIOT, but there are a little thing that IN MY OPINION should be changed for better.

- The first and most ANNOYING THING is that after being killed, i cannot leave the district if i don't want to play anymore, and i cannot switch the player that i'm spectating, and believe me sometimes this get boring as hell when i'm forced to watch 10 minutes of some random person running around without firing a single bullet, so i'll leave a suggestion of making possible to leave or switch districts after you're dead, or at least to be able to switch the player you're watching.

- About the Gun's spawns, please make the locations random, they are aways in the same places, but at least the guns are random.

- Also about guns, increase the number of weapons on the map, with more weapons around, people kill each other faster, making the game end faster.

- Like i said in one of the answers, PLEASE do not enable players to spawn their personal vehicles, just leave some random ped vehicles around the map, and that's more then enough.

- And last, please change the starting weapon put the SNR as a common "drop" and give us the blowtorch to start, it will make the game even more fun.

For now i believe that's all i have to say, sorry for the long post.

• Like 4

-Riot poses a different concept into apb gameplay, using elements of apb's vanilla game mode's mixed in with the chaos of Fight Club and the structure of an extended mission, then they add a good flavor of Battle Royal, but different. It does add a great spice to the normal gameplay.

-This is definitely a game that requires some real teamwork. Missions require a good team, but RIOT will really need a good group of friends to have the best experience. I played the game with my friend IrocKiller and Saxtus. We all had a great time for the most part. the coordination aspect of this game will be a fun pointer when trying to get my friends to play this with me. as they say, games are better in large numbers.

-Riot Mode is a teamed free for all game that starts you with just a snub nose and nothing else with a team of your choosing. you will start by looking for weapons (most important) and money. As well as hunting for a RedHill detonation code. You can use the money to buy your weapons that you have equipped outside of riot mode (in my case, a FAR and a Thunder), or you can buy an extra life if you are down a life, or you can spawn a car. Once you get the codes, you must start detonating bombs and eliminating your enemies. at this point you will keep an eye on the map til you get to the final area and hunt down your enemies.

-A theme that is common on a lot of BR type games and game modes is that when people get shot at and their health is gone, they would get knocked down and then would have to get shot up again to get kills. In Riot mode, I would like to see them implement this same system. but when knocked downed, players do the stunned animation and if teammates don't pick them up after a certain time, they die.

-Starting with no weapons, and working your way up to getting your best set up, it really does feel nice and forces people outside of using their usual meta. although you can get those guns they like later in the game, having it start that way is really interesting and refreshing.

-The long wait times after each match can get annoying, especially if you get killed really early in the game. it becomes discouraging after awhile. this was also a con of previous events like the Xmas event.

Extra Pointers:

-Spawns can be broke, I sometimes spawned between two actively fighting teams and die immediately

-Sometimes camera breaks and you get stuff looking at a wall after dying in spectator mode.

-You are not always able to see player names in game, and never able to see them in spectator mode.

-when buying a secondary weapon, sometimes it makes the primary weapon despawn

-When you are in a group of 2, the game will not add two solo's in the group, and therefore you will only be a group of two in a game full of 4 man teams.

-You are not able to spawn cars in the game it seems (I have seen others, but I have not been able to spawn one myself, despite having the Redhill cash needed.

-For most of the round it is dead silence. no ambient sounds or anything. I didn't realize this till my team had left. and it is really unsettling to say the least.

-The map is far too big in the final stages. It does decrease as the round goes on, but the final stage is still big enough to where teams will not encounter each other and it makes for long stalemates of scared to aggro players.

-The Detonation codes seem to have infinite uses. Once I got one of them, I was able to set off multiple bombs. is this intentional? *(Newly added point)

Conclusion:

-The game is extremely fun for what it is. I can see that it needs a lot of work and improvement, however it did meet my expectations and I can't wait to see what the final product will bring. with the right tweaks and advertising, it will be a refreshing new game mode for new and veteran players alike to return to.

Edited by RoseTheGoat
New point added
  • Like 4

On another note, due to it being on such a big map, it feels empty most of the time. I've been running around for 10 minutes doing riot access codes and arming gas bombs without seeing anyone.

Should've limited the map a little more.

Oh, - and just like the previous two events you guys made, there's too many players per mission and the game can't handle it, causing odd respawns and enemies not having names, even up close.

I think the event should've been on a part of financial that was maybe a third as big as the whole district, and a smaller player count with 2, max 3 players per team, to avoid this glitch and the empty feeling you get while playing the mode.

Another idea would be to create a few RIOT-related missions set up like action district missions, where you play against other players just like you'd do in regular financial/waterfront, but with riot objectives instead. Would also get rid of the insanely long waiting-phase when you die, and the glitches you get with mass-missions.

The waiting is what drives people away from BR, and with a small playerbase like APB, I don't think RIOT will succeed in the way it is right now.

It doesn't help that you can't just re-queue into a match like you can in Apex Legends or other BR games, you have to manually pick a district and hope a round is about to begin. And let's be frank, there's going to be two to three full districts with one round each, on citadel. Even worse on Jericho. A BR doesn't work in APB.

Players want to play the game. If you die, you're stuck waiting for the mission to end, which can take a long time if you die early to mid-game. Doesn't help that the spectator mode doesn't show you anything like names, team members or the kill feed. Can't switch spectators either. But I'm actually surprised you added a working spectator mode instead of ghosting like in slay bells.

Edited by GhosT
^

thanks to the STRESS received . playable.  quick death and a lot of inaction . watching videos is NOT WHAT I want to do in the game .

BUGS I HAVE FOUND

- You might want to do a check on the functionality of all the purchase "vendors" since some might not work.
- There's a double dolton broadwing spawning in Shift garage which causes it to clip and explode once got in.
- While spectating the "contaminated area effect" may still be on even in safe areas.
- Certain things turn neon green while in the contaminated area.
- When RIOT round is over it often just warps you to the district spawn select area without anything happening. This either is a bug or it's just very anti-climatic.
- I'm a bug.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This was rather fresh, I was really surprised with a new loading screen and it got me into a mood of playing. The whole map and the whole experience for now looks like you guys really cared about this gamemode. Also how in the hell did you cram 100 people in a district and it didn't even crash or destabilize once? Gz to you.

SUGGESTIONS
- Primary weapon buy-out seems a bit of a missed idea. While secondary buy-out seems just fine since secondaries don't spawn around, primaries do and people will abuse more powerful guns to last longer.
- You should implement pings. Once I played Apex Legends I cannot live without them and they seem to be the best way of communicating. (Though with 3.0 it's probably impossible)
- You might want to speed up the whole gameplay, right now it really gets boring when you lost all your lives. (For example reduce lives to just one, or speed up the last stage since (6?) minutes of watching someone dwelling behind a cover isn't much fun)
- Make an enclosed wait area in these districts. Right now it's a hassle to join them since there's like a 2 minute window to join them and the district browser infrequent refreshes doesn't help either. Maybe implement some sort of a notificator to inform that a round is about to be over?
- Remove grenades completely. To be honest there's no need for them.

SURVEY

1. How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?                            - I'd say it stays really strong, it has a potential to be very enjoyable once properly tweaked and tuned.
  2. Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?                                   - Only after the engine upgrade. Right now it would most likely scare them away.
  3. How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?         - Basically a battle royale.
  4. What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?             - The pace of it. Really slow and it quickly gets boring after death.
  5. What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?                                                     - The city look I'd say, but personally I miss some ambient shooting sounds or something.
  6. What about RIOT do you like the least?                                                  - Ability to use your own guns. People will abuse that.
  • Like 1

u cant compare it with other modes. its a mode on its own. but a mode that could be implemented in a normal mission mode where the whole city gets triggered to play that mode.

don't realy know at this point. played it only once. and at this point i m saying no.

you start playing. run around be sneaky or rush in and die hard. and wait for a long time.

just put the game mode in normal mission mode. trigger it by an mission some teams need to do. and let the whole city play in that mission when the mission starts.

don't realy have any. feels like battle royale in some kind of way but u need a team to complete it. not a 1 player go in game to play

the idea behind it.

---------------------------- suggestions added bit later after thinking about it ---------------

- i found the guns sitting on places to campable. so if guns lay around in certain areas in the city where u need to search for the gun i think that would be better.

- i would like to see that the guns u have u can use in this mode. i don't like looking for the guns in this mode but giving the mode for new players this wil not work in my opinion

- i see all cars destroyed. i don't realy like that. personaly if i see fog activating ina certain area just explode all cars in that area after 10 seconds.

- the money aspect i don't realy know what that has to do with the game mode. i feel its restricting people.

- i didn't realy recieve any hints what to do so i focused on going to the point that was on the map.

- this game mode is for veteran players only. this mode is not in my opinion for new players at all.

Edited by TzickyT
things what i think about the mode
  • Like 2

1.How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?

-It's totally different from any other mode found in currently found in APB, can kinda remind me of Chaos (very vaguely)

2.Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?

-Definitely.

3.How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?

-Battle Royale. 

4.What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?

-Respawn system, either rework it, so you need someone to revive you or remove it entirely.

5.What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?

-Decent take on BR modes, still has the random part of them (for equipment), without the randomness of the map shrinking.

6.What about RIOT do you like the least?

-Being able to spawn your vehicles, and your own loadout, that can be abused, apparently.

Other than that, it needs obvious fixes for random things, like after you die and isn't able to change districts or even see and switch who you're following on death cam.

And maybe remove or do something about the prompts to buy stuff, since there are buy zones scattered around the map, and they'll just randomly appear on your screen to magicaly spawn a gun or give you another life.

Edited by Hiz
I'm dumb
  • Like 1

Quick things

• Respawns more messed up than normal apb spawns (i spawned in the middle of a group of enemies).
  • presume they are getting changed but the ui elements that have been added are not great especially the contact symbol not following the same layout as every other contact symbol, ex: green circle with white version of logo inside the circle.
  • I dont know if it was just me but actually running into other players was kind of rare didn't see people till the late stages of matches
  • changing districts broke for me multiple time and i couldn't enter the riot district without resetting my game.

edit didnt realise there was questions oops 

• How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes?

I found the mode more interesting in concept than fight club but overall didn't have the best time and was bored.

• Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?

In it's current state no I found it too dull personally and I wouldn't encourage anyone to play something I didn't enjoy.

• How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it?

This is gonna sound harsh but I would say "An attempt to cash in on Battle Royale while at the same time trying to appeal to people who don't like battle royale and getting neither                  bit right".

• What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could?

I would probably do something to increase the chances of fights, fix the respawns and probably just commit to it being a battle royale.

• What is your favorite aspect of RIOT?

It's the first piece of real new content in five or more years.

• What about RIOT do you like the least? 

Respawns probably

Edit 2: just gonna add that i will properly comment on gameplay stuff more in dept during the EU tests this is more my first impressions.

Edited by Sivebrady
didn't see the questions
  • Like 1

ok first feedback round i didnt crash ever and everything runs really smooth

gameplay wise 

- we really need a go to next round/district when your team is dead so you dont have to wait like 10 minutes for next game

- there should be more stuff spawning in the game (weapons/cash) / the cards to activate the poison machines are too spare too maybe

- hazzmath suits are more than enough

- teamchat / voice doesnt work?

- there is some sort of safezone in the middle of the game near central bug but maybe it was a bug?

Another thing I noticed, the chat box spams you with a lot of information, sometimes even duplicate.

This hinders non-voice communication with random players because it'll push your group/team messages out of the box.

qm3GDjo.png

Also, green garage doors.

ehrssxM.png

Edited by GhosT

49 minutes ago, MattScott said:

imo riot has a lot of the same issues as mission based apb, just more pronounced

1. PUGs vs premades, - playing solo puts you at a huge disadvantage (more than normal apb) because cash can be gained 2/3/4 times as fast which leads to teams that can afford multiple lives and loadouts vs solo players who often have to choose between either, even when they're in random (uncoordinated) groups
  2. the wait time after dying is ridiculously long (from testing today dying right at the beginning is about 25 minutes) and there's nothing to do but watch random players (the spectate functionality is "not great" at best, altho i assume most of that is due to the base code just not allowing certain things to be added)
  3. the lack of adequate cover gets a huge spotlight on it when dying potentially stops you from playing for ~25 minutes - the props that were ingame as of the stress test are a good start, but there were still many, many areas that had no additional props/cover
  4. the rng can be horrible, as is often the case with battle royales, the issue is that there is a cheap and (very) effective way to bypass a huge chunk of rng by purchasing your own preset loadout (from the multiple weapon boxes places around the map, seriously why are there so many?) - imo this completely removes any need to hunt for weapons and cash (refer to #1) becomes king, whats the point of having random weapons pickups if no one truly needs them?

well i certainly would encourage my friends (as if i have any lol) to play with me, as soloing in riot mode means big disadvantages

as for recommending the current riot mode over other BRs on the market? likely not, there's nothing unique enough about apb's version that i'd recommend it over the thousands of clones on steam, or even recommend it over normal apb missions

"generic battle royale"

it doesnt really matter how you spin it there's no getting away from the fact that riot is an average (at best) pubg clone, with apb gameplay - right down to the performance issues

the wait time after death, currently riot isnt like missions where you can just respawn and attack again after dying or queue up immediately for another mission after losing

imo current riot does not have enough content to justify spending 2 or 3 missions worth of time just sitting and waiting, its bad design and its going to cost the mode players

if i had to choose a favorite it would be the map changes - no matter how small, the additions are a welcome shakeup to the staleness of decade old maps

frankly i dont much like the current riot mode, im far more interested in the new content planned as rewards and im hoping that they'll help even out the imbalance of riot's time invested:rewards received ratio

seriously the wait time after your final death is ridiculous, something has to change there

EDIT: i guess i should give actual feedback instead of just answering questions, here's a stream of consciousness 

after some more reflection i'm really starting to sour on the "extra lives" mechanic, it seems like a gimmick that was added without considering the fact that it instantly becomes the single most important focus - random weapons are whatever, preset loadouts are beneficial, hazmats suits are just in case, but you literally cannot lose as long as you have extra lives its a gigantic advantage (admittedly limited by the hard cap of 1 extra life)

current riot suffers hard from gameplay rubberbanding - there's no reason to engage enemies until the end when you have to, leading to 10-15 minutes spent just running around the map (a lot of which is empty and lifeless) and 5 minutes of chaotic unbalanced "action"

random weapon drops are scarce, cash/preset loadout boxes/extra lives are not - this needs to be the opposite, no one cares about random weapons when they're hard to find and preset loadouts are cheap and right in front of you, and extra lives should be the exception not the norm

hazmat suit consumables are similarly too common, from a gameplay standpoint there's not much point in shutting down a block when so many people have a free pass

the new cover/props just dont do enough, there's too few and most are oddly placed

the destroyed cars are fixed environment pieces instead of movable props, a minor issue but one that irritates the hell out of me (and will be confusing for newer players, at least the first few times they run into them)

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff
  • Like 3

-Change POV / Spectator

- Name player (team) name primary weapons / secondary

Balance isssues:

-Give us fbw instead of snubnose at the beginning because how strong snubnose gets affected by rng, you just have no chance at all if you're not lucky enough

-Remove nades

-Rework respawn system, it's so disgusting when someone randomly kills you when you're close to your team and you spawn 200m away and being already overcrowded with guys full filled with guns.

-Weapons that disappear after death cause big disbalance problems at the end where those who respawned don't have weapon at all because every weapon was grabbed at the beginning and completely disappeared after the death of their owners. At the end most alive people have only snubnose when at the very same time people who played sneaky have everything to win a round. You have to be able to pick weapons from those who died in any time

-Reduce money cost for buying your weapons because of the point above.

-Increase the amount of money and weapons spawn on the map

Edited by Lign

•  I spawned in a wall, died, and lost a life in the beginning.
  •  The Bank Trucks you use to extract show your red name through them even though you cant shoot through them
  • People who join late / people out of mission are able to be seen by alive players
  • Spectating is buggy in general (seeing toxic zones when there aren't any)
  • No way to purchase or find ammo for chosen primary weapon or secondary weapon
  • no queue system for districts
  • Like 1

1. How does RIOT compare to other APB game modes? You cant really compare it to another mode Its different and somewhat fits the lore of APB, & It plays decently well. 
  2. Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT? Maybe, if they are looking for a BR alternative.
  3. How would you explain RIOT to someone who has never seen it? A slow team based Battle Royale Hybrid.
  4. What ONE THING would you change about RIOT if you could? Choosing where to spawn as a team.
  5. What is your favorite aspect of RIOT? Having almost no vehicles.
  6. What about RIOT do you like the least? Being able to use you own weapons/loadout & how the respawns work.

Also Here is my list of things that i think need to be added or fixed for RIOT.

• A True Mini map to be able to see zones without checking out the map every few seconds.
  • When walking over pickable items the text of what it is, is more noticeable like in a box or make the text bigger and brighter so its easier to read.
  • Be able to team up with friends, I understand this is not something you want at launch but do hope it is added soon down the road.
  • Be able to Exit and join a different district when you have died.
  • Be able to switch who you are spectating and also show the name in a corner or something of who you are spectating. 
  • When spectating have the chat window shown.
  • Be able to toggle hud when spectating.
  • For those that don't want to spectate when they have died or those who joined late make a hang out area some wheres or something
Edited by TR3NT