Sign in to follow this  
Ketog

I hope social won't stay like this

so when joining social i see this on breakwater galleria:

unknown.png

Who's idea was this, who thought that having bright red clutter on somewhere that 's supposed to be a galleria would be a good idea ?

if lawrance has to have a base just make his little room above be it, but, please, don't ruin the soothing feels of social by adding those ugly riot boxes all around that doesn't fit in the environement .

he doesn't need to have a base that's half of social just for himself.

unknown.png

you can add a room there as an exemple , or i don't know, just let him keep his stuff but only in the room he's in .

unknown.png

Am i the only one bothered by those unfitting boxes spread everywhere and how unfitting they look ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

This kinda bothered me as well, Holland need to be moved to somewhere else, he's ruining one of the best views in this games, there are two empty rooms in the same building that are just useless, there's also the pier, a lot of places besides the one LO choose.

• Like 1

I understand the thing they were going for but it looks so outta place LOL the boxes dont match with the smoothness of the area also i agree they should move it to the many rooms that are opened. Who knows they should probably use those as a area for new social contacts 

1 hour ago, Skerza said:

I understand the thing they were going for but it looks so outta place LOL the boxes dont match with the smoothness of the area also i agree they should move it to the many rooms that are opened. Who knows they should probably use those as a area for new social contacts 

agreed, the galleria isn't really used that much and there are plenty of rooms to have contacts and themed stuff to put in them.

• Thanks 1

I think people should appreciate that we finally got NEW CONTENT!

I don't mind the changes because let's face it, Social hasn't been touched for years!

It is fine, the area around the contact needs to be worked around. Wait for engine upgrade and new re-textures.

As an event thing, I don't mind it. Definitely shouldn't stay there forever though.

How'd the cars and everything else even get there? Airlifted by cargo helicopters?

LO is like Trump trying to make things better. And this community is CNN. 

• Like 1

I honestly like the redhill themed objects in social. They take your attention. But a new room sounds good too.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

How'd the cars and everything else even get there? Airlifted by cargo helicopters?

I would say the cars get there the same way as your car gets to the showroom.

Edited by iTzBlackout

On 4/24/2019 at 7:01 PM, Nanometic said:

Where are all the ERP's suppose to go now??????????????

That spot with a sofa and a pole for sexy dances on the criminal building :^)

• Like 1