Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

APB Bug Report #5

it helps if u describe what bug you are talking about.

because im not going to spend 30 minutes watching some dude play a mission while trying to figure out what the fuck bug is happening to you

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

While bugs wonder around as nothing is wrong since decades... and will forever enjoy their time more than i will enjoy my bans(for swearing), your ignorance goes beyond your intellectual.

You ban faster than you fix shit!!!

Same bug... been there for years... many times in around 12 years+++.

If u watch deeper, you will notice that i also checked the map filters, just saying.

How about u start fixing bugs instead of putting up the same smart events since forever with chicken outfits and all kind of useless garbage?!

Just saying.

You got a whole session of it, Its not fun to play clueless! trust me.

Ugly car, ugly character, awful driving, silver and i couldnt see any bug but poor character handling.

Because of people like you we are not took seriously and matt is sinking this game.

I dont understand again for 100%  what you want to tell us, LO or aliens?! If you want to report any bug, pls post in the right forum section...., think about what you want to write, dont be rude, choose a good translation tool or use for example Noodle-translate and contact eventually support. All your threads giving me brainbubbles so far and i dont want to go soon to a psychist for reading your Bannanarama... dont get me or us wrong, we really want to help, but we cant because we understand nothing. Hope to see soon some readable/followable threads from you @vnight ... have a good time @APB.... c ya

Edited by SpeedyCat

I get it: occasionaly, HUD markers stop showing until we restart the game. Its doable but it makes constantly checking map, sometimes being next to objective and the only one not knowing where it is and the more ridiculous, the deathmatch (guess whos the only one not knowing where everyone is) and thats when i usualy restart the game... Load, login, loading district... Yep, its annoying. I thought it was something new as it is for me but hope it gets corrected anyway. 

I've moved this thread to the appropriate PC bugs section.

I've also had to remove a number of posts. Keep the discussion civilized and on the topic at hand.

~@mayii

Hi, in a civilized manner, i think your opinion doesn't match the liking of my own personal taste, so therefor I believe that you're a moron, it's not you're fault though, remember its my own personal taste. *edit*What do you mean focus on bans, they are focusing on bugs, you just don't pay enough attention.

Edited by Doom32

11 hours ago, Vnight said:

While bugs wonder around as nothing is wrong since decades... and will forever enjoy their time more than i will enjoy my bans(for swearing), your ignorance goes beyond your intellectual.

You ban faster than you fix shit!!!

Same bug... been there for years... many times in around 12 years+++.

If u watch deeper, you will notice that i also checked the map filters, just saying.

How about u start fixing bugs instead of putting up the same smart events since forever with chicken outfits and all kind of useless garbage?!

Just saying.

So many things wrong with this post.

Little Orbit is not Gamersfirst so blaming Little Orbit is not appropriate.

That logic is no different than saying "the guy who lived where you do now dis stuff so now you are responsible because yo0u live where he used to"

It doesn't matter how long the bugs existed its not the fault of anyone here now.

New company. New people.

Now onto the event. :

it an Easter event that people wanted for Easter.

Would you suggest a egg hunt like the pumpkins?

Or would you complain about that as well?

Who knows.

As for fixing bugs :

What do you expect without the new engine upgrade that we need to be able to fix the bugs with????

As much as I like magic tricks this one would take the proper tools to be able to work.

You say you have been here yet you are acting ignorant.

One bug will not matter if we cannot fix them all including future ones and that will take the engine Upgrade that Little Orbit has been working on.

They are doing their jobs and working hard at it.

They have proven that already or the SPCT team made up out of us players would not be testing it.

Stop putting the cart before the horse.

as i remember, and read it somewhere there, Ketog propably described this bug

1. enter district with your character for example financial X
2. return to lobby
3. reenter same character and rejoin same district financial X

to not get that 'bug' first load to social and then enter same district (i mean financial X from example)