Lixil

Riot test!

Hello everyone!

A reminder that we are performing a stress test for Riot today. If you are not sure what time that is in your country, you can see the countdown timer here.

If you want more details regarding other tests you can read about them in the post below:

or in the image below:

5GDiqdJ.png

If you need to download the OTW client you can do so here: http://apb.patch.ot.gamersfirst.com/APB_OTW_Installerprogram (Make sure this is up to date before the stress test happens!)

Thank you!

• Like 3

Is there an option to download it from other sources? Download speed from the browser 2 + mb in torrents 5 + mb
Launcher APB 150 kilobytes

Just now, Clowbber said:

Is there an option to download it from other sources? Download speed from the browser 2 + mb in torrents 5 + mb
Launcher APB 150 kilobytes

You could try using this method posted by Tobii

• Like 1

Is there a new OTW server that we will have to create new characters on for EU as anything that has been made previously has been only NA correct?

1 minute ago, Iazer said:

Is there a new OTW server that we will have to create new characters on for EU as anything that has been made previously has been only NA correct?

For the stress test you can use your previous OTW account. for the EU playtest you will have to make a new character.

-Spuzva

1 minute ago, Iazer said:

There was a public test on the EU test server as well for the Slay Bells event (If I remember correctly).

1 minute ago, SpuzvaBob said:

For the stress test you can use your previous OTW account. for the EU playtest you will have to make a new character.

Thanks. Guess i'll be back to level 9 

Just now, Kevkof said:

There was a public test on the EU test server as well for the Slay Bells event (If I remember correctly).

When would that have been cause I don't recall seeing one (might be because I didn't often check the forums)

Ive crashed two times in riot so far, during 40mins or so.

Edit: after  second crash i cannot start the client. Get crash report, and when i try to repair client it says "Error- 1 file download failed Biniaries\APBprogram:statusApply

Edit2: ok, seems apb.exefor the otw apb got blocked by bitdefender. Maybe thats what caused it

Edited by sneekface

I've found a bug. While in the post-game (spectating after having died), trying to connect to other instances than the one I'm currently in does not work.

mmqDGD0.jpg

This applies to any instance, not just Social (as seen on the image), even when Advanced/Instances view is used.

Biggest offences in my opinion are two things:

-Waiting to even just join RIOT district and play (it's not accessible until match is over and then anyway you gotta for some reason wait in pseudo-spectator mode for next match to start (Most likely bug???))

-Spectator mode boredom (Especially if you die early (let's not even talk about spawns with enemies and guns placement for moment...), you are having pretty much guaranteed 20 minutes of watching someone play, without ability to change who you viewing, info who you viewing and being enforced to observe someone. Imagine that in every other BR.)

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EchoPixi said:

Can't create character on eu server
qMow0MH.png

Due to a specific issue with the NA test servers, we had to move it to the NA test servers

As mentioned in: