#NerfTheNfasShotgun

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

Cookie you're like a little Annex to pbdb . all weapon modifications work as they should .  includes Reflex Sight .  all strictly personally . 

show me your normal screenshot and screenshot of your map in the game .

That's is correct. The mods are working exactly as they should. Im simply explaining how they affect shotguns. 

I'm afraid I do not understand what you mean by screenshots. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

you little Annex to pbdb? expert ?  

the screen and maps .

44 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I am not really sure how else to state it.

Orange mods on all but one shotgun = wasted mod slot. 

There is no benefit bestowed by Reflex Sight, as the weapon's spread is not changed.

There is no reason to aim down sights with shotguns (aside from the Shredder and utilizing the unique mod on the DOW of course), so no reason to waste a slot on Hunting Sight (outside of the Shredder), and again the weapon's spread is not changed . Same applies to high mag scope. 

Of the red mods only improved rifling helps performance. Cooling jacket and Heavy Barrel will make shotguns perform worse. 

Blue mods are common. I'm a big mag pull fan, but some NFAS players like the benefits of extended mag. 

Bandolier obviously would only be beneficial if you both have very a high kdr and don't equip any method for ammo resupply. 

Purple mods, contrary to what you imply can also be very useful. Most useful by far is 3ps3. Given the extremely limited range of shotguns since the most recent balance pass (just 7.5m for the JG for instance and no more than 10m for any shotguns besides the DOW and Shredder), the use of secondaries is absolutely critical. In fact, outside of tight interior gameplay you will likely have your secondary equipped more than your primary. So the ability to switch to your shotgun when needed more quickly is very important to winning gunfights. (Not to mention 3ps3 allows you get the first shot off more  quickly anytime you equip your pimary, so this applies to climbing ladders, jumping fances, etc.) Tagger is only really situationally useful. Carplay around taller vehicles is greatly aided by the ability to track a tagged opponent's movements, and my personal favorite, jumpshooting a tagged target over a wall. Mobility Sling, like Hunting Sight and HMS is useless since you will not be aiming down sights with your pump and full auto shotguns. (It is however quite useful for the Shredder, or course). 

This is simply how the game works, and has nothing to do with my or your ability to play the game.

haven't seen a single person in apb that uses 3PS3 or TAGGER in NFAS, again, NFAS. I'm not talking about JG, of course 3ps3 and tagger (i personally use 3ps3, ir3 and mag pull 3 on JG) are usefull on JG but not on NFAS.

RS3, IR3 and EM or bandolier is still the best setup, no matter what you say, mag pull is useless on nfas because 7 bullets is already bad and reload time isn't that bad.

Also, if you're a car gamer, you always get off cars with your primary gun, so 3ps3 isn't needed.

Edited by Uhtdred

10 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

haven't seen a single person in apb that uses 3PS3 or TAGGER in NFAS, again, NFAS. I'm not talking about JG, of course 3ps3 and tagger (i personally use 3ps3, ir3 and mag pull 3 on JG) are usefull on JG but not on NFAS.

RS3, IR3 and EM or bandolier is still the best setup, no matter what you say, mag pull is useless on nfas because 7 bullets is already bad and reload time isn't that bad.

Also, if you're a car gamer, you always get off cars with your primary gun, so 3ps3 isn't needed.

sight mods really dont do anything on nfas or jg, just trust cookiepuss

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

You are free to use whatever mods you like on your NFAS.

While RS3 has no negative effects on your performance, it also offers no benefit. 

I do agree IR3 is a good choice, especially now that the NFAS has a damage drop-off starting at just 10m.

Extended mag is certainly the more forgiving of the blue mods. Though even Mag Pull 3 leaves you with 5 shots on a 3stk weapon. Not ideal for less skilled players for sure, but still viable. Bandolier is fine if that's what you choose, just comes down to preference. 

3ps3 effects all equip times. Not just switching from your secondary to your primary. 

Again, just to be clear, Reflex Sight is just taking up a slot in your loadout. It is having no effect on the weapon's performance.

I cannot comment on what loadouts you may or may not be seeing in game or why. Though my advice for a 1 slot NFAS would be IR3, a 2 slot IR3 and 3ps3, a 3 slot IR3 3ps3 and a blue mod of your choice. 

Some may prioritize extended mag over 3ps3 if they need the extra rounds and that fine. 

That's really all their is to be said about the NFAS and mods. 

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

is it difficult for you to comprehend the text ?

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

it’s difficult for anyone to understand your thought process 

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

My apologies, but I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking for. 

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You are free to use whatever mods you like on your NFAS.

While RS3 has no negative effects on your performance, it also offers no benefit. 

I do agree IR3 is a good choice, especially now that the NFAS has a damage drop-off starting at just 10m.

Extended mag is certainly the more forgiving of the blue mods. Though even Mag Pull 3 leaves you with 5 shots on a 3stk weapon. Not ideal for less skilled players for sure, but still viable. Bandolier is fine if that's what you choose, just comes down to preference. 

3ps3 effects all equip times. Not just switching from your secondary to your primary. 

Again, just to be clear, Reflex Sight is just taking up a slot in your loadout. It is having no effect on the weapon's performance.

I cannot comment on what loadouts you may or may not be seeing in game or why. Though my advice for a 1 slot NFAS would be IR3, a 2 slot IR3 and 3ps3, a 3 slot IR3 3ps3 and a blue mod of your choice. 

Some may prioritize extended mag over 3ps3 if they need the extra rounds and that fine. 

That's really all their is to be said about the NFAS and mods. 

Is RS pretty useless for all shotguns?

There are a lot of ways to counter it. Make sure to buy a weapon like jg or csg and you will be able to kill him without any problem. Also the choice of the weapon depends from the place that the mission is but on place like the one that you show us on your video, i suggest you to use jg. 🙂 Gl

Its easy to counter it you just need 2 other teammates and all of you have to fight it at the same time. 1 or 2 of you might die, but it is most likely N-FAS will die too.

• Thanks 1

One more question, are the servers down right now? cause i cant log in 😞

26 minutes ago, eelaaa said:

One more question, are the servers down right now? cause i cant log in 😞

they are down for a few more hours of maintenance.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, illgot said:

Yes.

No matter what sight mods you add, a shotgun always fires its pellets in the same size spread (150cm at 10m for the JG for instance). Nothing will make those pellets fire in a tighter pattern.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:22 AM, illgot said:

yes, sight mods do not effect spread size, it effects the where the shot is "centered" within the reticule. It's a barely noticable difference. RS3 provides no real benefit, but other mods are fairly useless, unless you use mobility, IR3, and Bando.

i'm tired of facing nfas users, sometimes I even face entire teams using nfas, kev 3 and percs.

nerf it already..

17 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

i'm tired of facing nfas users, sometimes I even face entire teams using nfas, kev 3 and percs.

nerf it already..

tumblr_inline_nuv5w71C6p1sr7vgi_500.gif

nerf nfas already please, it's annoying to face nfas users, especially noob car gamers.