#NerfTheNfasShotgun

What is there that needs to be said? 

Exactly, fucking remove it from the game already.  Shits broken and Im fucking sick and tired of playing against it.

SICK BALANCED GAMEPLAY 

The fact that LO listens to the community who thinks the NFas is okay as it is truly just makes me give up on this game lmao

Edited by Guest

yeah , i got destroyed by a green using it, it must be overpowered, please delete it .

366999782348292108.png

Edited by Ketog
  • Thanks 1

"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine."

--Scissors

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Here's my solution to your problem:

1. Equip NFAS yourself
  2. Equip percs
  3. Have a blast
  4. Teabag like a bigfarger

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just counter it, like the Yukon before nerfs!

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ultimate NFAS defense ... Press ,"s". 

stop cheating

that's illegal

Can't beat them? Join them... Counter with true ogre 😎

• Like 1

The virgin nfas lmb+w vs THE CHAD NHVR QUICKSCOPE AND PERCS

wth no xD xD I have 4 ogre !

please delete this post xD 😛

Edited by aligandalf
  • Thanks 1

Shut up leave my nfas and my ogre tf alone it’s not my problem that you need another man to support you especially on apb just use the shotgun yourself like honestly 

both the nfas and oca are broken right now and need to be reverted to their old stats. same with the rest of shotguns.

shit is ruining the game for me right now and they refuse to fix it

Edited by onionopinions

kev3 NFAS RFP its the best silver loadout😃

Why do you hate the whole 3 people who use NFAS?

I'd rather they spend time changing the particles so us potato users' frames don't drop to single digits every time the TrOgre speaks.

Just be glad most silvers think the .99ttk Ogre is better than the .58 ttk NFAS. 

And don't even get me started on the per ray damage scale. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

NFAS is problematic because LO forgot to adjust its stats to compensate for ray damage scaling, The JG received a reduced fire rate, increased spread  and slightly decreased maximum damage, as did most other shotguns. Before LO started messing around with shotguns the NFAS had far higher spread than the JG, now they are equal in that regard. This makes the NFAS far more dangerous than it was, as the total number of pellets that need to hit for a 3-shot kill has been reduced. 

In my opinion, the ideal way to solve this would be to eliminate per ray scaling for the NFAS family, setting the per ray scaling to 1.00 and base pellet damage to 41. This would basically revert it to pre-LO stats.

Edited by Lyfeld
JG spread was increased before the LO changes, messed up by using the values from Pilate's APBDB as a reference.
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lyfeld said:

NFAS is problematic because LO forgot to adjust its stats to compensate for ray damage scaling, The JG received a reduced fire rate, increased spread and slightly decreased maximum damage, as did most other shotguns. Before LO started messing around with shotguns the NFAS had far higher spread than the JG, now they are equal in that regard. This makes the NFAS far more dangerous than it was, as the total number of pellets that need to hit for a 3-shot kill has been reduced. 

In my opinion, the ideal way to solve this would be to eliminate per ray scaling for the NFAS family, setting the per ray scaling to 1.00 and base pellet damage to 41. This would basically revert it to pre-LO stats.

Spread for both the JG and the NFAS remained at 150cm at 10m. Those stats were not changed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Spread for both the JG and the NFAS remained at 150cm at 10m. Those stats were not changed. 

You are right, I mistakenly assumed the values from Pilate's old database were the pre-LO ones. The change log shows all changes that were made to shotguns to compensate for per ray scale.

the automatic shotgun that has always been easy to use and effective is still easy to use and effective?

shocker

7 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Shut up leave my nfas and my ogre tf alone it’s not my problem that you need another man to support you especially on apb just use the shotgun yourself like honestly 

Its okay, not all of us have to play like a fuzzy bunny to win.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

the automatic shotgun that has always been easy to use and effective is still easy to use and effective?

shocker

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just be glad most silvers think the .99ttk Ogre is better than the .58 ttk NFAS. 

And don't even get me started on the per ray damage scale. 

You mean broken? Yeah. Lets not mention all the dumbasses using it also have the fuckign Fang equipped.   People talk about the game being dead and this is another huge reason why lol

the fact that the only real counter to a fucking nfas is either kill them at range or equip nfas is a problem.

the other shotguns can atleast be countered by an oca if your timing is good enough.

so yeah. nfas is a legitimate problem regarding balance in cqc

its basically the opposite problem of the hvr whereas the hvr can kill you over 100m so long the reticle turns red and the enemy is out of sight