4 hours ago, ittibitium said:

I am getting serious migraine by some comments on here. I want to ask you to re-read and re-evaluate what you wrote. 

Can‘t be serious with that logic, am I right? 

What about the OSCAR is p2w?  The third slot which is found on Armas versus the 2 slot contact unlock?  Do you believe that third slot is p2w?

The only way I can see someone arguing the OSCAR is p2w is if they see a cheater using a bot and think the weapon is naturally superior over other weapons in the game.  That third slot certainly isn't going to make a player go from average to god like with aim.

it *was* unlockable for free through refer a friend...

now that wasn't abused...

22 minutes ago, illgot said:

What about the OSCAR is p2w?  The third slot which is found on Armas versus the 2 slot contact unlock?  Do you believe that third slot is p2w?

The only way I can see someone arguing the OSCAR is p2w is if they see a cheater using a bot and think the weapon is naturally superior over other weapons in the game.  That third slot certainly isn't going to make a player go from average to god like with aim.

I am talking about your cheater = P2W argument. Most idiotic statement I‘ve heard. Unfortunately that logic is so flawful I won‘t explain it to you in detail, hence why I asked you to re-evaluate yourself.

& no, OSCAR is not P2W, in no way.

14 minutes ago, ittibitium said:

I am talking about your cheater = P2W argument. Most idiotic statement I‘ve heard. Unfortunately that logic is so flawful I won‘t explain it to you in detail, hence why I asked you to re-evaluate yourself.

& no, OSCAR is not P2W, in no way.

Its my logic.  New player sees a cheater using the Oscar and think's that the weapon is overpowered.  They work to unlock the weapon, find they can't earn the 3 slot in game.  Call the weapon p2w thinking that somehow the third slot magically makes the Oscar god like.

There is nothing p2w about the Oscar and that third slot isn't going to turn an average player into a killing machine.

Not sure why my logic upsets you so much.  If you want I can kiss you and make you feel better.

6 hours ago, illgot said:

Its my logic.  New player sees a cheater using the Oscar and think's that the weapon is overpowered.  They work to unlock the weapon, find they can't earn the 3 slot in game.

by the time they even work to get a 2 slot oscar they would know the game by then lmao

I think we can all agree, that a 3slot unlockable version would be nice.

Whether through Role progression, or contacts, makes no difference to me.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think we can all agree, that a 3slot unlockable version would be nice.

Whether through Role progression, or contacts, makes no difference to me.

maybe also JTs...

On 4/24/2019 at 12:12 AM, CookiePuss said:

Gotta mob sling that Oscar.

sure thing.

1GFAuZu.png

37 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

WTF???

you absolute madlad!

Honestly, mob sling used to be better on it when people played it with HS3, IR3, MS and makrsmanned. This was around when it first came out. It has ridiculous move speed while zoomed. But then the meta moved more towards hip firing it, so of course tagger or 3ps became the hip cool thing. 

Also if you think a single weapon slot is enough to make something p2w you're just bad at APB. Especially on an OSCAR when the gun is only requiring 2 mods, usually even only 1 is needed, being IR3. To be honest, once you get better at the game the difference between 0-3 slots on a lot of guns inst even dictating the outcome of things much either. Most vets still just run stock carbines, or a single mod or two, etc rather than full kit. Fuck, even dropping to CA2 back in the day was an okay move.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

5 hours ago, Alani said:

by the time they even work to get a 2 slot oscar they would know the game by then lmao

you would think.

Hell, I've been accused of using an aimbot with my Volcano by max ranks before.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

you would think.

Hell, I've been accused of using an aimbot with my Volcano by max ranks before.

WTB lock on micro rockets. 

I wonder if new contacts after the current to be new contacts would be considered for an unlockable 3 slot then

They should make the 3 slot version available through contacts already, it's not like pretty much everyone already unlocked it for free through refer-a-friend anyway :^)