Sign in to follow this  
UnAlpha

Join Gold Waterfront (Jericho)

Waterfront has had basically no player activity except for the bronze server over the past couple weeks, but my last contact is there, and my only other option would be to dethreat, so instead -- can we just hop on gold Waterfront?

9 minutes ago, UnAlpha said:

can we

we can

but will we?

I mean it'll just lead to them dethreating to join that active server...

uh no, only active one has been bronze financial district. waterfront just now starting to get people..

56 minutes ago, UnAlpha said:

I mean it'll just lead to them dethreating to join that active server...

the regulars wont dethreat

the only people who dethreat are the ones who make excuses of 'i wanna play with my friends in bronze' or 'i wanna fight people of my own skill level because ima gold in the streets and a bronze in the sheets'

1 hour ago, UnAlpha said:

Waterfront has had basically no player activity except for the bronze server over the past couple weeks, but my last contact is there, and my only other option would be to dethreat, so instead -- can we just hop on gold Waterfront?

People go where everyone already are, if Gold waterfront already had people then it would have people But no one want's to join a district and wait for others.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:42 PM, Zolerox said:

People go where everyone already are, if Gold waterfront already had people then it would have people But no one want's to join a district and wait for others.

for many years, playing below the level of its threat has become the RULE . that's not a good tone .

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this