Sign in to follow this  
onionopinions

Character mod to equip two secondaries

Always thought it'd be cool if we could sacrifice our ability to use a primary weapon and instead use two secondaries. Maybe an orange character mod that gives that ability or something.

While I've had this thought too, to be realistic I don't think this would happen because LTL would be stupid easy as an enforcer.

But it would be fun to see some of the combinations like the RSA with a high mag scope & a nano & so on.

Not that LTL already isn't stupid easy, it would just make it that much more easy.

Edited by sTr8-jAcKeT
[CLASSIFIED]

Negative. Come on you should know better than that. Use common sense, switching between the first weapon slot & second. I believe you knew the answer to that but just wanted to see if somebody would respond.

Dual-weilding PIGs? = GG

At least make the effort to read & use logic.

I'm not sure if ltl would be any easier than it is currently, but they could always make it so you can't use any ltl guns with it as not to disrupt their balance.

• Like 1

The LTL issue is solved so easily you guys can't even imagine. Hear me out. 

NOT ALLOWING THE SAME WEAPON TO BE EQUIPPED TWICE (regardless of having that one weapon duped in your locker) 

crazy, isn't it. 

Edited by _chain

54 minutes ago, _chain said:

The LTL issue is solved so easily you guys can't even imagine. Hear me out. 

NOT ALLOWING THE SAME WEAPON TO BE EQUIPPED TWICE (regardless of having that one weapon duped in your locker) 

crazy, isn't it. 

oh yeah I was already assuming that, I should have clarified! 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

Not that LTL already isn't stupid easy, it would just make it that much more easy.

You mean easy in general or just PIG + perc?

On 4/22/2019 at 12:31 AM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

Dual-weilding PIGs? = GG

Wouldn't make much sense with that reload time, reserve ammo and range. 😄

4 hours ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

It would just be fun.

No, LTL is very easy w/out percs.

You're just too good then, almost nobody uses them. LTL has been completely ignored when balancing for weapons were done, as far as i know.

Did RP made some changes for LTL before APB relaunch or at some point during early days?

Not that I'm aware of, but that are tons of tricks to using LTL efficiently. Message me brother & we can go over them but it's pretty easy.any explosive damage drains high Stam, lethal weapon drain Stam. Falling from heights drains Stam, just practice using PIG during jump shots & learning it's absolute max range by second nature by test firing at Walls. You can zap anyone.

I like ACES with taser or certain snipers. Remote car Det with blast radius works wonders in a crowd, jumpshot each target after & go in a circle arresting the 1st downed. The shotgun LTL is an amazing pixel sniper for it too & can jumpshot decently.

On 4/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

Message me brother & we can go over them but it's pretty easy.

I like ACES with taser or certain snipers. Remote car Det with blast radius works wonders in a crowd, jumpshot each target after & go in a circle arresting the 1st downed. The shotgun LTL is an amazing pixel sniper for it too & can jumpshot decently.

I don't have much interest to play APB atm, but i keep that in mind. 

Maybe you could do some kind of gameplay montage regarding this?

Edited by xHenryman90x

Dual FBW? That's the day I uninstall with alot of others. Have fun all 30 of ya.