6 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

So after battleye is implemented, can we use these things (untill implemented in-game)?

-Hold to crouch

-Toggle sprint

-Mouse fix

-Overwolf/mumble  custom crosshairs

Pretty crucial things imo.

Haven't used any of those settings since i started back in 2011...i don't see how they are "crucial" 

• Like 1

Thanks to APB my little finger is an extremely well-trained finger. I no longer need the toggle sprint. 

7 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

So after battleye is implemented, can we use these things (untill implemented in-game)?

-Hold to crouch

-Toggle sprint

-Mouse fix

-Overwolf/mumble  custom crosshairs

Pretty crucial things imo.

So many things to compensate ur lack of skillz. Idk maby play the right way and develop ur skillz so u dont need to compensate?

• Like 1

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

So many things to compensate ur lack of skillz. Idk maby play the right way and develop ur skillz so u dont need to compensate?

i didnt realize holding shift down was a skill

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i didnt realize holding shift down was a skill

Ud be suprised how hard it is to do *insert troll face here*

21 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Not everyone has access to it and has been hidden for a reason. You should try to stop creating excuses for it.

If they place it once again for EVERYONE, then there is not much to complain.

your argument here is it gives an advantage because people don't have access to it even though you can easily google overwolf gaming utility and download the app. 

Now I'm not here to convince people to use an overlay. My argument is it doesn't give an advantage, increasing the player's accuracy with an overlay crosshair. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

your argument here is it gives an advantage because people don't have access to it even though you can easily google overwolf gaming utility and download the app. 

Now I'm not here to convince people to use an overlay. My argument is it doesn't give an advantage, like increase the player's accuracy with an overlay crosshair. 

being required to download a 3rd party app doesnt really count as "everyone can do it"

after all everyone can download cheats, doesnt mean they should be used

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

being required to download a 3rd party app doesnt really count as "everyone can do it"

I understand where you're coming from, but everyone can download Advanced Launcher and is even advised to do so, does that not count as "everyone can do it"?

3 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I understand where you're coming from, but everyone can download Advanced Launcher and is even advised to do so, does that not count as "everyone can do it"?

advanced launcher is officially supported by the devs tho, and afaik will be merged into the game at some point

if we can get the same process to happen with all these suggestions then i have zero problems with them whatsoever

Just now, BXNNXD said:

advanced launcher is officially supported by the devs tho, and afaik will be merged into the game at some point

if we can get the same process to happen with all these suggestions then i have zero problems with them whatsoever

It's going to be, but you need to download it, and as such, it's currently a third party tool, that's what's being brought up here to be fair, can we have it implemented so we don't need a third party tool to do it? I'm not arguing in favor of or against it, I'm just trying to present differing view points is all.

15 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

Now I'm not here to convince people to use an overlay. My argument is it doesn't give an advantage, increasing the player's accuracy with an overlay crosshair. 

And you forgot the others i mentioned. You are quick to forget...

The other day ive been facing a guy that could sprint and very quick fire while sprinting with his duck, he was probably using that famous dot in the center.

The whole point is that you can aim while sprinting, it gives you the advantage to have placed your crosshair on the enemy when there should be nothing there. People that uses this has the advantage to aim first over the ones that do not have it... its an advantage it doesnt matter how much you try to say otherwise.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

A quality mouse gives an advantage, why is that ok? Playing on a newer PC over one from 2011 gives an advantage, I know my comp back then played for crap compared to now. These Quality of life things do not alter how the game plays, they don't aim for you or give you wall hacks, they are not in any way changing recoil or spread. Why is there an issue with these, Do people just want something to argue over? If you are not arguing over good mice and keyboards being banned then you really are just arguing to be arguing.

Just so you know, yet again, there are Monitors that already give a cross hair overlay. There is also this thing called Tape, magical thing that sticks to stuff and you can write on it even.

Edited by SelttikS

35 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

obviously, anything to do with cheats via scripting/aimbots and whatnot in the game itself is a no no. 

Overwolf does not grant any type of unfair advantage since Overwolf extensions do not interact with the game engine they operate exclusively on the overlay.

Edited by Deadliest

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

obviously, anything to do with cheats via scripting/aimbots and whatnot in the game itself is a no no. 

Exactly. They are bad and against the TOS. You will get banned and lose ur acc and $$ so I suggest playing legitly as things are much more enjoyable for everyone.

30 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

The other day ive been facing a guy that could sprint and very quick fire while sprinting with his duck, he was probably using that famous dot in the center.

The whole point is that you can aim while sprinting, it gives you the advantage to have placed your crosshair on the enemy when there should be nothing there. People that uses this has the advantage to aim first over the ones that do not have it... its an advantage it doesnt matter how much you try to say otherwise.

lets be honest how do u know if they are using a crosshair overlay? you can look at people's screens?

Edited by Deadliest

How dense this guy is after tried to explain nicely and even had to repeat the same thing one or two times... still slaming the same excuses over and over.

I can't believe how hard is it for someone to understand something that simple.

In a game where you can be killed in half second, even taking time to aim can get you killed...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

9 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

lets be honest how do u know if they are using a crosshair overlay? you can look at people's screens?

When they are running and suddenly aim to you immediately you know something is not right. Specially those joker carabine or oscar users...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

When they are running and suddenly aim to you immediately you know something is not right. Specially those joker carabine or oscar users...

They can see you beforehand in 3RD person, don't forget that.

40 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I will block shift with a coin and paint dot on my screen. Ban me daddy.

Edited by Clandestine

Just now, KyoukiDotExe said:

They can see you beforehand in 3RD person, don't forget that.

I know that, but you take a little time to stop, the crosshair to appear and then take time to aim. That does not happen when you have an already placed crosshair.

I am bit lazy to find videos on yt about these users.

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

I know that, but you take a little time to stop, the crosshair to appear and then take time to aim. That does not happen when you have an already placed crosshair.

I am bit lazy to find videos on yt about these users.

False, when you practice enough you know where the center is via reflex. Next excuse for why you die to someone with a dot on their screen more than other people?

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

False, when you practice enough you know where the center is via reflex. Next excuse for why you die to someone with a dot on their screen more than other people?

And thats exactly the reason why they should learn to play instead of using third party programs to have a dot/crosshair to do their work with reflex or practice or whatever you want.

I agree with you.

7 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I will block shift with a coin and paint dot on my screen. Ban me daddy.

Good job you found a workaround for saving energy. The true human nature.

Yep, and even if you miss the first hit, the crosshair will pop out since you clicked. I don't really see the problem with semi-auto players o.o

1 minute ago, RubyGee said:

Yep, and even if you miss the first hit, the crosshair will pop out since you clicked. I don't really see the problem with semi-auto players o.o

I see a problem with semi-auto users, THEIR BULLETS NEVER REG. 😡

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I see a problem with semi-auto users, THEIR BULLETS NEVER REG. 😡

So true xd

But besides that I don't know..

• Like 1