2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

If it would that easy then i wouldnt be here complaining about that. They absorb all the bullets... and if they are speedhacking its even worst.

EDIT: sometimes it happened that i killed a guy doing this to an invisible box, and he was a body apart of that box. I know how it works and i can mostly deal around with it. They know how it works and try to do it, but they get killed because i also know how it works.

i doubt that changing the character animation would dwayne the physical hit box, since it’s not dependent on the players actual body just it’s position

but i have no technical knowledge so mayhaps it’s true

3 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Then by that logic means that if oyu get a weapon with CJ3 you'll desync? That's not the cause.

Now speedhacking is an actual desync thing since you manipulate the timing in the client and the server seeing that change. You are changing the tickrate.

Exactly! Thats why oca without rs3 and cj3, tommy, atac, shotgun and the kind that require many bullets to kill but they fire fast and have a lot of spread works so fine to kill.

I know, thats why you will miss bunch of bullets against a speeder.

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i doubt that changing the character animation would dwayne the physical hit box, since it’s not dependent on the players actual body just it’s position

but i have no technical knowledge so mayhaps it’s true

Is not only an animation, please take a read of the thread ive started and been linked to a word a few post ago.

3 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Exactly! Thats why oca without rs3 and cj3, tommy, atac, shotgun and the kind that require many bullets to kill but they fire fast and have a lot of spread works so fine to kill.

Is not only an animation, please take a read of the thread ive started and been linked to a word a few post ago.

there’s nothing in that thread that proves this anymore than there’s proof in this thread lol

It's odd that all of these things are not already built in to the game/options, especially seeing how long the game has been out. I'm not a coder or game designer but I can't imagine that would require much effort to implement.

Edited by SilverCrow

Just now, BXNNXD said:

there’s nothing in that thread that proves this anymore than there’s proof in this thread lol

I barely care if you believe me or not, its happening, and been abused for years.

Semiautomatics gun been feared not because they are op, if not because of this desync. It creates unbalance.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Still comes back to my point where animations are just unsmooth experience to percieve.

Now, RS3 only makes it so it's more pinpoint towards the crosshair so more like less spread, CJ3 on top of that only makes the gun fire faster in between shots which CAN make the animations unsmooth as it's different then the stock variant. But overall OCA, PMG, NTEC, Carbine, all guns are not bad tracking wise. Oscar is the only exception as it behaves different, it fires in two shot bursts (which no other gun does) and it's overall quick. You can slap CJ3 on the Oscar and "ice" even more if you like since the shots are fired more quickly between them making the character move even more.

putting cooling jacket on burst fire weapons

today is not a good day

• Like 1

V-spamming (or whatever you have it set to) definitely screws up the hitbox. That's why people use it. Otherwise why would you purposely screw up your aiming and tracking? 

Hitboxes have always been janky as hell on this game, no one can deny that.

Also, some child is downvoting all my posts because I'm speaking facts, gotta love it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

today is not a good day

gottem

4 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

V-spamming (or whatever you have it set to) definitely screws up the hitbox. That's why people use it. Otherwise why would you purposely screw up your aiming and tracking? 

Ive never encountered this problem of vspamming messing up hitboxes. I could see it maybe distracting you, but thats it.

Not to mention,  invariably its some silver goofball trying to use this tactic. I cant remember seeing a gold do this.

As for why people use this and other useless tactics, "placebo" comes to mind. 

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

today is not a good day

You got to do something when you're in a bored state and just want to play and mess around. :classic_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Still comes back to my point where animations are just unsmooth experience to percieve.

Now, RS3 only makes it so it's more pinpoint towards the crosshair so more like less spread, CJ3 on top of that only makes the gun fire faster in between shots which CAN make the animations unsmooth as it's different then the stock variant. But overall OCA, PMG, NTEC, Carbine, all guns are not bad tracking wise. Oscar is the only exception as it behaves different, it fires in two shot bursts (which no other gun does) and it's overall quick. You can slap CJ3 on the Oscar and "ice" even more if you like since the shots are fired more quickly between them making the character move even more.

Cj3 work on burst weapons, not the way people thinks they work. It just does that, less time between bullets.

5 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I edited that post, mind to read it again? I am not trolling... you want advantages on your game.

Having a dot on the screen is not going to help you increase accuracy. It's just there so you visually know the middle of the screen. 

The game should have options to actually customize the crosshair, size, static and color so it's actually in the game?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

Having a dot on the screen is not going to help you increase accuracy. It's just there so you visually know the middle of the screen. 

The game should have options to actually customize the crosshair, size, static and color so it's actually in the game?

True.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

Then why is removed when you are sprinting? Or taken off from high magnification?

I know you dont know the answer, is to instant aim with certain weapons... like shotgun

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

why would i need to test it to know that it has no effect? it stopped working years ago

Yeah good logic to dismiss any recently said things by multiple people and still stand by something from 4 years ago which might not even be true, you know it better without even testing it. Keep at it buddy. If you actually install the mouse fix your sensitivity doubles which definitely means that the game still relies on BaseInput.ini like I said before. By default you also have mouse smoothing enabled in BaseInput.ini which is being disabled by mouse fix as well as few other modifiers.

Edited by Thial

so was this thread about battleeye? or stuff to fix afterwards? or how to shoot guns better?

whats the real topic here?

6 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

5 minutes ago, Takotak said:

True.

If it doesnt help, why want it?

Also, there is no "should", there is only what the devs think is best. I personally couldnt care less if they add custom crosshairs w/center dots or not, but until everyone has them, using a 3rd party one is just cheating. 

Sorry fam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If it doesnt help, why want it?

Also, there is no "should", there is only what the devs think is best. I personally couldnt care less if they add custom crosshairs w/center dots or not, but until everyone has them, using a 3rd party one is just cheating. 

Sorry fam. 

I didn't say it doesn't help actually, and yeah, we also can give our opinion about crosshairs, they maybe do what they think is the best, but they're based on playerbase opinion too.

4 minutes ago, Takotak said:

I didn't say it doesn't help actually, and yeah, we also can give our opinion about crosshairs, they maybe do what they think is the best, but they're based on playerbase opinion too.

Custom crosshairs definitely help. As I wrote before go play csgo with a big clunky dynamic crosshair and then switch to a tiny thin static one. Your focus and accuracy will improve instantly.

Just now, Thial said:

Custom crosshairs definitely help. As I wrote before go play csgo with a big clunky dynamic crosshair and then switch to a tiny thin static one. Your focus and accuracy will improve instantly.

Man, I did not say having a crosshair does not help, I do know it helps, I'm saying that it would be cool if this could be a ingame features, usable by everyone.

4 minutes ago, Takotak said:

Man, I did not say having a crosshair does not help, I do know it helps, I'm saying that it would be cool if this could be a ingame features, usable by everyone.

No no I'm not replying in an attacking way or anything. I completely agree with you. People have been talking about a feature like that for years. It would be so damn cool to have the same crosshairs as csgo and an ability to turn them static or change how dynamic they are on a scale from 0.0 to 1.0.

Entire UI should be reworked tbh. If you disable the UI you get like 20 extra fps.

Edited by Thial
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Then why is removed when you are sprinting? Or taken off from high magnification?

I know you dont know the answer, is to instant aim with certain weapons... like shotgun

?

I know you hate going up against Oscar, carbine, shotgun or oca users, those guns are meant for sprint shooting ( aiming from the hip) its part of the game. Like I said crosshair it's a visual aid to know the middle of the screen which most good gamers don't even need to use.

mate, you know why those players are instant aiming at you because you are aiming at the ants on the ground, while the player already knows how to crosshair placement on you, example lets say you went around a corner, you are aiming at the ground, the other player has its crosshair placement aim in a decent mid-level where he/she think an enemy will be so that if there is an enemy he/she have to move their mouse as little a distance as possible.

This can be done without the need of a crosshair overlay. can't argue to dumb players. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

?

I know you hate going up against Oscar, carbine, shotgun or oca users, those guns are meant for sprint shooting ( aiming from the hip) its part of the game. Like I said crosshair it's a visual aid to know the middle of the screen which most good gamers don't even need to use.

mate, you know why those players are instant aiming at you because you are aiming at the ants on the ground, while the player already knows how to crosshair placement on you, example lets say you went around a corner, you are aiming at the ground, the other player has its crosshair placement aim in a decent mid-level where he/she think an enemy will be so that if there is an enemy he/she have to move their mouse as little a distance as possible.

This can be done without the need of a crosshair overlay. can't argue to dumb players. 

I know that, but having a dot in the middle of your screen when you shouldnt gives u an advantage not everyone uses.

Is really that simple.

6 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I know that, but having a dot in the middle of your screen when you shouldnt gives u an advantage not everyone uses.

Is really that simple.

I already said it on the post  "the game should have options to actually customize the crosshair, size, static and color so it's actually in the game" 

Bruh? crosshair overlay from overwolf software is free that everyone could used. But then again its preference.

Edited by Deadliest

2 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

I already said it on the post  "the game should have options to actually customize the crosshair, size, static and color so it's actually in the game" 

please just stop

Not everyone has access to it and has been hidden for a reason. You should try to stop creating excuses for it.

If they place it once again for EVERYONE, then there is not much to complain.