1 minute ago, EmptyPillow said:

aha because changing crosshair is on the same level as using macro's

Its been explained as yes. But if you sum, autosprint, "mousefix", macro, permanent custom crosshair, lowering the graphics to the 90's etc etc etc... then you would have a super player. Who could compete against these people? Normal users that use the game like is meant to be played? I dont think frend.

• Like 1

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Its been explained as yes. But if you sum, autosprint, "mousefix", macro, permanent custom crosshair, lowering the graphics to the 90's etc etc etc... then you would have a super player. Who could compete against these people? Normal users that use the game like is meant to be played? I dont think frend.

wait so now even mousefix and LOW GRAPHICS are not 'the way the game is supposed to be played'????????

oh no not another crosshair debate

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

oh no not another crosshair debate

well I asked if a few things would be allowed after Battleye, I didn't really want to debate if it should or should not be allowed but some people are pretty x d 

10 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

wait so now even mousefix and LOW GRAPHICS are not 'the way the game is supposed to be played'????????

To the 90's? Can you show me the option ingame so i can do it?

To the 90's? Can you show me the option ingame so i can do it?

advanced launcher minimal settings. there you go that looks like the 90's

Just now, EmptyPillow said:

advanced launcher minimal settings. there you go that looks like the 90's

I dont use that or external soft for playing apb.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Hmmm... I wonder how this would play out.

I do use my .45 AP a lot, and I tend to always miss that 1st shot when hipfiring. I kind of am curious how much a center dot would help. But unless LO gives the go ahead, I'd rather not break any rules.

lol.. have u tried letting go of sprint before u fire? thats why perma sprint is "bad" from a competitive sense, if u use that

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I dont use that or external soft for playing apb.

why not 

1 hour ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Meh i will try once more, i wont make drawings because paint is awful 😜

OPGL equiped:

Not center dot:

-Sprint

-stop

-crosshair appears

-aim

-fire

Center dot:

-sprint and aim

-fire

What looks like shorter for you?

i've only started playing the game more from like 3 - 4 years of basically not touching the game and even i know that if you actually stop, aim with the crosshair and fire with an OPGL then you're probably not that proficient with it anyways. you get more momentum from sprint shoot-jumping and if you don't have a dot then you simply just know where you aim. if you have 8000 hours in the game, then you should know where the center of your screen is without a dot, if not then i think you should genuinely recuse yourself from the discussion altogether because you're not at liberty to talk about anything in-game related. if you know all these things, then it's a terrible example and you have no clue what you're actually trying to say.

.ini fixes does not produce better players, it provides a smoother experience in a game that desperately needs it.

Edited by Voerman

1 minute ago, niblyv said:

lol.. have u tried letting go of sprint before u fire? thats why perma sprint is "bad" from a competitive sense, if u use that

Shit.... no i havent. 

Thanks for the tip!

On 6/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

Thats where Ive always been frustrated. All I was ever able to get from old G1 support about hold to crouch and toggle to sprint was "any edits to game files are bannable" and with crosshair "all 3rd party programs are bannable" while at the same time knowing many players who use some or all of these, a few of them even streaming while using them. 

Just paint a dot on the center of your screen

gg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

why not 

U cant be serious :@

2 minutes ago, Voerman said:

i've only started playing the game more from like 3 - 4 years of basically not touching the game and even i know that if you actually stop, aim with the crosshair and fire with an OPGL then you're probably not that proficient with it anyways. you get more momentum from sprint shoot-jumping and if you don't have a dot then you simply just know where you aim. if you have 8000 hours in the game, then you should know where the center of your screen is without a dot, if not then i think you should genuinely recuse yourself from the discussion altogether because you're not at liberty to talk about anything in-game related. if you know all these things, then it's a terrible example and you have no clue what you're actually trying to say.

.ini fixes does not produce better players, it provides a smoother experience in a game that desperately needs it.

I do, but sometimes you need pretty accurate shots... a nice reboot, or trying to land a granade on top of a building can be pretty hard, you need a bit of time to aim and calculate.

8 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

U cant be serious :@

because apb's own graphic buckets are bad? like super bad? and advanced apb launcher is allowed 😄

2 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Well, since everyone is admiting using custom crosshairs or w/e i wouldnt be surprised.

Who said that?

You are really reaching.

I bet if you faced me, and I stopped you with my beloved Hoenir, you'd accuse me of reload cheats, too.

Again... Git gud.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:04 PM, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Who said that?

You are really reaching.

I bet if you faced me, and I stopped you with my beloved Hoenir, you'd accuse me of reload cheats, too.

Again... Git gud.

Nice assumption. 

Nice assumption. Is that the best your brain can offer?

You already admitted to be a poor player, that doesn't use the mechanics of the basic game (like using the mouse to look behind you while luring).

So, yes, git gud.

36 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

You already admitted to be a poor player, that doesn't use the mechanics of the basic game (like using the mouse to look behind you while luring).

So, yes, git gud.

What?

22 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

aha because changing crosshair is on the same level as using macro's

yes, yes it is. its on exactly the same level.

Never used any aid in APB, never. Probably why I get my butt kicked constantly and why I rage quit (for years at a time) every now and then :)

16 hours ago, Mehuge said:

Never used any aid in APB, never. Probably why I get my butt kicked constantly and why I rage quit (for years at a time) every now and then 🙂

sorry to break it to you then but youre stoopid

So @MattScott, as you can see this is a big deal to the community. To me what only matters is the auto-sprint, it's pretty annoying to keep a sprint button pressed all the time. Almost nobody walks in APB, they just srpint. Can you make an official statement (and make it a sticky) about the auto-sprint and the mousefix please?

Edited by Spy

On 6/3/2018 at 6:14 PM, Luminesca said:

First is absolutely mandatory for me, I can't play the game because my pinky goes numb. 
Second is useful, because the UE is scuffed.

Yeah i know what you mean. I have installed APB yesterday after a long time and my pinky is already hurting me. Idk how i used to play this game long time ago 24/7 without any problems

Edited by Fatal1ty Pixels
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Mehuge said:

Never used any aid in APB, never. Probably why I get my butt kicked constantly and why I rage quit (for years at a time) every now and then 🙂

It's more likely that you're just bad, honestly.

could someone tell me how something that updated by the game is out of date i cant play because it keep claiming that