33 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Im so sick of those players who cant play like normal ppl. Im playing since 2013 without any help without any custom crosshair, autosprint, mausefix, autoCrouch ...etc. So why you cant play like i do ?

eggs fuggin dee

44 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Im so sick of those players who cant play like normal ppl. Im playing since 2013 without any help without any custom crosshair, autosprint, mausefix, autoCrouch ...etc. So why you cant play like i do ?

I bet you use a monitor huh? Over the past few years I have learned to play with sound only. I turn the monitor off. Stop being a visual noob and play like me. I've been playing since 1870. 

18 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

I bet you use a monitor huh? Over the past few years I have learned to play with sound only. I turn the monitor off. Stop being a visual noob and play like me. I've been playing since 1870. 

DRPxerU.gif

^me right now

35 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

eggs fuggin dee

24 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

DRPxerU.gif

^me right now

So no answer why you ppl. cant play like normal players play. I would understand if you are disabled person and you dont have arm or have somekind disease and cant move some fingers .... but i bet you ppl. just want to have advantage over legit players who doesnt use any of those mini-cheats.

Edited by MartisLTU

Just now, MartisLTU said:

So no answer why you ppl. cant play like normal players play. I would understand if you are disabled person and you dont have arm or have somekind disease and cant move some fingers .... but i bet you ppl. just want to have advantage over legit players who doent use any of those mini-cheats.

Oh I agree with you, I just actually shot coffee through my nose reading LaQuandras post.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh I agree with you, I just actually shot coffee through my nose reading LaQuandras post.

maybe if these people would turn their screens on they didn't need those config changes and sorts of enhancements.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

maybe if these people would turn their screens on they didn't need those config changes and sorts of enhancements.

21 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

So no answer why you ppl. cant play like normal players play. I would understand if you are disabled person and you dont have arm or have somekind disease and cant move some fingers .... but i bet you ppl. just want to have advantage over legit players who doesnt use any of those mini-cheats.

None of those things are the reasons why you lose missions or a gun fight. Seems like many of you simply assume people are "cheating" or using some advantage over you when in reality you're just insecure. Work on making yourself better rather than blaming others for your short comings. This is true in all walks of life....just not video games and APB.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

None of those things are the reasons why you lose missions or a gun fight. Seems like many of you simply assume people are "cheating" or using some advantage over you when in reality you're just insecure. Work on making yourself better rather than blaming others for your short comings. This is true in all walks of life....just not video games and APB.  

Thank you Doctor Phill, I think we have made some break through that may help our guests today.

22 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

ohhh you seem to be fun on parties.

also, enhancing the game past whats others do is not making you better than them, its the enhancement making you better.

Also your funny talk about insecure? what would have nsecrity to do with it? I could aks in reverse, are you to insecure to go without these things? If these things aren't the reaosn you wouldn't have a need to use them at all, because you would realise they change nothing. What kind of person does spent time and effort on stuff that would be pointless? Thats just people that are too insecure to admit it enhances them trying to make otjhers thign the enhancement isn't an enhancement to make themselfs feel better about their performance without havign to admit it wasn't them improving their performance.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SelttikS said:

Thank you Doctor Phill, I think we have made some break through that may help our guests today.

I am the self proclaimed APB psychologist for a reason. Next time we will discuss why you shouldn't spawn out in the open 3 times in a row and call the guy with an obeya a hacker. As my friend Jerry Springer used to say (or maybe he still does) "Till next time, take care of yourselves and each other."

• Thanks 1

do people genuinly think ppl smack them because theyre using toggle sprint, hold crouch, custom crosshairs or whatever?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

ohhh you seem to be fun on parties.

also, enhancing the game past whats others do is not making you better than them, its the enhancement making you better.

Also your funny talk about insecure? what would have nsecrity to do with it? I could aks in reverse, are you to insecure to go without these things? If these things aren't the reaosn you wouldn't have a need to use them at all, because you would realise they change nothing. What kind of person does spent time and effort on stuff that would be pointless? Thats just people that are too insecure to admit it enhances them trying to make otjhers thign the enhancement isn't an enhancement to make themselfs feel better about their performance without havign to admit it wasn't them improving their performance.

This was brutal to read but I read it anyway.

I am very fun at parties. I don't stand against the wall and complain that the girls don't talk to me because other dudes at the party have nicer pants than me and why can't we all just wear the same raggity pants?

Sorry, I don't consider someone using "hold to crouch" as an enhancement. I don't consider someone who prefers to use "hold to crouch" to be insecure for their reason for doing so. It is very common in many games and was overlooked by the development team of APB.

The simple fact is there are too many people in APB who are extremely insecure. In my 8 years of playing this game I have been told to kill myself, get cancer, hope my kids die, hope my family dies, hopes I am banned forever and forever, hope my wife gets raped, and whatever other foul comment they can think of. All because they think I use hold to crouch? Why would that make anyone that upset? The insecure players are what makes all gaming communities toxic.

Honestly though, learn to brush it off rather than putting others down to make yourself feel superior. 

Last piece of advice for those who receive whispers like the ones I shared....simply reply "k" to everything they say. 

2 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

do people genuinly think ppl smack them because theyre using toggle sprint, hold crouch, custom crosshairs or whatever?

Of course they do. Dude used caps to make his point man. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

This was brutal to read but I read it anyway.

I am very fun at parties. I don't stand against the wall and complain that the girls don't talk to me because other dudes at the party have nicer pants than me and why can't we all just wear the same raggity pants?

Sorry, I don't consider someone using "hold to crouch" as an enhancement. I don't consider someone who prefers to use "hold to crouch" to be insecure for their reason for doing so. It is very common in many games and was overlooked by the development team of APB.

The simple fact is there are too many people in APB who are extremely insecure. In my 8 years of playing this game I have been told to kill myself, get cancer, hope my kids die, hope my family dies, hopes I am banned forever and forever, hope my wife gets raped, and whatever other foul comment they can think of. All because they think I use hold to crouch? Why would that make anyone that upset? The insecure players are what makes all gaming communities toxic.

Honestly though, learn to brush it off rather than putting others down to make yourself feel superior. 

Last piece of advice for those who receive whispers like the ones I shared....simply reply "k" to everything they say. 

Of course they do. Dude used caps to make his point man. 

there are also many games without it, so it really isn't something big. Infact, that i foudn amsuing when someoen said, I want to toggle sprint, but a hold crouch.

And no, the point made before was not about crouch and stuff it was also about crosshair and such things of which many say its not advantage, which totally is false because some of these things are clear advantages.  And those advantages were the reason why at some point G1 said, "No" so all of them because people started more and more changing stuff to get advantages while claiming it has no advantage.

And all that flamign, well soem edgy kiddies thinkign they are cool saying these or people without any selfcontrol about their anger. Man if that were the star wars universe we had sith in masses like jedi before the empire and probably just 2 jedi.

also, if the one side is called the dark side, is the other called the bright side?

Edited by LilyV3
  • Thanks 1

There is no way certain people genuinely think that not having to hold shift is giving players a significant advantage over others.

Like I actually refuse to believe that level of delusion exists.

It's not changing any numbers, breaking mechanics, or effecting gameplay.

It's a QoL enhancement, nothing more.

Edited by swindIe
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

there are also many games without it, so it really isn't something big. Infact, that i foudn amsuing when someoen said, I want to toggle sprint, but a hold crouch.

And no, the point made before was not about crouch and stuff it was also about crosshair and such things of which many say its not advantage, which totally is false because some of these things are clear advantages.  And those advantages were the reason why at some point G1 said, "No" so all of them because people started more and more changing stuff to get advantages while claiming it has no advantage.

And all that flamign, well soem edgy kiddies thinkign they are cool saying these or people without any selfcontrol about their anger. Man if that were the star wars universe we had sith in masses like jedi before the empire and probably just 2 jedi.

also, if the one side is called the dark side, is the other called the bright side?

A cross hair isn't going to make you a better player either. It doesn't enhance game sense and aiming which are the two factors that will make a successful APB player. G1 only said no to the shaders and cross hairs to appease the misguided vocal forum community like yourself. People still openly streamed with their shaders and cross hairs and were not banned. Do not think for one second that G1 "disallowed" them because of a competitive advantage. Be honest here, the old team never played and had no idea what the shaders or cross hairs did. 

How come I have beaten players with custom shaders and cross hairs? And when I lose I don't blame others. I wonder why....

16 minutes ago, swindIe said:

It's a QoL enhancement, nothing more.

Its a Queen of Love enhancement?

mumpme8.png

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

A cross hair isn't going to make you a better player either. It doesn't enhance game sense and aiming which are the two factors that will make a successful APB player. G1 only said no to the shaders and cross hairs to appease the misguided vocal forum community like yourself. People still openly streamed with their shaders and cross hairs and were not banned. Do not think for one second that G1 "disallowed" them because of a competitive advantage. Be honest here, the old team never played and had no idea what the shaders or cross hairs did. 

How come I have beaten players with custom shaders and cross hairs? And when I lose I don't blame others. I wonder why....

I mean, having a static center dot would help in some cases.

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

Because they aren't advantages, LilyV3 is just a brick wall

7 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Ive explained it before. It makes you able to have crosshair when you shouldnt, like sprinting or using high magnification. The games removes it for a reason.

There are also weapons that sell as legendarys and have special custom crosshair, why would they add them* such feature if everyone can smash any permanent crosshair in their screen?

Just keep skipping facts, that will make you more right.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

15 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

How come Ive beaten rage hackers?

Is it because going full blatant doesnt give an advantage?

Im not sure your logic is sound.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How come Ive beaten rage hackers?

Is it because going full blatant doesnt give an advantage?

Im not sure your logic is sound.

No, you're actually using your brain now. Just because you have an aimbot doesn't mean you're going to be a better player. There are tons of brain dead hackers that are very beatable. Tons of brain dead gamers who use a cross hair. Tons of brain dead gamers who use cross hairs.

Worry about how you are playing. Worry about yourself and improving your video game skills and how you deal with adversity in the game.

Anyone going full blatant is an obvious cheater. Why would it upset you that you lost? I've played the game for 8 years and rarely encounter rage hackers.

I allways read that kind of excuse in dota 2 when bad people look for excuses for their actions: "just focus in your game, ill play my game like i want okay?". xD

9 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

No, you're actually using your brain now.

wbfLL7g.gif

Okay so...

Auto Crouch when you zoom in - Its advantage over those players who might miss click button or doesnt have good game sence or just are bit slower on reaction. 

Auto sprint - your fingers doest get tired on holding shift ( its stupid but still advantage ) ~ i bet some one will make fun of this*

Custom crosshair - gives you better ingame focus on target.

macro/trigerbot - you wont missclick, makes semi weapon feel like its full auto.

i dunno what else you ppl. using .... 

It may not be effective on Pro veterans ,but i bet for a low-skill new players and nubs it would be pretty nice advantage over another low-skill nubs.

Last questions ... plz answer:

Are you ppl. using all those mini-cheats in Single player games too ? If you dont why ? 

If those mini-cheats are not advantage over others why you want to use them so bad ? 

Edited by MartisLTU

Trigger bot is a very different thing than a dot on your damn screen and you know it. Stop comparing a blatant hack that interfaces with the game and a fucking overlay that doesn't touch the game.

Notice the toggle marksmanship config? is that a cheat because not everyone uses it cause thats not the default of how the game is supposed to be played. People just bitching so they have a reason for why they lose. Simple as that everyone needs a crutch for why they suck.

Edited by SelttikS