Vitrorax

Updating Some Vehicles / Adding Later-Gen Vehicles

Found some old unfinished concept artwork I tried doing from a while back of a "2014 Balkan Varzuga", and thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if LO added/replaced old cars with later models? I know some models in game currently still have only the old siren lights and such (like the varzuga, machinima, etc.), and haven't been given much love compared to other cars. Maybe they can replace them with updated models and add all those goodies that most of the more-used cars have, or just add them in somewhere down the line, with better specs? It'd be nice to see some diversity around San Paro, instead of just seeing Vegas' and Pioneers/Espacios all the time.

HHYDa7g.png

• Like 1

Agree with you, i can say one thign i thought, and instead of updating all old vehicles that could require much more time, they do new Kits and Sounds/Audios for them?

Those components could give old vehicles a new style, futuristic design or just newest.

New vehicles replaced instead of old ones could be much interesting but you could give the possibility to peoples for unlock those parts too by doing contacts progression, new ones.

I know that Lo wanted to release, for start to do something, 1 gun and 1 vehicle.

Gun is out alredy since a bit of time now > Showstopper

Vehicle is not yet released or announced as name/type of it so i don't know.

Could be the second vehicle needed to come out after the Growl announced back in the years with G1, still no screenshots or videos of it.

The new vehicle could come out soon (i repeat) i think.

Some updated vehicle models would be really nice.  I mean, the Growl is the only car that was designed within the last decade.  All the other cars were designed by 2008.  So San Paro is pretty much stuck in the mid 2000s.  I think the best way to go about doing this would be to add updated body kits for all of the old vehicles, which the Civilian vehicles would default to so the game doesn't look as dated.  When you purchase one of these vehicles you still get the old base version by default, but the updated kit is available.  That would be to keep player designs consistent and would make it so nothing needs to be replaced.  Mid 2000's cars had a distinctly shitty and bland look to them, so spicing up the civilian traffic with the more unique modern designs would be great.  The current generation of cars tend to look a lot more aggressive and just higher end than those of the mid 2000s.  The older generation of cars just looked cheap and boring.  Maybe throw in a system that randomizes civilian vehicles to use different kits, so there's a random chance that civs could be driving an older model or a newer one.

I think it would be cool to have some new, beefier trucks. Like Ford Raptors. Strong, high torque, small cab, heavy & can plow decently like a Pioneer. A bit bigger than that small pickup we've had for years.