Sign in to follow this  
SweetLikeCandy

Hope to see

Hope to see cool rewards like new clothing and stuff in this "season pass". I'm gonna be very disappointed if all there is skins for guns, titles, and decals i could make myself.
In general I wanna see new clothing, new vehicles, new hairstyles. It'd be cool to get an idea from the dev team what to expect. 

Imagine if you could make your own clothing designs somehow like not the decals and stuff on it but the shape of the outfit and physics that go with it if at all any.

Edited by SweetLikeCandy
  • Like 2

Yeah no kidding. All its been so far is re run stuff, this is LO's time to shine bright, not only that but its their prime time on the big stage so if they fuck this up then APB is pretty much done.

Please for the love of God and all that is holy, DELAY RIOT IF THERES ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL.
Look at Anthem; Just because you wanna release on its said date doesnt mean that youre going to want to in the end, its far too late for them to come back.   They should have just waited and fixed the shit and then released because noones gonna bat an eye at something thats already failed miserably. 

TLDR;  First Impressions are everything.

9 hours ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Hope to see cool rewards like new clothing and stuff in this "season pass". I'm gonna be very disappointed if all there is skins for guns, titles, and decals i could make myself.
In general I wanna see new clothing, new vehicles, new hairstyles. It'd be cool to get an idea from the dev team what to expect. 

Imagine if you could make your own clothing designs somehow like not the decals and stuff on it but the shape of the outfit and physics that go with it if at all any.

Exactly, i hope that too.

I don't think there will be new vehicles for RIOT but why not, isn't a bad idea, new content is always welcome.

I'd really love to see:

- New clothes;

- New decals and symbols;

- New type of instruments peoples can unlock and create new type of themes/songs;

- New skins;

More probably, we don't know yet what to expect liek you said, sadly nothing announced behind that.

9 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Yeah no kidding. All its been so far is re run stuff, this is LO's time to shine bright, not only that but its their prime time on the big stage so if they fuck this up then APB is pretty much done.

Please for the love of God and all that is holy, DELAY RIOT IF THERES ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL.
Look at Anthem; Just because you wanna release on its said date doesnt mean that youre going to want to in the end, its far too late for them to come back.   They should have just waited and fixed the shit and then released because noones gonna bat an eye at something thats already failed miserably. 

TLDR;  First Impressions are everything.

If anything will go wrong i am sure they will delay the release and get more tests if needed, like stated in the post Matt wrote on News, don't worry.

Anthem is a total different situation where the company had the time and instead of spending it doing the game they didn't had any ideas until the 2017 came down to their hands and needed to re-do a rushed demo version with just 1 mission for showing it at E3 the same year.

In add i can say the real Anthem started back in 2018, 1 year ago approximately.

But just keep into the topic because are so much different.

You are right, first impressions are everything but if you love that game, APB, you should have patience, you should hope and expect that mode to be badass and to make the game grow up like never happened.

At the same time if you want to help you can give your feedback to the dev team, always welcome what the community can do.

23 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I remember when I still had hope.

Those were the days.

I still have it 🙂

The whole RIOT game mode is disappointing. A pseudo battle royale, and they want to attract new players with it? There's a whole market of Battle Royales already, and better than APB, why would anyone leave those BR to come to this one.

if they want to gather new players they should fix the gun balance (oca, shotguns, and rfp) basically to what it was a year ago, work on rebalancing some simple things like car spawn or remote det and THEN push engine upgrade and riot while continuing to take player feedback into account and adjust minor things

20 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

The whole RIOT game mode is disappointing. A pseudo battle royale, and they want to attract new players with it? There's a whole market of Battle Royales already, and better than APB, why would anyone leave those BR to come to this one.

That's your point of view.

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

That's your point of view.

Of course it is.

1 minute ago, onionopinions said:

if they want to gather new players they should fix the gun balance (oca, shotguns, and rfp) basically to what it was a year ago, work on rebalancing some simple things like car spawn or remote det and THEN push engine upgrade and riot while continuing to take player feedback into account and adjust minor things

They said are going to to the second (and final) part of gun balance, not when but they will.

You can't really push a content if isn't finished and tested out 100% by the spct, the staff itsaelf and the community of the game.

They are trying to get as much as feedback they can for improve things in APB.

i always tried to do my best giving it to them.

You guys might want to wait until you've actually tried the mode before deciding you know how you feel about it.

Or even better, join us for the play tests and give your feedback so that we might make the mode even better.

Dont get me wrong, you are all entitle to pout and say "Br sucks, this sucks" and never give yourself a chance to know what you are talking about... OR, you could try and make it something you'll like.

Up to you.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You guys might want to wait until you've actually tried the mode before deciding you know how you feel about it.

Or even better, join us for the play tests and give your feedback so that we might make the mode even better.

Dont get me wrong, you are all entitle to pout and say "Br sucks, this sucks" and never give yourself a chance to know what you are talking about... OR, you could try and make it something you'll like.

Up to you.

Oh please. I know you enough to know that if you didn't have that SPCT badge on you'd be backseat yelling too and not living by what you just said.

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Up to you.

I already played BR too much, they're not bad, they're fun and fast, just saying that there are many other games that made their own BR mode and failed, Having big titans out there.
APB is too old to jump into BR and stand out.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Oh please. I know you enough to know that if you didn't have that SPCT badge on you'd be backseat yelling too and not living by what you just said.

Too true.

But yelling out of ignorance, while a super fun hobby, isn't really all that helpful.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Too true.

But yelling out of ignorance, while a super fun hobby, isn't really all that helpful.

Yeah you're right.

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Too true.

it sure is motherfucking fun tho

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I remember when I still had hope.

Those were the days.

Agreed.

Merged.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Too true.

I am the King of this area, dont taze me bro.

Merged.

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it sure is motherfucking fun tho

Also agreed xd ❤️

Sign in to follow this