Sign in to follow this  
MrM0dZ

Changes to Premium and Riot Season Pass

2 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

We are going to be removing the 50% reduced cooldown from Premium and giving it to all players. 

I dont underastand whats is that "cooldown" and "giving it to all players".

orange character mods (ammo box, spotter, radar jammer, remote detonator, blowtorch) and orange car mods (brick, nitro) had 2.5 minutes (?) cooldown for premium players and 5 minutes (?) cooldown for all other players - now it's 2.5 minutes (?) for all players.

not sure about the exact times, might be 2.5/5 or 2/4 or whatnot (remote det and brick have lower cooldowns, like 10 seconds or smth)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neophobia said:

orange character mods (ammo box, spotter, radar jammer, remote detonator, blowtorch) and orange car mods (brick, nitro) had 2.5 minutes (?) cooldown for premium players and 5 minutes (?) cooldown for all other players - now it's 2.5 minutes (?) for all players.

not sure about the exact times, might be 2.5/5 or 2/4 or whatnot (remote det and brick have lower cooldowns, like 10 seconds or smth)

Ok thanks

22 hours ago, GhosT said:

What's wrong with them?

AFAIK premium gives a bonus up to 95% to exp but I have never got that amount of bonus experience. For 2000exp I get 900exp bonus from premium. Cash bonus doesn’t have any problem with it

Edited by Lign

On 4/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

So Im gonna have to basically buy more fucking premium?

Sorry, RIOT Premium?

socks , socks , socks

YOU made a thread saying you wanted something new to spend money on remember? lol

Unless LO is giving us full 100 layer customization from the prem changes, they're talking but not saying nothing relevant. Yawn.

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

socks , socks , socks

YOU made a thread saying you wanted something new to spend money on remember? lol

Battle royals arent new though.

Im just saying if they try and cuck me and force me to buy more premium Im gonna flip shit; BattlePass is fine but not specialized premium or whatever the fuck it is theyre proposing.  Also, on that note, its fucking shitty to have an automatic charging premium thing because its just capitalizing on some people forgetting about it even existing and spending money on LO they otherwise wouldnt have. ( which if youre a broke fuzzy bunny will just auto charge your negative bank account and fine you even more money when you dont have any to begin with 🙂 )

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Battle royals arent new though.

Im just saying if they try and cuck me and force me to buy more premium Im gonna flip shit; BattlePass is fine but not specialized premium or whatever the fuck it is theyre proposing.  Also, on that note, its fucking shitty to have an automatic charging premium thing because its just capitalizing on some people forgetting about it even existing and spending money on LO they otherwise wouldnt have. ( which if youre a broke fuzzy bunny will just auto charge your negative bank account and fine you even more money when you dont have any to begin with 🙂 )

its new to apb.

What did you expect a whole new game? lol

as for the premium auto pay..... a large amount of the community wanted it this way.

If they don't balance their bank account its not anyone's responsibility but their own.

as for you.... you said you wanted something new to spend your money on.

there's something new to apb so... *shrugs*

23 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

its new to apb.

What did you expect a whole new game? lol

as for the premium auto pay..... a large amount of the community wanted it this way.

If they don't balance their bank account its not anyone's responsibility but their own.

as for you.... you said you wanted something new to spend your money on.

there's something new to apb so... *shrugs*

something new isnt paying for a premium service I already paid for.

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Sure it is it has a different wrapper

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

havent we already learned that you don't have to buy premium for the riot pass

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

havent we already learned that you don't have to buy premium for the riot pass

Shhh. people still are responding like we have to :^)

On 4/21/2019 at 3:25 PM, GhosT said:

People buy premium?

I thought everyones drowning in 15 day redeem codes.

tfw you didn't have premium for 4+ years ...

didnt matt say you could play riot without a pass but you'd only get riot tokens if you have a riot pass? 

Rather No one gets the "50% cooldown reduction" and they just fix some of the mod cooldowns,

radar jammer takes 4 mins but Blowtorch takes 1.

i love this idea.

have one premium for the game.

and have another premium for a special mode within the game

what could go wrong????

its not like a normal person would see two different types of premium and assume this game has premium tiers or anything.

8 hours ago, Seadee said:

didnt matt say you could play riot without a pass but you'd only get riot tokens if you have a riot pass? 

you get tokens for leveling up the riot contact

or

you get tokens for purchasing a riot pass

theres no need to buy the pass to get access to the new content

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

theres no need to buy the pass to get access to the new content

• Yes. All players can play RIOT without Premium and without RIOT Pass. They can all progress through contact levels and get all the rewards except for the RIOT Tokens.
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

you get tokens for purchasing a riot pass

• Sort of. Technically, purchasing RIOT Pass gives you the extra ability to earn RIOT Tokens as you do the normal progression through contact levels. However, @BXNNXD's statement is true if you have already progressed through levels without having a RIOT Pass. If you buy one that season, then you'll get all the past RIOT Tokens you missed and have the ability to earn the remaining RIOT Tokens for the rest of the season.
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

you get tokens for leveling up the riot contact

• Sort of. If you have a RIOT Pass, then you get RIOT Tokens for leveling up the RIOT contact.

For clarity:

• There is no obligation for regular players to play in RIOT. It's just another mode like Fight Club.
  • RIOT Tokens are spendable in the RIOT Store, which will contain a couple seasons of rewards. The idea is to give players who want to grind RIOT the opportunity to get a lot of value for less than the current cost of Premium.
  • Eventually items will rotate out of the RIOT Store, and regular players can purchase them directly off of ARMAS at their regular price.
  • All players who have Premium keep it and the existing benefits, except for the cooldown bonus that we are making standard for all players.
  • All players who want to buy Premium will have a method of getting RIOT Pass for free if they get two months of Premium in the package.
  • All players who want a RIOT Pass, can either get it as part of purchasing Premium or get it separately.

NOTE: The 2 month Premium pass that includes RIOT Pass for free is a little confusing. Sorry about that. Our goal was to find a way to give RIOT Pass for free to players who buy Premium.

The problem is that RIOT Seasons are 2 months long, and Premium runs on a completely different schedule that can be bought for 30 days at a time. We also give away lots of small increments of Premium.

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4

mmm

can we have mission district exclusive for some kind of g1c pass ?

i am tired to read cyrillic.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:27 PM, Ohshii said:

Unless LO is giving us full 100 layer customization from the prem changes, they're talking but not saying nothing relevant. Yawn.

??? they are literally removing the last bit that is p2w. premium is very fair in what it offers, the abilities outside of premium are very fair and it is priced fair.

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

mmm

i'm tired of decrypting messages about horses, pets and housing that might be english :^)

just kidding, nothing mean.

but please no.

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

For clarity:

• All players who want to buy Premium will have a method of getting RIOT Pass for free if they get two months of Premium in the package.
  • All players who want a RIOT Pass, can either get it as part of purchasing Premium or get it separately.

NOTE: The 2 month Premium pass that includes RIOT Pass for free is a little confusing. Sorry about that. Our goal was to find a way to give RIOT Pass for free to players who buy Premium.

The problem is that RIOT Seasons are 2 months long, and Premium runs on a completely different schedule that can be bought for 30 days at a time. We also give away lots of small increments of Premium.

THAT is the thing I wanted to see for the sake of clarification on the Season Pass.  I now have no arguments against the Season Pass.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

mmm

whats to say they wouldn't pay G1C to play in that district too?

what would be better would be to reintroduce the language districts like the game used to have, and just have RU and EN districts, it wont 100% work, but it would be more likely to solve that kind of "issue"

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

what would be better would be to reintroduce the language districts like the game used to have, and just have RU and EN districts, it wont 100% work, but it would be more likely to solve that kind of "issue"

It probably wouldn't change a thing except that there would be afew almost empty districts more. 

For starters, it would be nice to have all of the other languages back so non english or russian speakers can have the GUI understandable for them again. 

7 hours ago, Seadee said:

No, cause they spend all money on cheats.

Edited by Queen of Love
xxx

are we really doing the "ban russians" thing again? 

• Like 1

Well idc if the battle pass is just fortnites copy, cause it is the only thing i like about fortnite. However people without this battle pass should get some rewards too.

Sign in to follow this