Jazmin

Battleye Patch/Accounts Unbanning

Thank you very much for the constant updates, we know the LO staff is working diligently to improve our gaming experience and we appreciate it very much. I understand there are a lot of issues to address and maintain, but it would be greatly appreciated if by any chance you have an approximate date for the battleye patch/unbanning so we just have an idea...doesnt have to be an exact date..approximate would be great. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It'll arrive when it's here, just hold tight for now.  

From the other thread if you bothered looking though. 

ree.png

Edited by Spherii
  • Thanks 1

I dont think its the kind of thing where you can give an exact date... more of a "it'll be ready when its ready" sort of thing. 

I know they stated that BE was 75% ready, but iirc the engine upgrade was 90% done for years lol. 

I feel you on the wanting to know part though, this game desperately needs an efficient anti cheat. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

Can't wait for this. Will be really sweet to see some players not have god-like aim and "awareness" anymore haha.

Y'all gotta understand - Giving a date puts a strain on the dev team and everyone involved. And then leaves a possibility of the community feeling cheated when something doesn't arrive by the approximate date. We all should have learned that with the engine upgrade. Itll be here when it'll be here Little Orbit is working hard as we can all see and I believe they will deliver in the near future. Just let them work ^^

Ethan Belinsky: this week feels like 1 month
ColColKilla is now Online.
ColColKilla: Hm
ColColKilla: Idk dude when we got better reply
ColColKilla is now Online.
Ethan Belinsky: if tiggs will come now and will tell you
Ethan Belinsky: play apb 24 hours and dont go to work 1 day and she will unban you
Ethan Belinsky: will you do it?
Ethan Belinsky: 24 non stop only missions aginst 4 ranks 255 golds
Ethan Belinsky: you will do it 24 hours for unban?
ColColKilla: idk what system they have
Ethan Belinsky: if she will tell you like that
Ethan Belinsky: and tiggs spectate on you only
Ethan Belinsky: to see if you afk or not
Ethan Belinsky: aginst shini dopefish yugichan and unquite
Ethan Belinsky: those are the only enemys
Ethan Belinsky: if tiggs and matt scot telling you the same thing
Ethan Belinsky: you will go for it?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is someone here will go for challenge like it?, 24 hours only

Edited by Ethan Belinsky

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

the engine upgrade was 90% done for years lol. 

it was released q1 2014, just like announced

• Like 3

add it to the pile 

Do we really need to unban the cheaters tho?
Every cheater removed is a win in my book.

49 minutes ago, Jazmin said:

Thank you very much for the constant updates, we know the LO staff is working diligently to improve our gaming experience and we appreciate it very much. I understand there are a lot of issues to address and maintain, but it would be greatly appreciated if by any chance you have an approximate date for the battleye patch/unbanning so we just have an idea...doesnt have to be an exact date..approximate would be great. Thank you!

you do remember what happened with the last company that gave out dates right? they never fell threw, so please be patient i rather have a anti cheat that works rather then one that gets turn on and banned 99% of the pop, remember that, Christmas event were 90% of the pop was banned for a mistake in the system, no? well it happened so yea, don't want a repeat of that

3 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

You're not Zombie

She cant be online 24/7. 

Some of us are deputized to keep the "add it to the pile" tradition going. 

Some memes should never die. 

• Like 1

I would like an actual response from a Little Orbit Staff Member please...if they are at a certain percentage like u guys say they are with the battleye patch/engine upgrade then they should be able to give us an approxicate date. Also, i hope they are focusing on one thing at a time and not trying to take on everything at the same time. Im sure i speak for every player when i say Battleye/Unbanning peoples accounts should be the number 1 priority right now. Once again, we really appreciate your hard work..would love to see this game flourish for once. 

• Like 1

the fun part is that they're sending copy paste replies on any ban related support tickets,even if they're not cheating cases 

7 minutes ago, Jazmin said:

Im sure i speak for every player when i say Battleye/Unbanning peoples accounts should be the number 1 priority right now. 

Why would you assume that? You dont speak for all of us.

BE is definitely a priority. But unbans are just whatever. They can never do them as far as I or many other players care. 

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

But unbans are just whatever.

I'M STILL BANNED YOU KNOW.

2 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

I'M STILL BANNED YOU KNOW.

me too fam... me too

2 hours ago, TheAceNinja said:

You're not Zombie

this forum is filled with geniuses

genii?

Patience. Also you could've done some quick reading up as this was addressed in the Q&A as well. There's more than just Battle Eye that they have to focus on. The game is incredibly old now and G1 had gotten to the point where they stopped maintaining the game for months on end.

1 hour ago, Jazmin said:

if they are at a certain percentage like u guys say they are with the battleye patch/engine upgrade then they should be able to give us an approxicate date.

Programming doesn't progress linearly. You can finish 90% of a program's code in 10% of the time span it takes to make a finished product. You can have the core coding done, but you would still need quality assurance testing, which can lead to further changes being needed in the code.

• Like 1

Just now, Xnetexe said:

Programming doesn't progress linearly. You can finish 90% of a program's code in 10% of the time span it takes to make a finished product. You can have the core coding done, but you would still need quality assurance testing, which can lead to further changes being needed in the code.

Stop trolling, that isn't how you code.

4 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

From the way it sounds from Matt and the rest of the Little Orbit team, they are most likely in the testing phases. They're most likely making sure everything works and runs smoothly before they release it. For you all who don't understand how coding works, this could take a couple days or could take weeks depending on their test runs. Coding is extremely tedious and one single line could cause everything to break. To make it even better, sometimes your tests don't catch this line of code so you could be in for a long, very tedious process. All we can do is be patient and just appreciate that Little Orbit is doing this right, rather than rushing it. 

Edited by BuckyTheBronco
  • Like 3