Re-buy stuff you alredy own in the past..

Like the title says i wish LO could add a "Shop", "Vendor" where you can re-redeem all items previously purchased by you from ARMAS, especially because of vehicles, weapons.

Yes, you can get these thigns back if you bought an Account Wide on all other future and current/different characters you own but on the one you deleted them no, until you go for re-buy which means pay other 25/$30 for something (i repeat) you alredy own in the past.

Is something i considered always annoying, super annoying, how could be that difficult?

They could have introduced that into the Purchase History of the ARMAS Marketplace, a text will appear on the left of the item and if you click on "Redeem" you will get that item back, how many times you want (if you have again re-deleted it).

This could work very good thanks to the armas database based on which items the character selected own and which don't.

I wanted to play with a gun (Cobra), when i realized i have had deleted it back in some time ago, i don't even remember.

Im not going to re-spend those money into something i could have back, yes, maybe if i contact support they will be able to give it to me thanks to transactions and purchase history but still.. support is to slow for that type of situation and even if it will be fast i prefer something official and real that can be interacted by me as player, logged in with my own character and be able to get it.

The question is..

Why we should pay everytime 25/$30 for something that we alredy own in the past?

Why don't allow us to re-redeem items we deleted previously?

I've seen that system on The Division and the newest one, The Division 2, a vendor which allow you to purchase or redeem back all items you have previously deleted.

Isn't the exact same example but similar.

J86om42.jpg

Let me know what you think under in the comments, as always, enjoy your weekend and have a nice Easter.

Alisha

Edited by Guest

IMO... If you make the conscious decision to delete an item; you should not expect to have any way to get the item back other than repurchasing. It even asks if you are SURE you want to delete that item and that there is no way of getting it back.

30 minutes ago, Yoss said:

IMO... If you make the conscious decision to delete an item; you should not expect to have any way to get the item back other than repurchasing. It even asks if you are SURE you want to delete that item and that there is no way of getting it back.

Some players have hit the inventory limit and can only add new weapons by deleting old ones.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Some players have hit the inventory limit and can only add new weapons by deleting old ones.

LET US BUY MORE SLOTS PLEASE.

29 minutes ago, Yoss said:

accidents happen

Just now, CookiePuss said:

this is the biggest reason i’d like a “repurchase” feature

tbh it makes less sense for armas weapons not to come with an unlock when clothes/symbols/vehicles all do, why  should weapons be different 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

tbh it makes less sense for armas weapons not to come with an unlock when clothes/symbols/vehicles all do, why  should weapons be different 

this

Maybe add the weapons to contact. Also add a new categorie called ARMAS, that armas weapons not mixed with leased weapons.

T0sEReE.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Like the title says i wish LO could add a "Shop", "Vendor" where you can re-redeem all items previously purchased by you from ARMAS, especially because of vehicles, weapons.

Yes, you can get these thigns back if you bought an Account Wide on all other future and current/different characters you own but on the one you deleted them no, until you go for re-buy which means pay other 25/$30 for something (i repeat) you alredy own in the past.

Is something i considered always annoying, super annoying, how could be that difficult?

They could have introduced that into the Purchase History of the ARMAS Marketplace, a text will appear on the left of the item and if you click on "Redeem" you will get that item back, how many times you want (if you have again re-deleted it).

This could work very good thanks to the armas database based on which items the character selected own and which don't.

I wanted to play with a gun (Cobra), when i realized i have had deleted it back in some time ago, i don't even remember.

Im not going to re-spend those money into something i could have back, yes, maybe if i contact support they will be able to give it to me thanks to transactions and purchase history but still.. support is to slow for that type of situation and even if it will be fast i prefer something official and real that can be interacted by me as player, logged in with my own character and be able to get it.

The question is..

Why we should pay everytime 25/$30 for something that we alredy own in the past?

Why don't allow us to re-redeem items we deleted previously?

I've seen that systemon The Division and the newest one, The Division 2, a vendor which allow you to purchase or redeem back all items you have previously deleted.

Isn't the exact same example but similar.

Let me know what you think under in the comments, as always, enjoy your weekend and have a nice Easter.

Alisha

the right theme . I can't remember all the purchases for 7 years . three times bought things that were already in the closet .

8 hours ago, Yoss said:

Like everyone saying accidents happens and it wasn't an accident, i needed to delete it because i have bought all armas weapons, this means you can't have everything in your locker sadly, to much less slots.

Yes, i expect to get the item back by re-purchasing it for free, like clothes or few guns + vehicles, you can't have back pre-assembled vehicles like gumshoe but Vegas 4x4 and most others just for 1500$.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Exactly, atleast someone who know how the world on apb works.

7 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

LET US BUY MORE SLOTS PLEASE.

Yes but too.. they should add option to get more slots in any category when new contacts are out, i think this could be a cool idea, instead to only give more slots only to who spend real money.

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

accidents happen

this is the biggest reason i’d like a “repurchase” feature

+1

2 hours ago, Yood said:

the right theme . I can't remember all the purchases for 7 years . three times bought things that were already in the closet .

Me too.., i think i have bought 2/3 times something, cars included.

2 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

Maybe add the weapons to contact. Also add a new categorie called ARMAS, that armas weapons not mixed with leased weapons.

T0sEReE.png

+1

Edited by Guest

Guys, if you don’t have free slots you can fill mine 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lign said:

Guys, if you don’t have free slots you can fill mine 

😂 I don't think this could be better xD

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yes but too.. they should add option to get more slots in any category when new contacts are out, i think this could be a cool idea, instead to only give more slots only to who spend real money.

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

Always happy for a F2P option, either unlock more slots from contacts, or put them on the Joker Store or even purchasable with $APB from these new Contacts. Heck I'd even settle for just leasing extra slots right now. But also I like to be stupid with money sometimes and can see myself blowing my next paycheck or twelve on a slot buying spree if it were available. 

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

Always happy for a F2P option, either unlock more slots from contacts, or put them on the Joker Store or even purchasable with $APB from these new Contacts. Heck I'd even settle for just leasing extra slots right now. But also I like to be stupid with money sometimes and can see myself blowing my next paycheck or twelve on a slot buying spree if it were available. 

Hahaha, well, if it will be for sure many peoples will become crazy with buying them alredy.

I agree with you, both options could be cool, why not.

32 minutes ago, Mina_ said:

Hello, I have moved this topic to Game Suggestions.

Thank you very much, appreciated 🙂

1 hour ago, Mina_ said:

Hello, I have moved this topic to Game Suggestions.

Does this Forum area work? The Game Suggestions area? Like do the devs read every thread and go "Hmm that's good, let's put that in". Or do they have to read the whole thread and judge whether it's good or not, what about suggestions inside a suggestion like this thread? What if the suggestion has a ton of dislike arrows, or not many replies? How will they know if it's good or not if they don't try? Please add my Russian LMG suggestion to the game. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Does this Forum area work? The Game Suggestions area? Like do the devs read every thread and go "Hmm that's good, let's put that in". Or do they have to read the whole thread and judge whether it's good or not, what about suggestions inside a suggestion like this thread? What if the suggestion has a ton of dislike arrows, or not many replies? How will they know if it's good or not if they don't try? Please add my Russian LMG suggestion to the game. 

This Forum area should work as intended, devs/mods should teorically read them all and save essential points to do etc, probably thinking if is good or not.

I don't really know if all this works fine because i have always tried to share my feedback and suggestions on many things, too under Bugs & Issues but never received a reply/comment from them.

P.S. i know i am not who you mentioned but i wanted to give an answer by myself as well.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Thank you very much, appreciated 🙂

You're welcome 😄 !

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Of course it does 😉 !  I'm pretty sure you'll find this thread interesting, as Matt has addressed the Suggestions section in the past :

Btw, could you DM your suggestion's link ?  I'm curious 😮

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mina_ said:

one of the two topics they've ever created so i highly suspect it's this xd

also, totally on-board with this idea. be it a new category or a separate vendor on social or whatever, or even just added to the regular contacts (cluttering them even more inevitably) - would be really nice.

Merged.

22 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

idk having a locker slot limit that punishs you for buying a lot of stuff on armas... eh. seems bad to begin with. can't imagine that it's so bad to store a bit more in their database or w/e?

i mean if it is, might just add some cheap expansions that people who need it buy but others don't just for the sake of having them... so they could keep the storage down. (but storage prices have gone down by a huge margin as well as capacities have gone up a lot, so... i wouldn't see an issue here besides having to change some exisiting things. since g1 also did something like that in the past, i can't imagine that it's too hard either though :^) )

oof, sorry for doublepost, missed mergetime again

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

also, totally on-board with this idea. be it a new category or a separate vendor on social or whatever, or even just added to the regular context (cluttering them even more inevitably) - would be really nice.

Mina asked you to DM her, not post in here but in anyway no problems xd

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

idk having a locker slot limit that punishs you for buying a lot of stuff on armas... eh. seems bad to begin with. can't imagine that it's so bad to store a bit more in their database or w/e?

i mean if it is, might just add some cheap expansions that people who need it buy but others don't just for the sake of having them... so they could keep the storage down. (but storage prices have gone down by a huge margin as well as capacities have gone up a lot, so... i wouldn't see an issue here besides having to change some exisiting things. since g1 also did something like that in the past, i can't imagine that it's too hard either though :^) )

oof, sorry for doublepost, missed mergetime again

Is funny how you can buy how many guns you want but if you reach the limit you are FU**ED.

This thing is.. ANNOYING, really, so much.

And yes, i needed to delete many of my purchases because i needed others to redeem.

🤬

20 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

This Forum area should work as intended, devs/mods should theorically read them all and save essential points to do etc, probably thinking if is good or not.

I don't really know if all this works fine because i have always tried to share my feedback and suggestions on many things, too under Bugs & Issues but never received a reply/comment from them.

P.S. i know i am not who you mentioned but i wanted to give an answer by myself as well.

It's cool, you're just proving your own point where player/user opinion matters and it's nice to see people that really care enough to contribute so much and that it's getting recognised.

18 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Of course it does 😉 !  I'm pretty sure you'll find this thread interesting, as Matt has addressed the Suggestions section in the past :

qiMRJiT.png

Thanks! I should have seen that MattScott post, it is so nice to see that y'all are taking care of all the suggestions

15 hours ago, neophobia said:

also, totally on-board with this idea. be it a new category or a separate vendor on social or whatever, or even just added to the regular contacts (cluttering them even more inevitably) - would be really nice.

❤️ Much love! That's the idea I had thanks for linking it up for me. 

14 hours ago, neophobia said:

i mean if it is, might just add some cheap expansions that people who need it buy but others don't just for the sake of having them... so they could keep the storage down. (but storage prices have gone down by a huge margin as well as capacities have gone up a lot, so... i wouldn't see an issue here besides having to change some existing things. since g1 also did something like that in the past, i can't imagine that it's too hard either though :^) )

10 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Mina asked you to DM her, not post in here but in anyway no problems xd

Is funny how you can buy how many guns you want but if you reach the limit you are FU**ED.

This thing is.. ANNOYING, really, so much.

And yes, i needed to delete many of my purchases because i needed others to redeem.

🤬

How about a vault or a buyback/undelete area? I know more slots is ideal or rather unlimited slots would be ideal especially for ARMAS gear but if space is somehow still an issue I'd love an account wide vault you could stick stuff in it would be heaps easier to share between characters too - but oh wait that'll break the character-only item thing. Ok scratch that idea but definitely some sort of register on ARMAs of the gear so you can either resend it to yourself or undelete those items you had to delete? Or just more slots please.