Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

So you punish old players by giving new players the priviledge of the doubt.

Ok so... at this point i fought all there is to fight reasonably(not really)... i got banned for talking dirty to other ppl because i was streamed, after that i learned my lesson, and now i'm NEVER going to POST, TALK in this game EVER again, and i will always stream my gameplay!!

Idddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddts obvious that speech can be altered, i did so back in my time, and gave up after a while, cuz of too much success and not too many ppl hated. Thing that i will respect till my end in here, but still i wonder how the hell are you ppl going to deal with the almost daily project visual bug that i'm unable to see at all on screen. I guess that's irrelevant, as long as its ME and the new smart project that will prolly die as beta, as in previous experience.

It was posted before as bug report, and nothing has been done about it so far.

Time to move on.

In other words, i believe that ppl need to be less sensitive, because in the end, we never mean what we curse about, yet you make all possible to sound like we actually do.

Go figure.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vnight said:

now i'm NEVER going to POST, TALK in this game EVER again

please get started right now 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, BXNNXD said:

please get started right now 

Was started the first moment they banned me. Believe it or not, i will never post a work(Hack) ingame, EVER again lol :))) And i mean it. NEVER again forever it doesn't matter that new ppl took over, i have my standards, and this means, never again to communicate with ppl in this game again, other than altered forums. sad tho, cuz by having "idiots like me" talkling about the idiots like them, could actuallyt have some benefits :))).

Go figure.

Also yeah i know you might say "wtf was EVER your contribution" well believe it or not, a troll like me actually had more contribution to ppl that never mattered than you will ever think.

You see, things don't need to be knon allot how you prefer it, it just need to share shit.

Keep in mind that this isn't the only forums im talking about lol.

This game has been through so many history, that by now all you can do is claim it as fucking copyright, but only to kill it.

They own it as a mask, but considering the payment that was about it, you can't justify that, yet you sure can justify bullshoot.

also they will ban me. So go figure.

The amount of history you let them enjoy, = the amount of idiocracy you enjoy.

Very simple lol...

They ban everything they don't like!@!!

LoOL am i still live?: they usually kill p;ll like me according to history, and the world i come from...

But please teach me, what im doing wrong, other than hating you common Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii that cme into this game only to make our lives more miserable than it already is!!

Death is the best solution believe it or not. After some smartass tells you better that is lol :)))

Example being the one under me. He knows better.

Starwars die long time ago, so you need to understand that im by far anything logical at this point lol

17 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Ok so... at this point i fought all there is to fight reasonably(not really)... i got banned for talking dirty to other ppl because i was streamed, after that i learned my lesson, and now i'm NEVER going to POST, TALK in this game EVER again, and i will always stream my gameplay!!

Idddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddts obvious that speech can be altered, i did so back in my time, and gave up after a while, cuz of too much success and not too many ppl hated. Thing that i will respect till my end in here, but still i wonder how the hell are you ppl going to deal with the almost daily project visual bug that i'm unable to see at all on screen. I guess that's irrelevant, as long as its ME and the new smart project that will prolly die as beta, as in previous experience.

Time to move on.

In other words, i believe that ppl need to be less sensitive, because in the end, we never mean what we curse about, yet you make all possible to sound like we actually do.

Go figure.

I dont get it....

What are you talking about?

15 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Was started the first moment they banned me. Believe it or not, i will never post a work(Hack) ingame, EVER again lol :))) And i mean it. NEVER again forever it doesn't matter that new ppl took over, i have my standards, and this means, never again to communicate with ppl in this game again, other than altered forums. sad tho, cuz by having "idiots like me" talkling about the idiots like them, could actuallyt have some benefits :))).

Go figure.

Also yeah i know you might say "wtf was EVER your contribution" well believe it or not, a troll like me actually had more contribution to ppl that never mattered than you will ever think.

You see, things don't need to be knon allot how you prefer it, it just need to share shit.

Keep in mind that this isn't the only forums im talking about lol.

Now i am more confused than before?!

🤔😵

Can somebody translate?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Time to move on.

Go figure.

I don't fully understand, but i think hes mad about ban for talking dirty in stream ? ...

Tho ya should know that streamers gets banned even for less. Example streamer got banned for telling opinion about gender - that there is only  2 genders (male and female) in this world. Poof banned.

so what have i gained at this popint besides not being checked by typical idiotic moderators?!

I=m amazed about ther tolerance you havei n here lmao....

This post was intended to my final post, hopefully they will inprove that, because i sincerelly barely care about anything meaning anything serrious about it or anything else lol.

stil. if they decide to bann me, i will you all a good experience in this game, because i been here for almost 120 years, and all i got in the nd, was a engine update, that i wasn't able to ewnjoy, so go figure.

Bye now and enjoy your time kin the fucking gulag!

I was fun, and i lovewd it, and thanx i can express that about it lol... anyway, hopwe you guys provide what i was not able to reach in the end... i always wanted to see the new engine, i fucking supported it for years, and this is my end... go figure...

Nothing about it its real tho because doing such as this would be absokutelly ok out of its interest...

or should i start focusing on the idiocracy... that we all usually focus on nowdays 😕 NO THANK YOU!!!

Will  check it out as a 3rd party, but i bewt nothing will be good about it dsadl;y, cuz bugs will be evertything about it for an entire fucking year.

Also quit banning me, i'm done cursing ppl!!!

Edited by Vnight

What Im gathering is that you made a hack or cheat or something???? And someone talked shit ingame and you talked shit back and they reported you. 

I dont think LO tosses ban hammers around like G1 so if it was for language it would be a speech mute for a few days, as already has happened a few times, and you account wouldnt be banned so it would have to be from something else.

8 hours ago, Vnight said:

Starwars die long time ago, so you need to understand that im by far anything logical at this point lol

That's the only thing i understood .... and can agree with.

If you want us to understand, and thus try to help you... you might want to be a little bit more clear in what you explain.

got banned for talking dirty to people and someone recorded it? That's what I gather.

You do realize that there is a limit to talking dirty, and that if you say something extremely offensive or within the TOS and CoC that you agreed to, bannable, then you should clearly watch you're mouth. But it seems you learned from your ignorance of not having to deal with any potential bannings for chat toxicity for years after getting one soooo.

Probably a case of google translate or drunk, who knows.

Sign in to follow this