Sign in to follow this  
Bbabeaes

APB Reloaded On PS5?

Hi there Moderators and the community.

I know this topic might seem irrelevant to a lot of people but its really important talk about this. Before I start spending hundreds of euros in this game I would like to know a few things about APB Reloaded in PS5 and PS4:

- Will APB be on the PlayStation 5?

- Can Players from PS4 and PS5 play together if APB is released on PS5.

- Will the PS4 accounts be transitioned over the PS5 this include weapons in game, clothing and cars.

- Will APB be stopped in PS4?

Moderators feel free to reply anytime but can you also reply to my email thank you.

That would be awesome if they could cross platform the servers from PC to console as well. Especially if they can crank out the new engine tweaks and perhaps redo the UI & graphics in game. Then they could definitely push for a PS5 release.

Might help bring some life into APB.  We all know the dynamic is already here for a solid game, but it just needs the popularity from the limelight.

I too would like to hear feedback on this.  it's a shame that this was released on console in the state that it was for console, it really left a sour note in a lot of people's mouths from their reviews online that probably won't give it another shot unfortunately.

I believe this would depend on how the PS4 population doing, what the normal player base there? I'm asking this without knowing if the /pop command works.

And if there's a good amount of player, first LO will need to make the game run smoothly on PS4, cuz i've heard of some really bad performance issues.

Edited by Caio Sparkz
sori fo tha bad ingrish

On 4/20/2019 at 10:37 AM, Bbabeaes said:

I know this topic might seem irrelevant to a lot of people but its really important talk about this. Before I start spending hundreds of euros in this game I would like to know a few things about APB Reloaded in PS5 and PS4:

- Will the PS4 accounts be transitioned over the PS5 this include weapons in game, clothing and cars.

Moderators feel free to reply anytime but can you also reply to my email thank you.

If APB will be on the next PS, which isn't alredy officially confirmed by Sony, that means PC, PS4 and XB1 updates will be stopped like in the past and the current state where G1 had to do the older versions.

- I think no, PS4 and the next PS will have different specs and different framerate/stability and much more, can't be a thing.

- Possible? But i don't know.

- APB will not be stopped on PS4, they still working to have a good and stable build, this would mean throw a finished work into the trash bin instantly after made it, nosense logic.

2 hours ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

That would be awesome if they could cross platform the servers from PC to console as well. Especially if they can crank out the new engine tweaks and perhaps redo the UI & graphics in game. Then they could definitely push for a PS5 release.

Might help bring some life into APB.  We all know the dynamic is already here for a solid game, but it just needs the popularity from the limelight.

I too would like to hear feedback on this.  it's a shame that this was released on console in the state that it was for console, it really left a sour note in a lot of people's mouths from their reviews online that probably won't give it another shot unfortunately.

Crossplatform from PC to console? mhm.. okay, keyboard and mouse versus controller, different devices, different framerate, different stability, different systems, different specs.. it's just not impossible but would be a stupid move (no offense).

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Might be best to actually wait until PS5 is officially a thing.

Nice one, i agree

1 hour ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

No, it isn't, just some informations, the guy who talked in the Interview stated about a "Next Console", haven't alredy a name.

1 hour ago, Caio Sparkz said:

I believe this would depend on how the PS4 population doing, what the normal player base there? I'm asking this without knowing if the /pop command works.

And if there's a good amount of player, first LO will need to make the game run smoothly on PS4, cuz i've heard of some really bad performance issues.

APB on both XB1 and PS4 is horrible, not like when G1 released it but isn't alredy 100% stable and good.

Edited by Guest

Yes but you have to consider for the overall survivability of population of The Gaming community to communicate it would be a good idea. Yes they would be drastically different, but that's the next wave of things is people trying to get cross-platform servers more mainstream. Some people can't afford computers and strictly have consoles, yes there would be different gaps in skill level or abilities or performance, but sometimes that's all people have.

On 4/22/2019 at 12:40 AM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

That would be awesome if they could cross platform the servers from PC to console as well. 

just to preface: account transfers likely won't ever happen though since it is being published by different publishers for consoles (that funded the port too) and those want you to spend money on them

On 4/22/2019 at 1:40 AM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

That would be awesome if they could cross platform the servers from PC to console as well.

Not a good idea unless keyboard and mouse are supported on console version.

No kidding, everyone states that obvious fact. But the truth is sometimes people can't afford a PC. I mentioned this already, please read the entirety of threads first.

If console is all people can afford, let them play with PC players, especially if populations are low. There are some players who play games with gamepads that still rek. Let them play how they want.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:37 AM, Bbabeaes said:

Well considering that PS5 may be backward compatible, I don't see an issue. Hopefully, the game gets updated to take advantage of the PS5s faster hardware. Better CPU = better frame rates. If so I'd be switching from PC to console, as planned with the release of the current console version. 

PS5 Backwards compatible