MattScott

Full RIOT Rundown

9 hours ago, AOSCMP said:

No thanks @MattScott. I greatly dislike BR, and I also hate Fortnite like "season passes". These are a money grab in my opinion. Still the same, "Money First, Gamers Last. I was thinking about coming back to the game, but, this was not what I have been waiting since 2011 for.

Fair enough if you don't like BR games but saying a season pass is a money grab is crazy. Season passes are actually amazing value for money for the player and great for the company as it gets people playing. Just take a look at any of Fortnite's season passes and compare the price (about £8 but actually free this season I believe) and what you get for that price with the price of items in cash shops of nearly all games that have them.

Yes they make money but they benefit everyone. Plus you don't have to have it to play.

9 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

Fair enough if you don't like BR games but saying a season pass is a money grab is crazy. Season passes are actually amazing value for money for the player and great for the company as it gets people playing. Just take a look at any of Fortnite's season passes and compare the price (about £8 but actually free this season I believe) and what you get for that price with the price of items in cash shops of nearly all games that have them.

Yes they make money but they benefit everyone. Plus you don't have to have it to play.

Little Orbit has a reputation of trying their best for better performance of APB.

I do not see anything wrong with supporting a good cause..... like our home.

• Like 1

I am all for it but I'd prefer there would still be option for longer premium. 6 months was so convenient rather than needing to keep re-doing it. Would you guys look into option of automatic renewal maybe?

9 minutes ago, Shaolinie said:

Would you guys look into option of automatic renewal

that’s been a thing for months now iirc, via the subscribe function 

bVruwcV.jpg

6 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Is this like Battle Royale?

Yep. 

But with less concursion nades. 

Edited by CookiePuss

On 4/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, CookiePuss said:

Yep. 

But with less concursion nades. 

🙂

I hope with more Kevlar 3 😄

On 4/25/2019 at 7:13 PM, BXNNXD said:

that’s been a thing for months now iirc, via the subscribe function 

bVruwcV.jpg

lol have not played this in a while but I went to go and see this after I posted lol was not too sure if this was automatic but thanks tho 🙂