Lixil

Event Schedule for PotShot (4/20) and Easter(4/21)

First round of the second round is over in 15 minutes and we still wait in social.

EASTER(4/21)

Citadel (EU)
The GM will be in Social from 1 AM to 3 AM and from 10 AM to 1 PM (PST). They are easy to spot, they will be wearing a chicken suit

1 stage:  Sunday, 18:00 to Sunday, 20:00 ., 2 stage:  Monday, 03:00 to Monday, 06:00 .

Jericho (NA)
The GM will be in Social from 12 PM to 4 PM and from 4 PM to 9 PM (PST). They are easy to spot, they will be wearing a chicken suit.

1 stage: Monday, 05:00 to Monday, 09:00 ., 2 stage: ., Monday, 09:00 to Monday, 14:00 .

Vladivostok exact time : 20:20. Sunday, April 21, 2019 (GMT+10)

am I correctly converted time ?

Edited by Yood

Seems there must have been some confusion.

Maybe the GMs forgot to set their alarms?

Suggestion for the next event: TGMs should be able to post something in the forum too. Atleast if they host events.

Todays event was announced for 1AM PST, so I came online around this time and start searching. After 30 minutes I still found nothing so I decided to wait for a GM writing in chat. After 2 hours still nothing so I logged out for some time. In that time I kept checking the forum and social media and even had the event topic open to hear/see new replies, but nothing. When I came back, the event was already over. The second event was announced for 10AM but hasn't even started yet. I heard about more people with the same problem. We need a bit more communication please.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

Suggestion for the next event: TGMs should be able to post something in the forum too. Atleast if they host events.

Todays event was announced for 1AM PST, so I came online around this time and start searching. After 30 minutes I still found nothing so I decided to wait for a GM writing in chat. After 2 hours still nothing so I logged out for some time. In that time I kept checking the forum and social media and even had the event topic open to hear/see new replies, but nothing. When I came back, the event was already over. The second event was announced for 10AM but hasn't even started yet. I heard about more people with the same problem. We need a bit more communication please.

Yeah also this event(the 10 am one ) coincide with the gopnikery which is bad

HAPPY EASTER 

I Forgive Today.  You are All Forgiven. Ya Trolls, Ya Hax, Ya Truck Stackin, Ya wise patootie cracking, corner peeking, Phone Bone Streaming, Adolescent Secretions of Grandeur. 🤳      

You're All Forgiven, Even the Clones and the politically mislead   

gPSqW51092.jpg

Happy Easter

Merged.

EASTER(4/21)

Citadel (EU) 

2 stage:  from 10 AM to 1 PM (PST).97wsWs5M5N.jpg  tXO9KO7X8G.jpg   👍

Jericho (NA)

1 stage:  The GMs will be in Social from 12 PM to 4 PM 👏  8yFr7m575u.jpg   the staff have worked quite well .  5+  ., 2 stage:  4 PM to 9 PM (PST) 👏  ug9LUFOZ23.jpg p0PQ5c36IZ.jpg 

Edited by Yood