Lixil

Event Schedule for PotShot (4/20) and Easter(4/21)

Hello everyone!

Here is the schedule for this weekend's events! 

If you have any questions regarding the events, rewards, etc please feel free to contact me or Ritual.

PotShot Event (Saturday 4/20)

Rewards

• 2x PotShot Decals

Citadel (EU)
'Find the GM' will be from 2 AM to 5 AM PST. (GMs presence will be revealed by the forum mods).
The social event will be from 3 AM to 5 AM PST.

Jericho (NA)
'Find the GM' will be from 12 PM to 4 PM PST. (GMs presence will be revealed by the forum mods).
The social event will be from 12 PM to 3 PM PST.

More info in the post below:

Easter Event (Sunday 4/21)

We will be giving the Chicken suit and Easter weapon skin codes as a reward.

Rewards

• Chicken Suit
  • Weapon Skins

Citadel (EU)
The GM will be in Social from 1 AM to 3 AM and from 10 AM to 1 PM (PST). They are easy to spot, they will be wearing a chicken suit.

Jericho (NA)
The GM will be in Social from 12 PM to 4 PM and from 4 PM to 9 PM (PST). They are easy to spot, they will be wearing a chicken suit.

Thanks,

Lixil

• Like 4

Pacific standard time • PST  https://ru.piliapp.com/time-now/us/pst/      12 PM  countdown timer can you do !

dear developers remind you that the server NEKROVA is still alive . on the invite list for these events PotShot Event (Saturday 4/20) , Easter Event (Sunday 4/21)  server NEKROVA NO .

Edited by Yood

So is the jericho event over already?

27 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

So is the jericho event over already?

It doesn't happen on Jericho until at least another half a day from what I can tell. It's not even the 20th of April for most of Jericho (apart from the Asian community of course)

I do love being at work during events :^( gl to everyone participating tho

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

It doesn't happen on Jericho until at least another half a day from what I can tell. It's not even the 20th of April for most of Jericho (apart from the Asian community of course)

Cheers, Just realized they are 1 day behind (according to the han community) so then tomorrow, I really hope when they said "2 decals" they are including the primitives but i doubt that.

NCwmETY.png

Edited by Zolerox

15 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo said:

Why do they write PST time to citadel???

Because the company headquarters is in that timezone. You get used to it 🙂 

So, I've been told that Luminaries will be hiding in Waterfront-EN-1, the spot might be hard to get to or tricky to see but you will be able to get there as a player.

Their character looks a lot like this:

L6pFNia.png

MacGraham will be providing a hint for you all by showing their marker on the map in the general area of Luminaries, that will be a a radius of 150m.

That marker looks like this:

JS673Hk.png

The 'Moderator' text will only show when you have your mouse on the marker, so if you're not sure if it's the map or the marker just put your cursor on it.

The first person to touch the character shown above will win a code for the decals as mentioned in the OP

Dear Developers countdown timer can you do ! I will not have time to take part in PotShot Event (Saturday 4/20) Jericho (NA)
The GM will be in Social from 12 PM to 4 PM . I'll try to participate in the second part 4 PM to 9 PM (PST).

https://www.google.ru/search?q=9+PM+(PST)&oq=9+PM+(PST)&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Yood

Time for a change of scenery, the GM's will be moving to Financial-2 for the foreseeable future.

Luminaries will find a spot to 'hide' themselves, the spot might be hard to get to or tricky to see but you will be able to get there as a player.

Their character looks a lot like this:

L6pFNia.png

MacGraham will be providing a hint for you all by showing their marker on the map in the general area of Luminaries, that will be a a radius of 150m.

That marker looks like this:

JS673Hk.png

The 'Moderator' text will only show when you have your mouse on the marker, so if you're not sure if it's the map or the marker just put your cursor on it.

The first person to touch the character shown above will win a code for the decals as mentioned in the OP

17 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Time for a change of scenery, the GM's will be moving to Financial-2 for the foreseeable future.

why 402867992930680833.png?v=1 how can i join now

7 minutes ago, Ketog said:

why 402867992930680833.png?v=1 how can i join now

ComFeyer should have some, not too many, codes available in Social as well

So i was in social waiting for a marker to appear on the map to appear , then i saw the GM tell someone in the chat "Hey [random guy name] you won !"

it would be cool if you guys precised that to social event doesn't have the marker as that isn't mentioned anywhere, not even in the potshot post here

i was waiting for something that would never appear.

it made me go 393085095285882881.png?v=1 didn't know i had to search already.

2 minutes ago, Latsha said:

it sure is a fun event when he joins a nearly full district, clogging it even more and making half of the participants unable to even enter the district

Agreed.

Edited by Ketog

it sure is a fun event when he joins a nearly full district, clogging it even more and making half of the participants unable to even enter the district

• Like 1

I wanted to quickly mention that we are diligently taking notes - so please provide us with feedback (positive or negative) so that we may improve events of this nature in the future.

12 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

is it finished?

For the European server this first day has indeed concluded, but Jericho will still have their event (for the 20th of April) in a few hours (2:55 from posting)

The session on Jericho will be starting shortly (at noon PST).

The prizes in both events are the new 420 themed decals.

In Social there will be the PotShot Questions. So head on over there if you believe you can handle the questioning 🙂 

For those of you that prefer a physical challenge over the mental challenge, 

ComFeyer and WeedRatio (A.K.A. VoidRatio) will be hiding in Financial one. 

Their characters look like this:

ComFeyer                                                                  WeedRatio (VoidRatio)

C5Na6T2.pngdFLkNxK.png

One of them will be using their map marker (displayed below) to be the center of a 150m circle in which the GM you need to find is hidden (this spot will be accessible to regular players) .

JS673Hk.png

The first person to touch the GM will win.

1 hour ago, LovelyJasmine said:

🙂

Gotta go fast, Should have checked behind Darrel kent earlier.

Now that both ComFeyer and VoidRatio have been found, day 1 of this event has ended.

~@mayii