blockblack

Anyone noticed constant crashes lately?

I kept getting constant APB:R crashes like 1 month and 14 days ago, And the crashes are still happening, I keep getting crashes for various reasons,(E.G: Asset failed to load/General protection fault/Launcher fatal exception there is no call stack for this problem/The stub has received bad data)  problem, Even when I click the Repair button at launcher, It does not fix the problem, WTF, LO

(note: This problem started happening like 1 month and 14 days ago, I did not change anything in my PC, also I reinstalled windows and it did not fix the problem)

Reinstall the game? try updating the drivers? throw your pc out of the window? 

Moved to bugs & tech issues.

Can you provide more information? Such as your hardware and when you are experiencing crashes during gameplay?

I believe crashes have been reported in relation to the Easter event. General Protection Faults in particular.

@blockblack you propably using some deprecated config which interfere with game client and changes things that shouldnt be changed (or you try to change something with config files and game throws an errors)

Solution: use diffrent config for example Flaws have good one.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:25 AM, TheSxW said:

@blockblack you propably using some deprecated config which interfere with game client and changes things that shouldnt be changed (or you try to change something with config files and game throws an errors)

Solution: use diffrent config for example Flaws have good one.

Can you provide more details , How to fix config files, who is flaws, where can i find flaws config file, halp , im getting  a General protection fault!

History:
11:57:04 - Log: Log file closed, 24/05/19 07:57:04