Are you sure "bro" that the error is 100004 and not 10004?

It might be temporary because your character is logged in from your previous play session or it might be something else.

Matt said yesterday something about a bug that prevented the saving of permanent BattlEye bans in some cases, so either that fix screw something up with legitimate players or it screw you up (if you know what I mean).

Your best bet is contacting support.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, Saxtus said:

Are you sure "bro" that the error is 100004 and not 10004?

It might be temporary because your character is logged in from your previous play session or it might be something else.

Matt said yesterday something about a bug that prevented the saving of permanent BattlEye bans in some cases, so either that fix screw something up with legitimate players or it screw you up (if you know what I mean).

Your best bet is contacting support.

not cool man! I know my Ursus is pretty damn sexy but don't hack my account and not steal it bro... I mean... Damn bro... 10004 for two difference account is pretty annoying bro... 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:56 AM, jagermeistergrape said:

Got a problem saying error 100004 

and account using another client... 

Whats wrong?? Tell me bro. 

normally it means in this case that you lagged out and did not fully disconnect from the district and/or log on server.

it can take up to 15 minutes for that character to become unlocked from the district at times.

2 minutes ago, jagermeistergrape said:

not cool man! I know my Ursus is pretty damn sexy but don't hack my account and not steal it bro... I mean... Damn bro... 10004 for two difference account is pretty annoying bro... 

please stop fondling your gun

you'll leave fingerprints all over it

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

normally it means in this case that you lagged out and did not fully disconnect from the district and/or log on server.

it can take up to 15 minutes for that character to become unlocked from the district at times.

please stop fondling your gun

you'll leave fingerprints all over it

What is wrong with this? 

2 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

What is wrong with this? 

the oils from fingerprints can damage  some guns like blue steel

you can make it rust

On 4/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, Fortune Runner said:

the oils from fingerprints can damage  some guns like blue steel

you can make it rust

I don't understand you!!! why are people on APB forum so ugly... I'm gonna go play MiniAPB on mobile phone... 

• Like 1