Hiaro

Can ex-cheaters really go legit?

Just now, Lign said:

Maybe they just had a better soft Kappa 

Gottem.

I can't judge LO . business is business . am I happy ? I don't care . banned once and banned the second . many teenagers play a game that do not want or can not grow in a psychological sense .  people never change 

ye they can depending on their ego - source; me

most good cheaters are just really good players with a little extra 'ompf'. - source; not me

Edited by iRawwwN

It is not in our nature to change character past a certain age. The values you where brought up with will stick, if you have a cheater mentality than that is your nature, you can't change that.

It is not only in a game, it is just life.   

The only time i've seen ppl change personality is trough a life altering experience, ppl who came near death, lost a partner, child,... real trauma.

So No, cheaters do not change.  

Edited by TecH EU2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

want an easy solution to end cheating in apb?

Here you go:

========================

Remove or Nerf Colby 45 AP

Remove or Nerf OSCAR NFCP3

Remove or Nerf Joker SR15 Carbine

Remove or Nerf Obeya CR715

========================

• Like 1

imagine thinking changing gun balance would alter whether someone is botting or not lol

8 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Here you go:

========================

========================

you’re gonna have to explain this one 

i really hope it’s not as stupid as i think it is

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you’re gonna have to explain this one 

i really hope it’s not as stupid as i think it is

Reduce the fire rate so those macro hacking eThots cant really no us that easily.

31 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Reduce the fire rate so those macro hacking eThots cant really no us that easily.

yup, it was exactly as stupid as i thought

thanks hoss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You can kind of get that answer from rerolls and x/y/z known cheat infested clans. It's simply Yes and No.

Yes, ex-cheaters can really reroll legit. No, far from all rerolling cheaters reroll legit.

2 hours ago, TecH EU2 said:

...if you have a cheater mentality than that is your nature, you can't change that.

And this is absolute horseshit.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Yes, it depends on their drive "win".

Regardless of how good they actually are, if their drive to win is astronomically high they're prone to falling onto cheating if hit with a player skill wall.

That being said, the drive to be "good" and the drive to "win" is not the same thing.

Thats a good read coming from a person with experience about it.

Whats ur drive then?

3 hours ago, indi said:

imagine thinking changing gun balance would alter whether someone is botting or not lol

Example: jump shooting with nhvr. They broke it because they cant stop cheaters. "Its a good change nhvr was op", and thats how the game started going downhill.

I am going to say this again... remember when ducky jumpshot was removed and ppl kept doing it because they cheated?

Thats how cheaters ruins everything in a game and there shouldnt be "second" chances and such but combat them non stop.

Edited by SillyBear

24 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Example: jump shooting with nhvr. They broke it because they cant stop cheaters. "Its a good change nhvr was op", and thats how the game started going downhill.

I am going to say this again... remember when ducky jumpshot was removed and ppl kept doing it because they cheated?

jV1PcRV.jpg

(dear Mods, this is nicer than posting the words.)

Edited by CookiePuss

29 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Always wondered how things like the Salem witch trials could've happened, but after browsing the forums for a while... I can totally see how they happened

4 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Thats a good read coming from a person with experience about it.

Whats ur drive then?

Personally, my drive is to be "good", as per my definitions, i don't really care for the standards of others. I set a goal and work for it, once i reach that goal i set a higher one. Over the 11 years of gaming experience I've had you can reasonably estimate the level of my current goals.

Any particular person i kill, beat, defeat, whatever, is just another number to me. Even then i believe in quality > quantity.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

8 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Thats how cheaters ruins everything in a game and there shouldnt be "second" chances and such but combat them non stop.

Please tell me you are not serious about this

I suppose one might ask if there is any truth to the old adage;

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior"

Who knows ?

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Here you go:

========================

========================

Those suggestions have nothing to do with cheating , only your personal issues with those guns.

I would say it's a case of the exception rather than the rule.

Can cheaters become legit? Sure, some do but the majority won't.

Relapses are very likely due to the reason for their cheating being a deep-seated issue in their character.

To admit would be the first step most already fail at. The excuses that haven't changed in decades are still the same.

Their explanations followed by contradictions since they can't keep track of their own lies disprove any shred of honesty. 

APB has proven it all over the years. Just check the Steamprofiles of most of those cases and they will have VAC history too.

• Thanks 1

I have removed the section in the OP describing the players, without directly mentioning their name. I did not hand out any warnings.

I would usually note this to the user in private, but I figured it would be relevant for others who may be tempted to write posts or threads of this nature.

Discussing topics like this is fine, but making detailed indirect references to the players you are talking about, in order to bypass forum rules, is not.

If you believe a player may still be cheating, please do report them so that we can investigate the matter.

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

Keep the thread clean please 🙂

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Flight said:

I have removed the section in the OP describing the players, without directly mentioning their name. I did not hand out any warnings.

I would usually note this to the user in private, but I figured it would be relevant for others who may be tempted to write posts or threads of this nature.

Discussing topics like this is fine, but making detailed indirect references to the players you are talking about, in order to bypass forum rules, is not.

If you believe a player may still be cheating, please do report them so that we can investigate the matter.

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

Keep the thread clean please 🙂

thai cheaters 

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Those suggestions have nothing to do with cheating , only your personal issues with those guns.

Uh Disagree. Cheaters are most commonly banned with those weapons in their hands. Which wants to say something

if a cheater is using it, it must be too op. And it is.

The only counter for a OSCAR user is to take an OSMAW / AAEPD Volcano

then he will start flaming u 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:21 AM, Hiaro said:

Do you think past cheaters can truly change and play completely legit now and even be really good at the game while clean?

“Oh I doubt that. Give us common folk one taste of power and we’re like the lion who tasted man – nothing is ever so sweet again” – Lord Varys

50 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Uh Disagree. Cheaters are most commonly banned with those weapons in their hands. Which wants to say something

if a cheater is using it, it must be too op. And it is.

The only counter for a OSCAR user is to take an OSMAW / AAEPD Volcano

then he will start flaming u 

better nerf the fbw too then, i bet more cheaters have been banned with an fbw equipped than any other gun

balancing your game around cheaters is flat out stupid, you’ll only end up putting your legit player base at even more of a disadvantage because (pro tip) cheaters don’t care how weak a gun is when they can land every shot and outmaneuver their opp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1