Sign in to follow this  
MartisLTU

sinked in cheaters sea (Send some help LO )

They said in the Q&A that FF was still active as well.

• Like 1

The problem is they said all cheaters will be unbanned, so what reason actually do they have not to cheat likle crazy right now?

No point in playing the game in any missions or FC atm.

51 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

The problem is they said all cheaters will be unbanned, so what reason actually do they have not to cheat likle crazy right now?

No point in playing the game in any missions or FC atm.

Did they? Where...

I would like a quote of said statement.

I doubt that if you got banned this week that you will be unbanned.

It's really not hard to check ban dates.

4 hours ago, Pandastepz said:

105 kills I’m fucking crying 😂😂😂😂 dude must be releasing 5 years worth of silver revenge in fight club 

I was in that game. Dude just had a good f'ing gaming headset.

It would take LO's GM 2 minutes to ban this clan and this guy and save everyone some massive headache.

It's just that they don't care, plain and simple. They would rather spend casual 5 minutes for chit-chat in the district chat and there gone again. Besides a few butcher events, which are rather fun, it's like there is no difference.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No, that isnt racist. 

Bigoted is the word you are looking for... what you are being is a bigot. 

bigot - a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

The word you probably mean is xenophobic. However I don't see how someone can be considered xenophobic for simply static facts...regarding  a video game.

And btw, back then, Obama issued a bunch of bans on several countries because they were considered "risky". I guess Obama is xenophobic then:)

You need to play more Cheatadel. It will change your mind really quickly.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Luminesca said:

FF is rendered near obsolete.

GM's going around actively saying don't use report, we encourage to use support. 
<rant>There's a huge difference just typing /report name or going to website, logging in, opening a ticket, uploading video, submit. 

And because the ban boadcasts are off, you don't even know if all that fucking work is even gonna get them banned. Stupid counterproductive system.
<end_rant>

We as the players don't NEED to know if a player was banned. I agree with Matt Scott when he spoke about why they turned it off, I can't find his post as it was on the old forums and I'm not even going to try and hunt it down in that mess, but basically it was 'toxic' I remember when FF came about and you would see 'fairfight banned suchandsuch' and then the whole district: 'rip'. Letting players (especially the APB community) see these bans is more of a problem than a blessing also It gives the cheaters more attention than they deserve. These dishonest players do not deserve any attention, to be honest. I do agree that FF is 'meh' as far as an anti-cheat goes but in all honesty I've never SEEN a good anti-cheat because the good ones work in the background protecting the players like a superhero of the night. 

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

The word you probably mean is xenophobic.

Thanks Fam! #themoreyouknow

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Obama

t5tVm2H.gif

wJ5YKXM.gif

ZQdbzsU.gif

(sorry I couldn't decide which one to use)

16 hours ago, Clandestine said:

just a coincidence that it's rus? lol

yes it is

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheSquigg said:

We as the players don't NEED to know if a player was banned. I agree with Matt Scott when he spoke about why they turned it off, I can't find his post as it was on the old forums and I'm not even going to try and hunt it down in that mess, but basically it was 'toxic' I remember when FF came about and you would see 'fairfight banned suchandsuch' and then the whole district: 'rip'. Letting players (especially the APB community) see these bans is more of a problem than a blessing also It gives the cheaters more attention than they deserve. These dishonest players do not deserve any attention, to be honest. I do agree that FF is 'meh' as far as an anti-cheat goes but in all honesty I've never SEEN a good anti-cheat because the good ones work in the background protecting the players like a superhero of the night. 

d7d

3 hours ago, Tobii said:

Did they? Where...

I would like a quote of said statement.

I doubt that if you got banned this week that you will be unbanned.

It's really not hard to check ban dates.

So you think all FF bans that happen now won't be amongst the "will get unbanned" ones?

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

So you think all FF bans that happen now won't be amongst the "will get unbanned" ones?

Pretty sure LO is smarter than that.

I doubt that any bans that occurred AFTER they took over will get unbanned.

8 hours ago, Pandastepz said:

105 kills I’m fucking crying 😂😂😂😂 dude must be releasing 5 years worth of silver revenge in fight club 

:classic_biggrin: 

22 hours ago, Sayori said:

The word you probably mean is xenophobic. However I don't see how someone can be considered xenophobic for simply static facts...regarding  a video game.

And btw, back then, Obama issued a bunch of bans on several countries because they were considered "risky". I guess Obama is xenophobic then:)

You need to play more Cheatadel. It will change your mind really quickly.

maybe because someone indirectly told them to go back to their country

FF proved that it is an ineffective system and it is not capable of detecting all the cheating players. This is why people are hacking without any fear of getting banned. I have played 2 days after returning and I have already seen people who use wall hacks, aim bots etc. They are enjoying this because they know that until BE is implemented there is an almost non-existant risk of getting banned. That being said I do not think that creating more threads about cheaters on the forum is going to solve the problem, on the contrary it acts as a major publicity for cheaters, which in turn results to even more people using cheats. The best thing to do now is to just wait it out until BE is implemented, because if you have enough skill you can outmach a cheater. And trust me, destroying cheaters is oddly satisfying.

23 hours ago, Tobii said:

Pretty sure LO is smarter than that.

I doubt that any bans that occurred AFTER they took over will get unbanned.

It's not about being smart more about being able to in a reasonable time. if theey cannot even differ between proper FF flagged people and manually banned ones, how would the yknow this? Just by date, maybe, but given what FF currently doesn't even banns by blatant cheating, I just wonder if FF currently even bans, or if those bans are actually old flagged and banned players just logging in again by not having been online since LO took over.

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

It's not about being smart more about being able to in a reasonable time. if theey cannot even differ between proper FF flagged people and manually banned ones, how would the yknow this? Just by date, maybe, but given what FF currently doesn't even banns by blatant cheating, I just wonder if FF currently even bans, or if those bans are actually old flagged and banned players just logging in again by not having been online since LO took over.

There is more to it than just being flagged right or wrong.

They just don't tell you that. 🙂

The game reminds me the titanic movie, where is LO with the wooden piece to get us and help out?

Sign in to follow this