Parthian

freeze premium

hello can you freeze my premium? i dont feel like playing this game with how the servers are performing and by the time i get a reply from support half of it will be gone already

Would be nice if APB wont count premium time when you are offline. Usually when i get premium and i'm ready to grind, some one ruins my plans and i don't play for month ... karma lmao.

But yeah its the reason why i don't buy premium anymore,,,

Havnt bought premium in ages..just waiting on UE3.5 to start spending money again

1400 days of premium ticking down while i wait for riot/engine upgrade 

2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Would be nice if APB wont count premium time when you are offline. Usually when i get premium and i'm ready to grind, some one ruins my plans and i don't play for month ... karma lmao.

Can't be possible, i mean, it is but try to think to all other things, netflix, amazon, services in-games, everything, no one have the option to pause the premium / date count and the possibility to resume it back when you feel is okay.

Can't never happen, is like.. if you buy 30 days of premium and you play 1 day per month this means you will have 30 days of premium for.. 2 years and 6 months, which makes the company to lose the money.

I don't think someone will going to do that, not in APB, not in other services.

maybe there are few exceptions but not many.

Im not byuing premium since 2015/16 just because i have more than 4 years of it, so i don't need it until the year 2023 (if APB will still be there).

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Can't be possible, i mean, it is but try to think to all other things, netflix, amazon, services in-games, everything, no one have the option to pause the premium / date count and the possibility to resume it back when you feel is okay.

Can't never happen, is like.. if you buy 30 days of premium and you play 1 day per month this means you will have 30 days of premium for.. 2 years and 6 months, which makes the company to lose the money.

I don't think someone will going to do that, not in APB, not in other services.

maybe there are few exceptions but not many.

Im not byuing premium since 2015/16 just because i have more than 4 years of it, so i don't need it until the year 2023 (if APB will still be there).

The difference is, Netflix, Amazon and other services aren't dying and their servers aren't constantly having issues.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, swft said:

The difference is, Netflix, Amazon and other services aren't dying and their servers aren't constantly having issues.

so they need your money less, right? xd

Edited by neophobia

world of warships and world of tanks set premium time by login

if ur logged out ur prem time stops going down until u log back in again

havent played in almost a year and i still got 20 days of prem left

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amberwind said:

hello can you freeze my premium? i dont feel like playing this game with how the servers are performing and by the time i get a reply from support half of it will be gone already

I've saved up a bunch of three day premium codes for occasions like these.

Until I'm gonna play for a while, I just use them.

1 hour ago, Alani said:

world of warships and world of tanks set premium time by login

if ur logged out ur prem time stops going down until u log back in again

havent played in almost a year and i still got 20 days of prem left

Those games are way more popular, they can afford to freeze premium.

Not expecting to be able to pause but there was many days I couldn't play because of ddos so I'd like my lost time back

9 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

at average People spend 2-4 hours per day playing apb. 30 days contain 720 hours. Divide by 3 because it's the average from my numbers we get 240 days you need to spend month of premium for 799g1c. 

Fair enough

Edited by Lign