TheSxW

Concusion Granade no damage

Hello i will just bring it on (it happends but still not figureout how its done at 100% chances)

there is a way to not deal damage to cars nor players using concusion granade (or they got nerfed too much it cannot rly damage things properly)

any ideas ?

Sometimes If the concussion grenade lands directly under a car, it becomes glitched and does not explode. 
Also, the blast radius on a conc is much smaller than a frag. 

I've seen grenades clip through the ground and deal no damage, so that may be what's going on.

You complain on the forums how stupid car spawners are...

Players with car spawners tell you it's easy to destroy them!

How it actually looks in the game: You are standing next to enemy vehicle and throw a concussion grenade under it, nothing happens. Confused throw another one and this one does damage but because it's a Nulander Pioneer players can still spawn in it. You shoot at it for another 5 seconds and finally you can move on to the objective (lost only 15 seconds on this crap). You get to objective and die. After you respawn infront of you there it is again, the same damn car spawner...!

only in APB XD

btw everything works as intended and yeah this bug has been in the game for a long time

Edited by DeadPixels
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You complain on the forums how stupid car spawners are...

Players with car spawners tell you it's easy to destroy them!

How it actually looks in the game: You are standing next to enemy vehicle and throw a concussion grenade under it, nothing happens. Confused throw another one and this one does damage but because it's a Nulander Pioneer players can still spawn in it. You shoot at it for another 5 seconds and finally you can move on to the objective (lost only 15 seconds on this crap). You get to objective and die. After you respawn infront of you there it is again, the same damn car spawner...!

only in APB XD

btw everything works as intended and yeah this bug has been in the game for a long time

it has been started after concusion granades got "nerfed" dont know why ... (they could at last lower damage on players not breaking this granades to the brim ...

On 5/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, Leefekyn said:

I've seen grenades clip through the ground and deal no damage, so that may be what's going on.

I've noticed my OPGL and Stun OPGL grenades just not blowing up entirely. Maybe that's what's happening too.

48 minutes ago, hackerung said:

I've noticed my OPGL and Stun OPGL grenades just not blowing up entirely. Maybe that's what's happening too.

Ive had the same thing happen too, not sure if it's lag or what

i dont mean "falling through the ground granades" - i mean a granades that explote in enemy face or on car dealing no damage or very small (it could be happenign because of server desynchronisation to the client but dont know)

grenades unless direct impact can "accidentally" glitch into the ground. Most noticable with the opgl's as the number of grenades increases. Concs seem to have a glitchy radius anyways, even if under, or even when straight on they dont seem to deal damage at times.