blockblack

Da faq is wrong with APB today.

So today, when I was playing APB, the chat server suddenly lagged, none of what I typed apeared, then I got a disconnected from server for no reason, there was no 60 seconds timer, just like that, for absolotely no reason, this problem kept happening, I want to know when will they fix this problem, Does anyone else have this problem? (note: this problem is not in my side, I made sure) Also I started getting general protection problem when I logout then into another account when I be in district select then press Next, The game crashes instantly then I get the stub has received bad data after I close the crash report program, who else got that problem, LO stop sitting down, watching, and doing nothing...

10 minutes ago, blockblack said:

So today, when I was playing APB, the chat server suddenly lagged, none of what I typed apeared, then I got a disconnected from server for no reason, there was no 60 seconds timer, just like that, for absolotely no reason, this problem kept happening, I want to know when will they fix this problem, Does anyone else have this problem? (note: this problem is not in my side, I made sure) Also I started getting general protection problem when I logout then into another account when I be in district select then press Next, The game crashes instantly then I get the stub has received bad data after I close the crash report program, who else got that problem, LO stop sitting down, watching, and doing nothing...

What server? What time?

I was only on Jericho today, but had no issues. 

Ive noticed more frequent crashes lately too. 

Crashes have been extremely rare for me since PB was removed. I can't remember the last crash.

Knocks on wood

Just now, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Crashes have been extremely rare for me since PB was removed. I can't remember the last crash.

Knocks on wood

tenor.gif?itemid=5713433

If you mean 17 hours ago that would be maintenance time.

I have not had any problems with Jericho today so I have no idea why you had trouble.

The only crashes Ive had recently were in regards to the RTX series of GPUs from nvidia.

Though I think those have largely been fixed, at least for the 2060 and 2070 cards.

It was citadel, 13 hours ago, the problem kept happening all the time yesterday, I will tell you if it did not get fixed yet