jarko

Mission Exploit - Light Items

Summary: Mission Exploit - Light Items

Description: As you're having a mission which requires to carry a light item from an objective, you are capable of using the command /unstick to end your mission and make both sides Tied. 

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Start the mission OBJECTION! As an example for this bug with 2 criminals & 2 enforcers.

2. 1 criminal as to recover the item and simply /unstick

3. You should be seeing that the mission ended. " Mission over - You Tied "

I recreated it once. I'm pretty sure it works with any missions it's more likely just an exploit with the command /unstick.

Results:The criminals are capable at any time while holding a light item to end the mission.

Expected Results: The mission shouldn't be ending. It should continue the item as to be dropped where the person is unstick where he was.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

Cant enfs do the same thing? Or only crimes?

I haven't tested that you're welcome to share your footage if you have some. 

Wow, this explains a lot, I had a few missions in the past that let us tie for no reason at all when we where on the winning side. This needs fixing asap.

Good job, now everyone that sees it will abuse it. Didnt think about that, did you?

14 hours ago, Railer said:

Good job, now everyone that sees it will abuse it. Didnt think about that, did you?

I did think of it sorry if i didnt ask to hide it from the view of the communtity and only make it available to the administrators. I just assumed more likely since of past experiences that the more its aknowledge..the more its publicited..the more its abused.. The more chances you have to be seen instead of it being kept a secret like it did from those that wrongly abused of it and would need to be either suspended or banned for doing so. 

I think that overall the chances are that my action was right.

Regards,

• Like 1

i honestly don't see how you could abuse this lol

no one wins so , yeah .

Idk, this could have been a support ticket, but as no one is responding that fast, I think you made it right posting here, even if its not the right place :P

On 6/6/2018 at 1:09 AM, Ketog said:

i honestly don't see how you could abuse this lol

no one wins so , yeah .

Trolls more likely would be.

On 6/6/2018 at 1:13 AM, Xaix said:

Idk, this could have been a support ticket, but as no one is responding that fast, I think you made it right posting here, even if its not the right place 😛

Seems good to me

They fixed my exploit a while back that did the same thing "server says you tie" 

Amazeing there's another 1.

Just updating this with: This issue can be reproduced on both factions (tried it out on enforcer today)