Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

Weapon trades and Prices.

Weapon trades are starting to get seriously annoying when traders are still ignoring the trade system and then they tell you

"Yea that price no , its -20% off that price."

Can we for once have SOLID , FIXED, LOCKED or how ever else u want to call , prices for legendary guns..

I been trying to trade 2 Huntresses for a Volcano for a while now even tho i previously managed to easily solve that trade.

honestly this is the b1g reason why i want to quit the game. Trading being absolutely scummy and [Redacted] ingame.

Edited by vsonyp0wer-xyz
redacted word

6 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Weapon trades are starting to get seriously annoying when traders are still ignoring the trade system and then they tell you

"Yea that price no , its -20% off that price."

Can we for once have SOLID , FIXED, LOCKED or how ever else u want to call , prices for legendary guns..

I been trying to trade 2 Huntresses for a Volcano for a while now even tho i previously managed to easily solve that trade.

honestly this is the b1g reason why i want to quit the game. Trading being absolutely scummy and [Redacted] ingame.

Hard pass. 

• Like 2

why would we have fixed prices on the player driven marketplace, that defeats the whole point

if you don’t like a trader’s prices then don’t buy from them, that’s how the system works 

• Like 6

idk dude everyone puts the price they want.

dunnowhatyouwantustosay

but

you probably want to hide the names of the guys in your signature or else you'll get that removed

thats all, peace.

• Like 1

Just now, AsgerLund said:

THAT is why you want to leave the game?

Yeah. One volcano is why i will leave the game.

1 minute ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Yeah. One volcano is why i will leave the game.

How krakatoan of you.

I don't think there should be fixed prices on anything related to legendary weapons. What I would like to see though, is the ability to trade/sell rare daily activity weapons. I don't understand why only legendary weapons can be traded/sold. like wat

also, even though i hate hackusators, it's not cool to have your signature show their name in it. It's private text, so their name should be left out. Also, it's in essence a name-and-shame so consider removing it?

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goldtiger said:

also, even though i hate hackusators, it's not cool to have your signature show their name in it. It's private text, so their name should be left out. Also, it's in essence a name-and-shame so consider removing it?

Mods will take care of it. 

Lixil does not mess around. 

• Thanks 1

That signature been there for a long time tho i will change it. Its my private messages tho

4 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I don't think there should be fixed prices on anything related to legendary weapons. What I would like to see though, is the ability to trade/sell rare daily activity weapons. I don't understand why only legendary weapons can be traded/sold. like wat

agreed, so much. gives people who do not want to wait for activities a chance to get one and those whom got multiples to sell them. 

• Like 2

There is a "solid price" Using maths and things like was this gun given during events therefore have a lot of them (bullshark comes to mind) how effective is this weapon , how many are there.

I'll give one example Generally speaking OCA Nano "Connoisseur" is 2.5 million It can fluctuate from person to person but it's "minium" price is 2.5.

Then you have people selling jersery devil for 500k and the people selling hazardous for 4 million. 

If you ignore all my "maths" every single legendary should be the same price "they all cost the same amount of boxes to get" hazardous and duck both come from a 99g1c box, (with FFA R&D III being the only real exception since you can't buy one anymore).

There was a old russian thread where someone put all the legendaries into "tiers" and gave some math reasons for prices (if i find it i'll link it again.)

tl;dr prices are up to the seller 1 guy will sell a volcano for 2 million but 420 others will sell it for 4 million +

12 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

There is a "solid price" Using maths and things like was this gun given during events therefore have a lot of them (bullshark comes to mind) how effective is this weapon , how many are there.

I'll give one example Generally speaking OCA Nano "Connoisseur" is 2.5 million It can fluctuate from person to person but it's "minium" price is 2.5.

Then you have people selling jersery devil for 500k and the people selling hazardous for 4 million. 

If you ignore all my "maths" every single legendary should be the same price "they all cost the same amount of boxes to get" hazardous and duck both come from a 99g1c box, (with FFA R&D III being the only real exception since you can't buy one anymore).

There was a old russian thread where someone put all the legendaries into "tiers" and gave some math reasons for prices (if i find it i'll link it again.)

tl;dr prices are up to the seller 1 guy will sell a volcano for 2 million but 420 others will sell it for 4 million +

demagogy.

from the situation. Bazaar this two fool . one sells the other buys . 

Are you on Jericho?

I have a few Volcano. 

I'll take 2 Huntress for one if you want.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Are you on Jericho?

I have a few Volcano. 

I'll take 2 Huntress for one if you want.

don't jump out .

it all depends on the situation .

making fix prices is a good idea

might as wel put fix prices on all player made items too to make it fair

you want this symbol i made and took 4 hours?

you want this graffiti i totally didnt pull from stock decals and upload as my own?

4 hours ago, Yood said:

demagogy.

from the situation. Bazaar this two fool . one sells the other buys . 

blablabla.gif

you really need to work on your english or Use russian and google translate it into english, Wtf is "Bazaar this two fool"

you want duck ? how long will it take ?

Edited by Yood

i Have a condor now that i heavily overpaid... I Was aiming to have duck & nano or volcano & nano.... now i have only a condor..... rip me i guess.

edit: Im on citadel EU @CookiePuss @Yood

Edited by vsonyp0wer-xyz

2 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

i Have a condor now that i heavily overpaid... I Was aiming to have duck & nano or volcano & nano.... now i have only a condor..... rip me i guess.

edit: Im on citadel EU @CookiePuss @Yood

I have a duck , I am willing to exchange for simbols Sicopet or rocket launchers .  it all depends on the situation .

Edited by Yood

8 minutes ago, Yood said:

I have a duck , I am willing to exchange for simbols Sicopet or rocket launchers .  it all depends on the situation .

? *visible confusion*

3 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

? *visible confusion*

what's your problem ? specific !

1 minute ago, Yood said:

what's your problem ? specific !

I Dont understand what u tried to say up there.

What i see:

You are trading a gun for a symbol called "Sicopet"?

Just now, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

I Dont understand what u tried to say up there.

What i see:

You are trading a gun for a symbol called "Sicopet"?

we generally talk about pricing in the game .  fixing prices is not cost-effective . might need a little bit to increase the financial reward for Missy for the players to be more solvent .

1 minute ago, Yood said:

we generally talk about pricing in the game .  fixing prices is not cost-effective . might need a little bit to increase the financial reward for Missy for the players to be more solvent .

Thanks for clearing that up.

Sign in to follow this