People who bought key to the city pack through steam and not armas, haven't recieved the symbols somehow.

Atleast is my case.

39 minutes ago, Yood said:

your work is aimed at promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation ?

My work is aimed at the following:

1. Keep breathing
  2. Being emotional support for people wanting to buy stuff from other people in Social
  3. Perform tangiential mental tasks, to trick my mind into thinking I'm not procrastinating
  4. Provide banter without resorting to irrational, attention seeking behaviour. All my attention seeking behaviour is proper rational and fully thought through
  5. Promoting and ensuring fair, accurate, and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media, as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation
  6. Making the occational list
  7. Keeping threads on-topic

And with point 7 in mind, I wish everyone participating on Saturday a jolly good 420 event!!!

On 4/16/2019 at 5:28 PM, Sayori said:

Really? How did Matt Scott greenlight this event? Even if the game has rating for drug use etc, do we need an event that promotes and propagates the use of drugs? 

I mean...I smoke and have taken the entire alphabet of drugs but still find this event completely f'ing off any charts.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/19/high-strength-cannabis-increases-risk-of-mental-health-problems

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/feb/13/cannabis-smoking-in-teenage-years-linked-to-adulthood-depression

Of course everyone is free to do  whatever they want with their body but doesn't mean it has to be promoted ...in game events.

I completely agree with you man. Ridiculous. Just plain ridiculous.

Merged.

12 hours ago, AOSCMP said:

Yikes, this is supposed to be a PG-13 themed forum, yet the dev crew are creating this event, LOL. Make-up your mind, LO. Either this is a PG-13 forum about a rated mature game, or it's a rated mature game with a rated mature themed content forum. Man, I hope, a bunch of kids don't get in trouble by their parents are this event themed content. The playerbase, sure would lead further in the crapper, than it already has.

Exactly. It's a FTP game and they are promoting drugs, lol. And the thing is people keep comparing the video game itself to a companies promotion. They're unrelated. It's one thing to have a video game contain violence, shooting, killing, etc. But in this case a company is promoting drugs by creating an event and saying "hey guys! lets celebrate drugs with this event!" like the company is literally saying that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Takotak said:

People who bought key to the city pack through steam and not armas, haven't recieved the symbols somehow.

Atleast is my case.

Checking this with the team. 

• Thanks 2

Doesn't interest me in the slightest. That said thank you for doing an event regardless. Nice to see new things going on with this game. 

4 hours ago, Takotak said:

Atleast is my case.

Not everyone since I got it this morning.

5 hours ago, Takotak said:

Atleast is my case.

Update for you and anyone who is missing the symbols or decals. The team found the issue and will be delivering to you as well, I am very sorry for the inconvinece.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Update for you and anyone who is missing the symbols or decals. The team found the issue and will be delivering to you as well, I am very sorry for the inconvinece.  

Can you advise your team that the servers are shit?

• Thanks 1

I got the new 420 symbols and received the missing Christmas symbol sheets, but didn't get the Halloween ones?

Thank's 🙂

Edited by Takotak

4 hours ago, Knataz said:

ah you must be new here. Severs have almost always been less then great especially since LO took over they've been getting ddossed almost all the time.

Edited by TR3NT

5 hours ago, Knataz said:

1 hour ago, TR3NT said:

ah you must be new here. Severs have almost always been less then great especially since LO took over they've been getting ddossed almost all the time.

Uhh.... Knataz is FAR from new.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
3 hours ago, TR3NT said:

Uhh.... Knataz is FAR from new.

I sorta meant it in a sarcastic way.

I got my Key to the City pack, waaaay back in the Hoplon days, will i get these symbols as well?

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Caio Sparkz said:

I got my Key to the City pack, waaaay back in the Hoplon days, will i get these symbols as well?

Hit up @Ketog

21 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

My work is aimed at the following:

1. Keep breathing
  2. Being emotional support for people wanting to buy stuff from other people in Social
  3. Perform tangiential mental tasks, to trick my mind into thinking I'm not procrastinating
  4. Provide banter without resorting to irrational, attention seeking behaviour. All my attention seeking behaviour is proper rational and fully thought through
  5. Promoting and ensuring fair, accurate, and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media, as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation
  6. Making the occational list
  7. Keeping threads on-topic

And with point 7 in mind, I wish everyone participating on Saturday a jolly good 420 event!!!

AsgerLund . for me personally, you are associated as an artist-actionist Peter Pavlensky  https://g.co/kgs/2KgmLa arrived own genitals a big nail directly to a stone blocks of red square in the face of hundreds of Muscovites and guests of the capital . So Peter Pavlensky protested against police Day. Doctors regard the action as an attempt of suicide .

AsgerLund  your held a rally in support of breast cancer patients . what changed ? did you help someone in particular ?  

AsgerLund do you know the background of the scandal involving breast cancer and Angelina Jolie ?

unfortunately.  I have to keep ignoring you .

Edited by Yood

9 hours ago, Caio Sparkz said:

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Hit up @Ketog

Hell yeah boi , if you're on citadel , ill give it to you for free

unknown.png

yes this is cheap.

Edited by Ketog

10 hours ago, Caio Sparkz said:

Caio Sparkz are you talking about this package ? 

$40 to get account unban   https://steamcommunity.com/app/113400/discussions/0/1290691937706207810/

Discounts on DLC for APB Reloaded  http://apb-r.ru/news-961-skidki-na-dlc-dlya-apb-reloaded.html

this is a worthy replacement . I wouldn't do that . try another solution .

Merged.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:01 AM
well,  i spend 100 + $ on this game,  

i did legal trade in May 2015, My volcano for Key to the city pack

They banned me 2 days before, in 2017,  they take 2 years for that, it was a fair trade from me, like other did

they now remove pack items, but want More money from us $40 , everything under their control, this fault is of GM

I am r255 and have 28 permanent weapons and packs, but i will not pay them 40$ 

Bcoz they r not supporting player, want money only

good bye my 4 years old great account

i will not pay them free 40$ 

What if they banned us again?? for taking gifts or etc??

1 hour ago, Yood said:

AsgerLund . for me personally, you are associated as an artist-actionist Peter Pavlensky  https://g.co/kgs/2KgmLa arrived own genitals a big nail directly to a stone blocks of red square in the face of hundreds of Muscovites and guests of the capital . So Peter Pavlensky protested against police Day. Doctors regard the action as an attempt of suicide .

For me personally (and for every other living person besides you), I am not associated with that guy. Why?

1 hour ago, Yood said:

AsgerLund  your held a rally in support of breast cancer patients . what changed ? did you help someone in particular ?  

No I did not hold a rally, and no I did not help someone in particular. Why?

1 hour ago, Yood said:

AsgerLund do you know the background of the scandal involving breast cancer and Angelina Jolie ?

No. Why?

1 hour ago, Yood said:

unfortunately.  I have to keep ignoring you .

Hopefully you'll do a better job than you are now.

28 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

For me personally (and for every other living person besides you), I am not associated with that guy. Why?

you're useless .

Keep breathing

Being emotional support for people wanting to buy stuff from other people in Social

Perform tangiential mental tasks, to trick my mind into thinking I'm not procrastinating

Provide banter without resorting to irrational, attention seeking behaviour. All my attention seeking behaviour is proper rational and fully thought through

Promoting and ensuring fair, accurate, and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media, as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation

Making the occational list

Keeping threads on-topic

AsgerLund you said that! , not me .

there is disappointment in personal life . and the event has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Yood

49 minutes ago, Yood said:

you're useless .

AsgerLund you said that! , not me .

there is disappointment in personal life . and the event has nothing to do with it.

Your turn, Let's see what "you said" and done bunny.gif this gonna be fun,

1. Someone asks what is 420 you just put up an "image" of a leaf instead of actually explaining it. (your still linking it wrong and linking to an virus filled adult ad fueled website)

2. Complained AGAIN about "LO ruining the exclusive event items" when you yourself asked them to bring back an "event" which was literally 1 "exclusive" green hat.

3. Posts Big Ole Link to "PEGI rating" without shortening it then says a phrase that leads me to believe your constantly horny "Kill and *word that starts with F* zombies" then says something along the lines "if the weed symbol is a problem they can use the Lump icon" which also has a weed leaf in the picture. Dafunk? Yood confused by asger's Magnificent chest area.

4. Misleading title link to a steam discussion "40$ for unban" which was specifically about charge packs (the person bought a 40$ pack then issued a charge back trying to get it for free and got caught G1 requested he pay the full amount to get his account back) If you read it carefully you would know "I did not get banned for cheating nor use of third party tools. I simply got banned via chargeback " the issue is they bought a code off eBay and got scammed (2 years later) cause the guy who bought it or something issued a charge back.

5. Literally admitted to an action that's against TOS "i did legal trade in May 2015, My volcano for Key to the city pack" Then blame the staff for doing their job "This fault is of GM , but i will not pay 40$" (to get account back) again one of the reasons gifting was removed.

6. Possibly "complaining about weed promotion in APB" currently has a weed smoking skull as their profile picture.

7. This one's more personal Keeps linking to "questionable websites" and posting the wrong image link I'll show you what you SHOULD be doing,

What your doing (linking the Entire page which has "adult ads" on it) http://www.picshare.ru/view/10009860/

What you Should be doing (Link the IMAGE'S URL)

Y3K7P8Bqu7.jpg

Ironic considering you kept talking about the "PEGI" rating and how APB is "18+" and the forums are 13pg while you link to the websites with More skin then 20 bowls of custard, you have a knack for derailing topics sometimes talking about completely unrelated things to the topic Yall talkin bout' at least try to stay on topic instead of bringing up everything you can think of.

And with point 7 in mind, I wish everyone participating on Saturday a jolly good 420 event!!!

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

Your turn, Let's see what "you said" and done bunny.gif this gonna be fun,

1. Someone asks what is 420 you just put up an "image" of a leaf instead of actually explaining it. (your still linking it wrong and linking to an virus filled adult ad fueled website)

2. Complained AGAIN about "LO ruining the exclusive event items" when you yourself asked them to bring back an "event" which was literally 1 "exclusive" green hat.

3. Posts Big Ole Link to "PEGI rating" without shortening it then says a phrase that leads me to believe your constantly horny "Kill and *word that starts with F* zombies" then says something along the lines "if the weed symbol is a problem they can use the Lump icon" which also has a weed leaf in the picture. Dafunk? Yood confused by asger's Magnificent chest area.

4. Misleading title link to a steam discussion "40$ for unban" which was specifically about charge packs (the person bought a 40$ pack then issued a charge back trying to get it for free and got caught G1 requested he pay the full amount to get his account back) If you read it carefully you would know "I did not get banned for cheating nor use of third party tools. I simply got banned via chargeback " the issue is they bought a code off eBay and got scammed (2 years later) cause the guy who bought it or something issued a charge back.

5. Literally admitted to an action that's against TOS "i did legal trade in May 2015, My volcano for Key to the city pack" Then blame the staff for doing their job "This fault is of GM , but i will not pay 40$" (to get account back) again one of the reasons gifting was removed.

6. Possibly "complaining about weed promotion in APB" currently has a weed smoking skull as their profile picture.

7. This one's more personal Keeps linking to "questionable websites" and posting the wrong image link I'll show you what you SHOULD be doing,

What your doing (linking the Entire page which has "adult ads" on it) http://www.picshare.ru/view/10009860/

What you Should be doing (Link the IMAGE'S URL)

And with point 7 in mind, I wish everyone participating on Saturday a jolly good 420 event!!!

for a start.  

Home APB Reloaded Social District (General Discussion) POTSHOT! 

4:20 - cannabis . I'm not an education teacher at school . Google to help

2. return the event , it does not mean that you need to reward the old prizes .

3. words must convey a thought . given the presence of the contingent, the words have to be changed .

4,5.  this is not misleading . FACT.  banned accounts in this situation, there were many , those who went to the requirement of G1 to pay $ 40 were unlocked . business.  and G1 was part of it .

6. vgA3Gl0C92.jpg

https://pegi.info/search-pegi?q=APB+reloaded&op=Search&filter-age[]=&filter-descriptor[]=&filter-publisher=&filter-platform[]=&filter-release-year[]=&page=1&form_build_id=form-WgEU4TV2Jyuo06KFQ1E1FTlCXgswuCC4Wz6noQSJbck&form_id=pegi_search_form

I'm talking about the fact that the game has no licensing .

7.makes sense . in your case, it makes no sense .

Edited by Yood

@Yood

To each their own I'll ease off, Anything you do i will no longer comment On it seems you will not change my efforts are pointless, I ask you to do one final thing.

When you post an image please use the actual image's URL not the page URL I don't want to see ads for "adult only" games every time i click an image because the way you post it The image is too small, and shows me to a page full of Ads "that feature sexual acts".

Your breaking a rule yourself : P

• No Explicit Material Posting or linking to any explicit or offensive media (nudity or gore) is not permitted, even in signatures and avatars.

The "image host" you use links to nudity,easily avoided if you insert the image url.

And a happy 420th to you. 

To everyone else, Do we have an official "posted" time for when the dealer will appear ?

PotShot Event (Saturday 4/20)

Rewards : 2x PotShot Decals

Citadel (EU)
'Find the GM' will be from 2 AM to 5 AM PST. (The GMs will reveal where they are on the forums).
The social event will be from 3 AM to 5 AM PST.

Jericho (NA)
'Find the GM' will be from 12 PM to 4 PM PST. (The GMs will reveal where they are on the forums).
The social event will be from 12 PM to 3 PM PST.

we can get a common code PotShot2019  to make more players interested in the event ?

exact time Vladivostok with seconds 08:09 Sunday, April 21, 2019 (GMT+10) Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai - 4 PM PST ( Saturday, 16:00, Pacific Time (PT) –
Sunday, 09:00, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai  . I have 40 minutes .

(GMs presence will be revealed by the forum mods) - where specified ?

view several threads dedicated to the event . perhaps this is what is expected from APB .

Edited by Yood