12 hours ago, Acornie said:

Since people are giving so many 'hot takes' I'll give my opinion; I don't care about pot, I don't smoke it, I never intend to.... that's all I need to say about my opinion because my personal opinion on weed doesn't matter!

Matt said directly; "We’re going to try something a little silly next week to have a bit of fun. Don’t worry - the team is still working hard on the engine upgrade. We just wanted to lighten things up while we wait" so everyone; chill. the. frik. out. It's not an endorsement of anything, it's done in a spirit of fun. Also, I dont care how 'cringe' it is, (to be fair, it sounds like something you'd do years ago when the 4/20 meme wasn't entirely worn out) and the more community interaction Little Orbit has the better. If you don't like it, then don't partake in the hide and seek and don't buy the decals, easy

this is a very difficult question on legitimacy of this part . I'm not against any event .

I'm not sure 

Prohibition of advertisement on drugs and magic remedies—overview  https://www.lexisnexis.com/ap/pg/indiaecmpharma/document/428887/5KPR-V9Y1-DY0K-F55F-00000-00/Prohibition-of-advertisement-on-drugs-and-magic-remedies_overview

I have never seen a license approval from PEGI  https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_European_Game_Information#/media/File:PEGI_Drugs.svg

my job is to warn .

Edited by Yood

what is 420? im latino i dont understand this

Just now, gogol said:

Y3K7P8Bqu7_thumb.jpg

29 minutes ago, gogol said:

a number.

2 hours ago, Doom32 said:

a number.

420 is a term used in the North American drug subculture to refer to the popular time of Smoking marijuana. means a time of 16:20. Wikipedia

https://g.co/kgs/z8Mkz7

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

420 is a term used in the North American drug subculture to refer to the popular time of Smoking marijuana. means a time of 16:20. Wikipedia

https://g.co/kgs/z8Mkz7

So that means 420 is actually 8:20 PM UTC?

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

So that means 420 is actually 8:20 PM UTC?

420 (cannabis culture)  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is slang in cannabis culture for the consumption of cannabis, especially smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (or 16:20 in 24-hour notation) and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form).[3]

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

420 (cannabis culture)  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is slang in cannabis culture for the consumption of cannabis, especially smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (or 16:20 in 24-hour notation) and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form).[3]

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

if you think the event is going to influence the 14 players left to do drugs then dont participate, its that simple

implying we are not already doing drugs and that's why we still play... 

> Play game about drugs and crime who's game play centres around violence.
> Complain when the dev's do a meme themed hide and seek game.

this community is a bit shit sometimes.

Edited by Seadee
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, Seadee said:

> Play game about drugs and crime who's game play centres around violence.
> Complain when the dev's do a meme themed hide and seek game.

this community is a bit shit sometimes.

To be fair, we're still not near Tiggs' breast cancer awareness thread/event, where a certain crimson fowl launched so many toys out of his pram, that he made her look reasonable and well-balanced.

The "bit shit" can almost always be connected to individuals rather than the community as a whole.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 4:31 AM, MrKindlyCat said:

all games mission have to be fight with the evil but not to be the evil or smoke the evil green...

Are you an 100% absolutist and do you have criminal character?

4 hours ago, Seadee said:

Pjp6mKc.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yood said:
this is a very difficult question on legitimacy of this part . I'm not against any event .

I'm not sure 

Prohibition of advertisement on drugs and magic remedies—overview  https://www.lexisnexis.com/ap/pg/indiaecmpharma/document/428887/5KPR-V9Y1-DY0K-F55F-00000-00/Prohibition-of-advertisement-on-drugs-and-magic-remedies_overview

I have never seen a license approval from PEGI  https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_European_Game_Information#/media/File:PEGI_Drugs.svg

my job is to warn .

You missed it: http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=31254&Title=APB+Reloaded

Btw weed is legal in a lot of U.S. states. I go buy it like I do my milk and eggs. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, Knite said:

Tuesday? What Tuesday?

I think you need to lay off the herbs, bud 

i was here thinking my calender was on 2020 or 2018 since my 4/20 is on a saturday lol

420 Symbols are available now! You can find it here on ARMAS.

If you own the Key to the City Pack, you should have the new Pot Shot symbols available to you now (you will need to log out and log back in if you are currently in game)

• Thanks 2

On 4/16/2019 at 1:33 AM, Kewlin said:

. . . and they're exclusive symbols, which feels against the spirit of APB.

remember key words - exclusive symbols , 

in the trend of the concept of the team LO is absurd . the value of old exclusive items is ruined . Work should bring income , this 'exclusive' symbols can give a permanent income .

Merged.

21 hours ago, Cheeseburger! said:

You missed it: http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=31254&Title=APB+Reloaded

Btw weed is legal in a lot of U.S. states. I go buy it like I do my milk and eggs. 

ESRB Ratings I have not seen this mention before .Thanks. sent to the game database .

U.S. states not even the first .  😉 

623C57feRH.jpg

The national Tourist Union has compiled a list of ten countries where psychoactive substances are legalized to some extent at the legal level
20.06.2018  https://www.antisud.com/news/gde-legalizovany-narkotiki-top-10-stran/

Merged.

420 MiniGame - Find the Dealer

563AXcI4WB_thumb.jpg

as seek let us ? show what clothes will be dressed Dealer ?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Yikes, this is supposed to be a PG-13 themed forum, yet the dev crew are creating this event, LOL. Make-up your mind, LO. Either this is a PG-13 forum about a rated mature game, or it's a rated mature game with a rated mature themed content forum. Man, I hope, a bunch of kids don't get in trouble by their parents are this event themed content. The playerbase, sure would lead further in the crapper, than it already has.

Edited by AOSCMP
Grammar, my dear boy

3 hours ago, AOSCMP said:

Yikes, this is supposed to be a PG-13 themed forum, yet the dev crew are creating this event, LOL. Make-up your mind, LO. Either this is a PG-13 forum about a rated mature game, or it's a rated mature game with a rated mature themed content forum. Man, I hope, 

the game is limited to publications with a rating PG-13 only in public social networks . 

https://pegi.info/search-pegi?q=APB+reloaded&op=Search&filter-age[]=&filter-descriptor[]=&filter-publisher=&filter-platform[]=&filter-release-year[]=&page=1&form_build_id=form-LWjQRXDM4DFxEyxZQTjrRg9QuzlBJq_iVTAOvkuhOAo&form_id=pegi_search_form

the developer has the right to make any game , even if there will need to kill and fuck zombies .

Man, I'm hate . not to turn APB Reloaded in Warface .

sJwmdnEc5Y_thumb.jpg

for rating PG-13 can be applied : lump symbol

01yeBj2Ci8_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yood

On 4/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, AsgerLund said:

To be fair, we're still not near Tiggs' breast cancer awareness thread/event, where a certain crimson fowl launched so many toys out of his pram, that he made her look reasonable and well-balanced.

The "bit shit" can almost always be connected to individuals rather than the community as a whole.

Maybe i should reword it to

"This community has its shit bits sometimes" 

47 minutes ago, Seadee said:

in the days Lady Tiggs there were four rules : NO FASCISM , NO RACISM , NO ADVERTISING OF DRUGS , NO NUDITY .

times are changing .

"The criminal code of the Russian Federation" of 13.06.1996 N 63-FZ (edition of 01.04.2009)
Criminal code Article 228. Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, production, processing of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, as well as illegal acquisition, storage, transportation of plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances
(as amended by the Federal law of 19.05.2010 N 87-FZ)
(see the text in the previous edition)
(as amended by Federal law of 08.12.2003 # 162-FZ)

1. Illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, production, processing without the purpose of sale of drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogs in the considerable size, and also illegal acquisition, storage, transportation without the purpose of sale of the plants containing drugs or psychotropic substances, or their parts containing drugs or psychotropic substances in the considerable size -
(as amended by the Federal law of 01.03.2012 N 18-FZ)
shall be punished by a fine in the amount of up to forty thousand rubles or in the amount of wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to three months, or compulsory work for a period of up to four hundred and eighty hours, or correctional labor for a period of up to two years, or restriction of liberty for a period of up to three years, or imprisonment for the same term.

Seadee . I want to know who exactly your phrase is for : "This community has its shit bits sometimes"   ? 

Merged.

On 4/17/2019 at 7:58 PM, AsgerLund said:

what psychological problems are caused by a fundamental image of your nudity ? could it be related to individuals rather than the community as a whole ?

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

I have the shit bits sometimes as well, mate... 

57 minutes ago, Yood said:

what psychological problems are caused by a fundamental image of your nudity ? could it be related to individuals rather than the community as a whole ?

I hope my censored bewbs didn't add to your individual psychological problems, Yood. Just let me know if you want me to uncensor them for you.

22 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I have the shit bits sometimes as well, mate... 

I hope my censored bewbs didn't add to your individual psychological problems, Yood. Just let me know if you want me to uncensor them for you.

your work is aimed at promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation ?

Edited by Yood

16 minutes ago, Yood said:

your work is aimed at promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and comprehensive representation of people and events in the media as a way to eliminate homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation ?

He just got tired of all the erp requests.