2 hours ago, SKay said:

*snip*

Yeah, you may switch the numbers and get a sick 420 you can blaze on, but the date's still the 20th. April.

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Yeah, you may switch the numbers and get a sick 420 you can blaze on, but the date's still the 20th. April.

The German sense of humor is no laughing matter. 

😛

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

😛

You should hear their sausage jokes.... they are the wurst!!

Really? How did Matt Scott greenlight this event? Even if the game has rating for drug use etc, do we need an event that promotes and propagates the use of drugs? 

I mean...I smoke and have taken the entire alphabet of drugs but still find this event completely f'ing off any charts.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/19/high-strength-cannabis-increases-risk-of-mental-health-problems

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/feb/13/cannabis-smoking-in-teenage-years-linked-to-adulthood-depression

Of course everyone is free to do  whatever they want with their body but doesn't mean it has to be promoted ...in game events.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Really? How did Matt Scott greenlight this event? Even if the game has rating for drug use etc, do we need an event that promotes and propagates the use of drugs? 

I mean...I smoke and have taken the entire alphabet of drugs but still find this event completely f'ing off any charts.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/19/high-strength-cannabis-increases-risk-of-mental-health-problems

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/feb/13/cannabis-smoking-in-teenage-years-linked-to-adulthood-depression

Of course everyone is free to do  whatever they want with their body but doesn't mean it has to be promoted ...in game events.

lmfao

Remember when The Guardian was telling parents that vaccines cause autism?

sNquFN8.gif

Imagine actually linking them as a source of medical knowledge.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sayori said:

i hear gun violence is also pretty crazy these days, perhaps we should stop promoting that as well?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

lmfao

Remember when The Guardian was telling parents that vaccines cause autism?

Imagine actually linking them as a source of medical knowledge.

No, I don't. And as you can see, that's someone's research. So dunno what's your point. Besides guardian are progressive af these days.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i hear gun violence is also pretty crazy these days, perhaps we should stop promoting that as well?

Goodjob, you broke all logical fallacies.

3 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Goodjob, you broke all logical fallacies.

its kind of hard to take this seriously when the event itself is based on a meme, sorry dude

apb already has numerous drug/drug use references, and these references are encountered every day as opposed to this limited time event

if you think the event is going to influence the 14 players left to do drugs then dont participate, its that simple

• Like 1

Since people are giving so many 'hot takes' I'll give my opinion; I don't care about pot, I don't smoke it, I never intend to.... that's all I need to say about my opinion because my personal opinion on weed doesn't matter!

Matt said directly; "We’re going to try something a little silly next week to have a bit of fun. Don’t worry - the team is still working hard on the engine upgrade. We just wanted to lighten things up while we wait" so everyone; chill. the. frik. out. It's not an endorsement of anything, it's done in a spirit of fun. Also, I dont care how 'cringe' it is, (to be fair, it sounds like something you'd do years ago when the 4/20 meme wasn't entirely worn out) and the more community interaction Little Orbit has the better. If you don't like it, then don't partake in the hide and seek and don't buy the decals, easy

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

😛

You know it.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

😛

ooo i don't know about that, let me try one.

A British couple decided to adopt a German baby. They raised him for years, however they began to get worried because he never spoke, and they believed that he was mentally handicapped, going as far as to take him to therapy, which was fruitless.

Then, when the child was 8 years old, he had a Strudel, and said "It is a little tepid."

His parents, of course shocked that he was suddenly speaking, asked: "Wolfgang, why have you never spoken before?", to which the child replied:

"Up until now, everything had been satisfactory."

7 hours ago, PoundOfFlesh said:

Well at least we know what's behind the delay in the engine upgrade, along with all the questionable decisions over the past few months.

y'all complaning like "We want content" but when they try to do something u guys like "WORK ON ENGINE" . . .

19 hours ago, Syzus said:

kinda meh to be honest. It would be cool if we get some titles, JT or a weapon skin....

Weed weapon skin, yes! 🤣

4 hours ago, Sayori said:

chill my dude it's just an event lmao

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sayori said:

how dare there be events about A PLANT in a game where murders happen, arson happens, kidnapping and robbing, hardcore sex references, (even to the point of Gumball talking about DOGS), and drug and money laundering

such SCUMMERY

edit: also I will literally throw so much money for a weed weapon skin.

Edited by Sadira
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

IKR?
Those player volunteer GM's should be busy programming 3.5!!!

And the artists making the symbols should be improving the netcode!!!

Whoooosh...right over your head...like usual, you just don't get it.

24 minutes ago, PoundOfFlesh said:

Whoooosh...right over your head...like usual, you just don't get it.

My bad Mr "Businessman". 

I keep forgetting how well versed you are in video game creation. 

My bad Mr "Businessman". 

*whispers in a not quiet voice* He's accusing the entire Little Orbit staff (including Mr. Matthew Scott, the owner of a multifaceted company) of all being potheadssss

My bad Mr "Businessman". 

You seem to forget a lot of things...maybe you should lay off the pot.

21 minutes ago, PoundOfFlesh said:

You seem to forget a lot of things...maybe you should lay off the pot.

If only. 

Maybe if Pritzker legalizes it, but until then my vices are the occasional bottle of sake with my sushi, and no more than 2 cups of Dark Matter coffee a day.

Sorry I was going to make fun of you, but I promised Lixil just today that I'd try to be a good boy. 

So if this feels awkward for you, just imagine how it feels for me.

51 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If only. 

Maybe if Pritzker legalizes it, but until then my vices are the occasional bottle of sake with my sushi, and no more than 2 cups of Dark Matter coffee a day.

Sorry I was going to make fun of you, but I promised Lixil just today that I'd try to be a good boy. 

So if this feels awkward for you, just imagine how it feels for me.

Nothing. lick.  nonsense. 

Edited by Yood