Lixil

RIOT public testing!

hmm... I just simply didn't have fun...

started it, everything seemed kinda chaotic and confusing (even though it's not too hard figuring out what to do)
killed 5 people 1v1 then died to 2 people.
it had little to no real feeling of teamplay / structure (teammates scattered around the map... probably more enjoyable with friends in a closed group)
it was really, really quiet.... no cars or NPCs honking and yelling... barely heard shots in the distance... felt really empty.

I'm not a BR fan at all... I dislike the mode and companies going for it because of the hype, atleast you tried doing something a little different... but IMO, it failed.
doesn't feel like it fits into APB at all TBH... especially not suitable for a long-time, season based solution for the game...

I was happy that things were happening in APB again, and the redhill ARG was a lot of fun and kinda hyped me up, but I was let down... guess APB just isn't what it used to be, and is way too outdated for proper new content... (hence the RIOT mode feels "empty", and kinda like an alpha)

I really wanted RIOT to work out for APB. I'm sorry but RIOT is a failure in my eyes...

(inb4 "but you barely played it". yes I know I played it for only a short time, but it was enough to feel the emptyness APB has become for me, that RIOT couldn't fill even a bit)

• Like 1

how did the same ones kill me and go on and on and I have to watch the video for 20 minutes as they play ? LO everything all right with YOU ? 

ok. 

unfortunately you can not cope sm9MOiD4ed.jpg

Edited by Yood

3 minutes ago, Ritual said:

We appreciate all of you that are a part of this test (and those who tried but faced the issues). In order to be able to read through your feedback better, we ask you to put all of it in one place, https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/87-otw-feedback/

Thank you!

Thank you too for letting us test! Gonna write some feedback tomorrow. But i'm already looking forward to the upcoming tests!

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I read this and crashed... 

I created a char and logged into a district and now Im invisible xd

Well, do not crash, I've been playing for several years. I thank this new team that is leaving a lot to play! My personal opinion was funny and chaotic, but I liked to see something different and a lot, waiting for 20 dead minutes I did not like it, but seeing how the fluid game was going, seeing the financial as I have seen it has been another change that It makes the district much more attractive! I hope I want you to start, it's been very fun.
Until next time . by the way the mini tutorial that you have included, it seems perfect, thanks again for your work, incredible

Edited by SirVilla

I was about to post my opinion of this first test, but @Snubnosereally covered every aspect of what I was going to write. No need to post twice the same thing.

The only difference was that I wasn't alone but with friends. Maybe I had high hope for it, maybe it's because I am not good player, bottom line, it's not something I am looking forward to play. I am sad.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

hmm... I just simply didn't have fun...

started it, everything seemed kinda chaotic and confusing (even though it's not too hard figuring out what to do)
killed 5 people 1v1 then died to 2 people.
it had little to no real feeling of teamplay / structure (teammates scattered around the map... probably more enjoyable with friends in a closed group)
it was really, really quiet.... no cars or NPCs honking and yelling... barely heard shots in the distance... felt really empty.

I'm not a BR fan at all... I dislike the mode and companies going for it because of the hype, atleast you tried doing something a little different... but IMO, it failed.
doesn't feel like it fits into APB at all TBH... especially not suitable for a long-time, season based solution for the game...

I was happy that things were happening in APB again, and the redhill ARG was a lot of fun and kinda hyped me up, but I was let down... guess APB just isn't what it used to be, and is way too outdated for proper new content... (hence the RIOT mode feels "empty", and kinda like an alpha)

I really wanted RIOT to work out for APB. I'm sorry but RIOT is a failure in my eyes...

(inb4 "but you barely played it". yes I know I played it for only a short time, but it was enough to feel the emptyness APB has become for me, that RIOT couldn't fill even a bit)

What did you expect?

Did it have the colapsing walls? It would make it even worst if it was added. I cant believe how they are butchering apb... this really needs to stop.

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

We appreciate all of you that are a part of this test (and those who tried but faced the issues). In order to be able to read through your feedback better, we ask you to put all of it in one place, https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/87-otw-feedback/

Thank you!

Thanks to you guys for let us testing this new mode! i will post my feedback on the right thread Matt has opened, will be sure to cover every single aspect.

Can't wait for others and im alredy ready for friday 26th.

Sadly you wasn't present 😞 or you was in a different district than me.

I've met only Feyer

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Will you be present in this stress test?

I was not present at the test yesterday, but I plan to be there for the rest!

Please be nice 😅