Sign in to follow this  
OldManBelov

2010 vs 2019

I understand that camera position is not the same but just try to compare 2009 or 2010 (I am not sure) and 3.5 UE.
pcsFk4Zrq6E.jpg
DN_iKeRe2Hg.jpg

P,s, Ya staraya nyashka I am old stesnyashka
pCiRYBL4t5U.jpg

That 3rd one is just social district in GTA V

Gotta say though, I do love those old clouds in the first picture.  The sky used to be so pretty in this game.

I'm pretty sure the 2nd picture is a really old one of 3.5.  Based on what Matt said before it sounds like the visuals are going to be different from how they were in that screenshot.

Edit:
Moderators... Assemble!

8VaSYlY.png?1

Edited by BrandonBranderson

31 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That 3rd one is just social district in GTA V

Gotta say though, I do love those old clouds in the first picture.  The sky used to be so pretty in this game.

I'm pretty sure the 2nd picture is a really old one of 3.5.  Based on what Matt said before it sounds like the visuals are going to be different from how they were in that screenshot.

Edit:
Moderators... Assemble!

8VaSYlY.png?1

Last screen is not just a 'Social in GTA V' (and speaking about the map it even incomplete for now). Returning to the 1st screenshot. Look on the 'lightning simulation' (exactly simulation becuase in fact it is static), look on antialisianing. After this take a look on 3.5 engine version. And YEP this build for 3.5 ue is old cuz exe version from 2016. But 'LO' used this build for not so long time ago, And the funniest thing is that builds for UE 3.5 uses most part of assets from 'RTW' version and not from 'Reloaded'. Well done. Try more to revoke the mummie.

P.s. I am so toxic about 'LO' because they are not so 'pretty and awesome' how they are tries to look. In my opinion this project should be shared with every player for now cuz in our days it looks like somebody tries to revoke a dead person. And Matthew, 'russian kids' sent all information about armas tansactions, sh/cm rewards/usedcommands but you are still staying on your's. (russians sent all informations BEFORE the 'free giveaways'.) And yep: "BROKEN MODIFICATIONS LIKE 'DUCK TAGGER' INSIDE CSG MAKES ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TRANSFER THE CHARS!". Yeah, that's so damn impossible to remove 'impossible' perks, vehicles, weapons when you have the whole information. GL matthew.

17 hours ago, OldManBelov said:

Last screen is not just a 'Social in GTA V' (and speaking about the map it even incomplete for now). Returning to the 1st screenshot. Look on the 'lightning simulation' (exactly simulation becuase in fact it is static), look on antialisianing. After this take a look on 3.5 engine version. And YEP this build for 3.5 ue is old cuz exe version from 2016. But 'LO' used this build for not so long time ago, And the funniest thing is that builds for UE 3.5 uses most part of assets from 'RTW' version and not from 'Reloaded'. Well done. Try more to revoke the mummie.

Oh So you're just one of the ones upset about the Nekrova merge.  Let me explain how that third screenshot is in fact just the social district ported to GTAV.

UDJh2RQ.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 4:28 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

Oh So you're just one of the ones upset about the Nekrova merge.  Let me explain how that third screenshot is in fact just the social district ported to GTAV.

UDJh2RQ.jpg

I guess you've misunderstood me, heh.

Merged.

Well that's 2oo funny. You are trying to say that I've used a screenshot from GTA: V. BUT YES! I WASN'T SAYING THAT THIS IS APB. My message was that even xtremely unfinished map ported for gta looks much better than 3.5 UE APB version, lol. Also when I've said 'Last screen is not just a 'Social in GTA V' (and speaking about the map it even incomplete for now). ' I mean that this is custom gamemode for FiveM lol.

Sign in to follow this