Vehicle Balance  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on vehicles. Should they:

• Be left as is. They are balanced out well against one another. A job well done
    • Some of the cars receive a rework. Some are balanced, while others could use a looking into. A half finished job
    • Receive a complete overhaul. Nothing was done well
    • Unsure/Don't know

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

This is from a similar thread about signatures and images, but the same thing applies

-snip-

Didn't work for me the first time, it's fixed now.

8 hours ago, Lato said:

lmao, imagine if they decide to rework everything, it's gonna take at least 10 years

nah games can be done in 3

APB though is a mess so it would probably take 4 but it would guarantee we would be here another 10 years

My main issue with cars is how you can teleport in / out of them to either avoid damage or jump out at your enemy with little reaction time to give them. Other than that, I'd love to see upgraded versions of other lower-tier cars, so that they can compete with the 4x4 and tank cars lol

Some of the cars receive a rework. Some are balanced, while others could use a looking into. A half finished job

Personally:

Pioneer/Espacio have too much health compared to other cars, considering the cover they give and the very little gap they have at the bottom to negate it. The Fresno is fine because it's tanky, but it's so low profile that it provides almost no cover in most situations.

The 4x4 Vegas, on top of being hard to obtain in a moddable form (bought once per character, account bound for 160 bucks or 7000 to 10000JT grind) has the best acceleration in the game, bar none, a Vaquero can't keep up off the line and that was the fastest accelerating vehicle before it. It's a heavy car. It should not launch like that, otherwise it's fine imo.

Every other "lower-tier" car is fine, if anything, I'd give a small health boost to most of them so they're not just paper and unusable.

The Growl and the Broadwing need their collision model fixed, they get stopped by anything they hit 90% of the time.

The Coywolf could use a small top speed boost.

And finally, one thing to try out: All cars get their max speed capped to 23m/s, but their acceleration is the balancing point. I'd like to see how that plays out.