Sign in to follow this  
HighEndPcGamer

Screw wheel Fire Bottom Fix!

Hello Matthew scout & the LO Team!

I'm just asking you for a little thing can you make are HotFix for the Fire bottom where you can not select the Screw wheel to the Fire bottom anymore?

That's a simple solution and trust me we need this in this game. It is so simple to do this guys do not disappoint me.

Thank your very much 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HighEndPcGamer said:

I'm just asking you for a little thing can you make are HotFix for the Fire bottom where you can not select the Screw wheel to the Fire bottom anymore?

That's a simple solution and trust me we need this in this game. It is so simple to do this guys do not disappoint me.

Thank your very much 

Pass. 

If people are misinformed enough to use the scroll wheel that's on them, I don't mind. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HighEndPcGamer said:

Thank your very much 

Many people of the community has tested the Scroll Wheel "exploit" to find out it does not work as an advantage.

A few threads has existed on this topic and mentioned how this is an illusion and not real.

There is a particular member of SPCT who went into detail on this before as well and how it does not work.

9 hours ago, HighEndPcGamer said:

That's wonderful then nobody has anything against it to remove this option.

Why waste the dev's valuable time removing it when it doesn't actually cause any problems?

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Why waste the dev's valuable time removing it when it doesn't actually cause any problems?

It takes less than an hour to do this! what are u mean with dev's Time? besides, I'm talking about that infinite scroll wheel from Logitech mouses it makes a big advantage specially for kick weapons.

16 minutes ago, HighEndPcGamer said:

It takes less than an hour to do this! what are u mean with dev's Time? besides, I'm talking about that infinite scroll wheel from Logitech mouses it makes a big advantage specially for kick weapons.

Everyone in this thread so far has said that it gives no advantage.  That doesn't change just because you're using a mouse with an unlocked scroll wheel.  What is a kick weapon?  You can't change the base fire rate of a gun by using this method.  Every gun has hard limits on how fast they can shoot.  The only thing that can alter those limits are mods.

You never know how long something is going to take to change in APB.  Changing any little thing in this game can cause something completely unrelated to break because of how shit the coding is.  That would then need fixed, which would take up more of the dev's time.

I'm assuming you just heard about scroll wheel shooting in the chat and then started noticing people firing guns really fast?  Some people just have their timing down properly.

10 hours ago, Spoiled said:

During the snowball event, the scroll wheel was very OP. 

How?  You had to HOLD the fire button to fire fast with the Hohopgl.  If you let go of it then it has to do the windup again.  Rolling your scroll wheel counts as repeated button presses, not a continuous hold.

25 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

How?  You had to HOLD the fire button to fire fast with the Hohopgl.  If you let go of it then it has to do the windup again.  Rolling your scroll wheel counts as repeated button presses, not a continuous hold.

Some players figured out to throw snowballs faster by quick switching and use of mouse wheel. It caused the player to skip the animation, allowing the snowballs to be thrown twice as fast. 

On 4/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, HighEndPcGamer said:

Less than an hour?

Well get on it them Mr Expert!