Jump to content
Napal

The idea of compensation for players from Nekrova

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I thought here, there are no times information into the account of purchases on an innova, why not to give all the fixed sum in the form of 5000G1C, by my calculations of it quite is enough for purchase of the most necessary things like the car and any weapon, this quite optimal solution seems to me, and I understand that many were spent more than there the sum that I specified, but nevertheless it is better than nothing.
P.s I wrote it through Google the translator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Napal said:

5000G1C, by my calculations of it quite is enough for purchase of the most necessary things like the car and any weapon

more like the majority list..... doubtful nekrova players spent anywhere near that much with how you were given free weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your compensation is that you are allowed to play on EU. 

Neither G1 or LO owed you anything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Your compensation is that you are allowed to play on EU. 

Neither G1 or LO owed you anything.

Luckily LO doesn't seem to share your point of view as Matt has said they are taking more time with the merge in the hopes of preventing players from losing more than they have to.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Luckily LO doesn't seem to share your point of view as Matt has said they are taking more time with the merge in the hopes of preventing players from losing more than they have to.

He's asking for money on top of everything they will get to keep. Compensation for what? Even getting their  characters merged but with reset inventory is already good enough. In most games there won't be even a merge to begin with.... And it's not like they will stop playing because of that - they are already on EU and doing "fine".

To me it looks like the guy is trying out his luck to get free stuff. He could easily have multiple innova accounts. I tried Innova myself long time  ago for a couple of hours so I'm eligible for compensation of 5000g1c because I merged the account last year?!

Edited by Sayori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sayori said:

He's asking for money on top of everything they will get to keep. Compensation for what? Even getting their  characters merged but with reset inventory is already good enough. In most games there won't be even a merge to begin with.... And it's not like they will stop playing because of that - they are already on EU and doing "fine".

To me it looks like the guy is trying out his luck to get free stuff. He could easily have multiple innova accounts. I tried Innova myself long time  ago for a couple of hours so I'm eligible for compensation of 5000g1c because I merged the account last year?!

Bro bro bro. 

Why be so emotionally invested in something that has nothing to do with you?

 

I'm not saying this is a good idea, but the Innova crowd is inevitably going to be losing out in this merge. And while it certainly isn't Little Orbit's fault, it doesn't mean we can't show a little compassion. It costs us nothing to do so. 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello i would like 10,000 g1c as compensation for orbit not releasing the engine upgrade yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

hello i would like 10,000 g1c as compensation for orbit not releasing the engine upgrade yet

I gotchu fam... lemme just gift it.

sA9fa8W.gif

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I gotchu fam... lemme just gif it.

sA9fa8W.gif

FTFY.

 

I might be wrong, but I thought the Innova players were getting most of their stuff merged, it's just the illicit/non-traceable stuff that they weren't copying over because LO hadn't received any proof that those items were legit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Citadel should get compensation, cause now all I am going to see in chat is "сука".

How about you give me compensation first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want compensation too for all this toxic playerbase from Russia driving everyone else away.

Russian cheaters should be additional compensation

Seriously, get some grip...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...