blockblack

Customizable 4x4 vs firebomb 4x4

Should I buy the customizable normal vegas 4x4 or the vegas 4x4 firbomb?

Customisable. The Firebomb really isn't worth using, way too situational. It's also pretty buggy, Meteor doesn't actually activate half the time you press it.

• Like 1

I would rather go for the customisable vegas 4x4 because I don't like the modification that the Firebomb has (4x4 needs Nitro3 in my opinion). If you plan to save another 10kJT you able to buy a kit for your vegas. So the customisable  vegas is the better choice than the preset firebomb (even if it has a unique modification, meteor).

Edited by iTzBlackout

50 minutes ago, blockblack said:

I need an answer!

Firebomb sets it's HP to 1 hit explode so if enemies shoot at it it'll blow up even before it touches anything.
I always blow them up even before they get out of the car with my Swarm 😄 (Because they press Shift then try to get out of car, but my Swarm deals 50 hard damage per shoot.)

• Like 1

If you are going to explode players with your car, using remote detonator is a lot easier solution than firebomb + it has no cool down.

On top of that i don't really use my firebomb much as i did before but when i try to it seems to be bugged a lot. I press shift go out and the car doesn't go. When i go back in the car the cool down is activated

You can paint the customizable one pretty colors, slap a kit on...

Depends ... how often you are using Nitro, mobile spawn or detonator ? If you almost never use them ... when i would say go for FIREBOMB sure time to time it doesn't work, but if you master it ... you may have alot of fun.

If you want to get one to bomb people, grab the regular 4 slot instead and use remote detonator, explosives 3 and muffler.

A lot more effective and isn't buggy.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:41 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

Firebomb sets it's HP to 1 hit explode so if enemies shoot at it it'll blow up even before it touches anything.
I always blow them up even before they get out of the car with my Swarm 😄 (Because they press Shift then try to get out of car, but my Swarm deals 50 hard damage per shoot.)

the correct way of saying that is, when you activate meteor, the car takes 400% more damage from gunfire, and also explodes from the first impact (it says when you hover over your mouse on meteor)

also the shift thing, people are dummies, i set my button to activate car mods to ctrl, so when i get out of cars i dont always accidentaly activate them rip

8 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

also the shift thing, people are dummies, i set my button to activate car mods to ctrl, so when i get out of cars i dont always accidentaly activate them rip

Finally... someone else with a brain. 

The customizable 4x4 means as time goes by you can change your mods to adjust your game play rather than being forced into a bad move.

I would personally want both however but first pick is customizable

14 hours ago, Rolpack said:

the correct way of saying that is, when you activate meteor, the car takes 400% more damage from gunfire, and also explodes from the first impact (it says when you hover over your mouse on meteor)

haha didn't know how exactly it works!
That's a smart move!