TheManWithoutName

chicken suit and wepon skin

Random drops from the event.

Newsletter also made it sound like ARMAS. Not up yet though.

The animal suit is Lvl 15 in the Egg Wrangler role.

Not sure where you get the skin (other than armas)

And what about the rabbit mask? Also, is the chicken mask a drop or is it armas exclusive? 

4 minutes ago, _chain said:

And what about the rabbit mask? Also, is the chicken mask a drop or is it armas exclusive? 

Rabbit mask is from the role as well, at lvl 14. Chicken mask is armas only afaik

Edited by Kevkof

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Rabbit mask is from the role as well, at lvl 14. Chicken mask is armas only afaik

Jesus christ. 

Ty

Edited by _chain

The suits are now up in the Armas as well 🙂

• Thanks 1

eON68D7Hfv.jpg

319 G1 . Is it serious ? pricing policy is admirable .

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, Yood said:

eON68D7Hfv.jpg

319 G1 . Is it serious ? pricing policy is admirable .

i think they have put this price following all other skins prices, as you can see if im going to check out the section of them most will cost you 319 G1C and few others a bit more like the Gold Weapon SKin is out +20% at 719 G1C, for who don't have Premium is 899.

Pretty much, like.. triple the normal price, i don't know why.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, Kevkof said:

Rabbit mask is NOT from the role it's a random mission reward.

*I meant rabbit ears.

Edited by Zolerox

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

Rabbit mask is NOT from the role it's a random mission reward.

The Rabbit mask is lvl 14 as noted in the official list of rewards.

The item you're referring to as the random mission reward (from the Hot Cross Guns) are the Bunny Ears, they're not the same item.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

The Rabbit mask is lvl 14 as noted in the official list of rewards.

The item you're referring to as the random mission reward (from the Hot Cross Guns) are the Bunny Ears, they're not the same item.

Thanks for the correction I meant rabbit ears, good to see there's an official list, steam seems to not be getting any love I'll help those fellas out.

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

i think they have put this price following all other skins prices, as you can see if im going to check out the section of them most will cost you 319 G1C and few others a bit more like the Gold Weapon SKin is out +20% at 719 G1C, for who don't have Premium is 899.

Pretty much, like.. triple the normal price, i don't know why.

skins weapons in the Armas shop at a separate issue .they can not be in demand from buyers . in the proposed form and ligaments .

Edited by Yood

For more correction, the rabbit mask is a random reward, along with the bunny ears, animail suit, and everything else beside the rooster mask, and skin. (the tards at little orbit didn't use the "testing team" they have to fuck with the event at all, if they did, they wouldn't of put the shit event up.

Edited by Doom32

2 hours ago, Doom32 said:

For more correction, the rabbit mask is a random reward, along with the bunny ears, animail suit, and everything else beside the rooster mask, and skin. (the tards at little orbit didn't use the "testing team" they have to fuck with the event at all, if they did, they wouldn't of put the shit event up.

The bunny ears are the only random reward, the rabbit mask is LVL 14 (so not random) and the animal suit is LVL 15. 

The skin and chicken mask aren't attainable ingame as far as I know.

Edited by Kevkof
added chicken mask

I've unlocked the "rabbit mask" and the "animal suit" and i'm not those levels, so statement still stands. 

6 hours ago, Doom32 said:

I've unlocked the "rabbit mask" and the "animal suit" and i'm not those levels, so statement still stands. 

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be that the old role is still active in the background.

You will then get the Animal Suit at 100 eggs and the Rabbit Mask at 500.

once again, fault of the LO staff for not allowing a SPCT team to test the event. and find that out withen ... 20 minutes? (1 mission)