Mitne

Egg Wrangler having 15 RANKS?!

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Having no rewards every two ranks is just mean.

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe all you get is 100 tickets.

28 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

That is correct. You get 100 JT for each rank. (It's not stated in APB:DB)

Edited by Mitne

45 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

16 minutes ago, Mitne said:

That is correct. You get 100 JT for each rank. (It's not stated in APB:DB)

That's a little better I was going on what the APB:DB said.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:58 PM, GhosT said:

And let's be honest, nobody really wants titles.

<~~~ Wants the real Easter bunny

On 4/12/2019 at 6:12 AM, Zolerox said:

I did egg wrangler role 1-15 in 3 hours.

XQzOzpK.png

Ask me how.

With normal maths egg wrangler lvl 15 is "1500" eggs obtained in total that's 300 Chickens (with each giving 5)

not a surprise , you're on jerchio , there's so few people there that organising a community boost wouldn't be a challenge.

Edited by Ketog

8 hours ago, Ketog said:

not a surprise , you're on jerchio , there's so few people there that organising a community boost wouldn't be a challenge.

1 person helped while the 47 others tried to kill us.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:19 PM, Zolerox said:

*help the humans out.

You can farm the event when only 2 people are on. "100 eggs x5"

ZcPQNKY.png

700 that game, 532 previous, and several 100 round games = Only level 5 out of 15.  LO please address this.

31 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

700 that game, 532 previous, and several 100 round games = Only level 5 out of 15.  LO please address this.

The role is progressed by the Eggs that you steal (by mugging players/bunnies/chickens).

That's how interpreted the ingame information at least

dttEE7B.png

It's largely an explanation of the entire event, but the first part is the description of the role I think.

Beat up bunnies, chickens or other players and steal their eggs during the "Mayor Jane Derren's San Paro Easter Egg Hunt 2019" event.

So if you're lvl 5, that means you've stolen at least 500 eggs in total.

The 'Eggstravagant' achievement is the one that is progressed by delivering eggs.

As I see it, the achievements are easy to complete and the role is something you really have to grind for. But it can still be done quite easily within the timeframe (imo)

Edited by Kevkof
White space removal

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The role is progressed by the Eggs that you steal (by mugging players/bunnies/chickens).

That's how interpreted the ingame information at least

dttEE7B.png

It's largely an explanation of the entire event, but the first part is the description of the role I think.

So if you're lvl 5, that means you've stolen at least 500 eggs in total.

The 'Eggstravagant' achievement is the one that is progressed by delivering eggs.

As I see it, the achievements are easy to complete and the role is something you really have to grind for. But it can still be done quite easily within the timeframe (imo)

so you dont allow my post to be posted but you replied to it xD

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

so you dont allow my post to be posted but you replied to it xD

I think it's time to see the optician if you can't tell the difference between moderator.png.abcf12ae7b52dc929626a27743 and spct.png.1f3c29ee7bc8c042f4971cc330367d8

Edited by Kevkof
No capital letter needed there

Just now, Kevkof said:

I think it's time to see the Optician if you can't tell the difference between moderator.png.abcf12ae7b52dc929626a27743 and spct.png.1f3c29ee7bc8c042f4971cc330367d8

But if a Mod doesnt allow it then whyre you overpowering a Mods position to allow my posts on the forums :^)

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

But if a Mod doesn't allow it then why are you overpowering a Mods position to allow my posts on the forums :^)

SPCT's are not in charge of the forums, we just test the things we are given. This was all explained when the SPCT team was announced.

I just happen to know most of the game by heart so I chose to try and educate you on how the role works.

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

SPCT's are not in charge of the forums, we just test the things we are given. This was all explained when the SPCT team was announced.

I just happen to know most of the game by heart so I chose to try and educate you on how the role works.

Yorue still over stepping the boundaries of your position and allowing my posts.

For clarification, members of the SPCT team have no moderation powers on the forums and therefore cannot approve posts. Your posts were approved by either myself or my team and not by Kevkof.

That being said, this is wildly off-topic and I would ask both of you to please keep the thread's topic in mind before posting. Thank you!

-Spuzva

• Like 1

I ve done it on 2 characters in 3 days, so it wasnt that hard if u know some tricks.

Edited by noxuous

The role only counts "collecting" eggs the multiplier doesn't count, mugging however does without mugging any players the role takes 1500 eggs which = 300 chickens or 1500 bunnies.

If you speak negatively about the dumb event, you're "wildly off-topic"... smh

disable main weapon, use radar modification, Surfer . remove the level restrictions with additional tools such as the accelerator movement and to give new players to a certain amount immediately prior to the event .

EGG WRANGLER HAVING 15 RANKS  -  It's too small .  

the system transfers ALL of your EGGS in a basket you even if you don't give the EGGS contacts . . we can end the match with zero game points BUT ! the system will give you all the EGGS in the account .

EGG WRANGLER HAVING 25 RANKS !

Edited by Yood