Mitne

Egg Wrangler having 15 RANKS?!

kek. just like the halloween event. 

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Do you all want my hair to turn grey? I spent half day and got like 2 ranks.

It will be just grind and with that second event i'm not sure I want to grind it (as I waste 20 minutes...)

https://apbdb.com/roles/Holiday_Easter_EggsCollected_2018_PC/

*help the humans out.

You can farm the event when only 2 people are on. "100 eggs x5"

• Like 1

That's quite an excessive grind for items most people already have from previous years.

And let's be honest, nobody really wants titles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is always that one role in these events that takes waaay too long for what it's worth. I think the extra long ones should be halved for every holiday event. The Valentine's day roles were an absolute nightmare, especially the snub nose one. Players with multiple characters can forget about getting everything on all of them like that. Even doing it on one character was mentally exhausting. All those kills with one of the worst secondaries in the game just for a title AND the option to purchase leases of the exact same terrible secondary after the event is over? Come on, we can do better than that.

Maybe whoever is in charge of the holiday events should reconsider those role requirements for next years, eh? Make it so we get the same rewards but with just half the work required for the longest role ones.

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You can farm the event when only 2 people are on. "100 eggs x5"

Sorry but i think ure wrong, its about the role and this seems to work different

I got the eggstravagant title tonight so its 1000 eggs.

but im only rank 5 

If it would work that way i would be rank 10

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SunnyMonroe said:

Sorry but i think ure wrong, its about the role and this seems to work different

I got the eggstravagant title tonight so its 1000 eggs.

but im only rank 5 

If it would work that way i would be rank 10

afaik the role only counts the eggs that you mug from bunnies/chickens/other players

50 minutes ago, Amberwind said:

afaik the role only counts the eggs that you mug from bunnies/chickens/other players

Exactly. It counts direct mugged eggs. So if you got 5 eggs from any source, it's just 5 eggs immediatly to role - not when you drop them off and they aren't counted through role.

That effectively forces player to get exactly 1,5k eggs (which in average is about 50-70 games for me)

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Exactly. It counts direct mugged eggs. So if you got 5 eggs from any source, it's just 5 eggs immediatly to role - not when you drop them off and they aren't counted through role.

That effectively forces player to get exactly 1,5k eggs (which in average is about 50-70 games for me)

just equip epinephrine and fragile and just rush people while spamming F

Edited by Parthian

14 minutes ago, Mitne said:

For what?

Egg hunting or getting rank 15 in Egg Wrangler?

For first option it would deployables selector

For second I gave link to overall rank layout: 

Oh sorry didn't notice the link.

Thx ❤️

So it's just that same old animal suit? I don't think it's worth the grind even on some alt.

On 4/11/2019 at 5:58 AM, GhosT said:

That's quite an excessive grind for items most people already have from previous years.

And let's be honest, nobody really wants titles.

Delirium.  this is a regular seasonal event . what do you want, a car with 5 open slots or OSWAN with four open slots ? that's weird coming from you GhosT

Edited by Yood

I already have every item anyhow.

Why bother participating when I use my clan for a title too?

I wish they would come up with something unique instead of recycling tbh.

And putting everything in its own district is a little bland. It's a lot easier to just put it in the main action districts so people can do missions inbetween and not have to switch entire districts.

fuck man.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:11 AM, Mitne said:

Do you all want my hair to turn grey? I spent half day and got like 2 ranks.

It will be just grind and with that second event i'm not sure I want to grind it (as I waste 20 minutes...)

I did egg wrangler role 1-15 in 3 hours.

XQzOzpK.png

Ask me how.

With normal maths egg wrangler lvl 15 is "1500" eggs obtained in total that's 300 Chickens (with each giving 5)

Edited by Zolerox

38 minutes ago, Yood said:

Delirium.  this is a regular seasonal event . what do you want, a car with 5 open slots or OSWAN with four open slots ? that's weird coming from you GhosT

Probably less of a grind for a bunch of titles, 2 masks and one costume. 

2 hours ago, Yood said:

Just less of a grind for items that have been recycled for a couple years, especially when the only new things are just titles.

It maaaay be okay for one character, but APB has been out for so long without any content updates for years, player resorted to creating new characters to have fun, and some of those people want to unlock everything they can.

It's just a little too much of a grind when compared to everything else in APB.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Just less of a grind for items that have been recycled for a couple years, especially when the only new things are just titles.

It maaaay be okay for one character, but APB has been out for so long without any content updates for years, player resorted to creating new characters to have fun, and some of those people want to unlock everything they can.

It's just a little too much of a grind when compared to everything else in APB.

this is a regular seasonal event .  team Lo busy I REMIND YOU ! engine update and Riot . what they've given us is good .

Merged.

5 hours ago, _chain said:

Probably less of a grind for a bunch of titles, 2 masks and one costume. 

you will get in any case only what you deserve .

6 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I did egg wrangler role 1-15 in 3 hours.

XQzOzpK.png

Ask me how.

With normal maths egg wrangler lvl 15 is "1500" eggs obtained in total that's 300 Chickens (with each giving 5)

I know how.

You got several guys mugging about 30-40 eggs between each other.

I figured it out myself but that's not normal way to do it.

37 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I know how.

we start cheating with friends and having fun again . if you play with a certain number of friends this is one game . when you play alone and don't take alms , it's a completely different game.

Edited by Yood

45 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I know how.

actually yes that is the way but i didn't have several guys i had 1.

It's wonderful how infectious information is The first time i did this method 13 other people in the district caught on and it spread like wildfire, 20 people no a single person killing anyone just Community mug circles.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:19 AM, Yood said:

we start cheating with friends and having fun again . if you play with a certain number of friends this is one game . when you play alone and don't take alms , it's a completely different game.

I can imagine but in my case I always face competitive Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii.

On 4/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, Mitne said:

I can imagine but in my case I always face competitive Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii.

Events (talking about y00d) inspire teamwork and i've made soo many friends from helping each other lvl roles.

Some people take the event too serious, I was getting spammed with "KYS" when i didn't drop the easter egg launcher, or if i mug someone with 50 eggs.

11 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Events (talking about y00d) inspire teamwork and i've made soo many friends from helping each other lvl roles.

Some people take the event too serious, I was getting spammed with "KYS" when i didn't drop the easter egg launcher, or if i mug someone with 50 eggs.

your teamwork to me ( as a solo player ) is nothing short of abuse . receiving alms you will be obliged to return more than you will be given .

if you play with a certain number of friends this is one game . when you play alone and don't take alms , it's a completely different game. two clans killed the server the HAN for a year and a half .

play around .

Edited by Yood